Thendral

*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread Shammu!!

Really nice FF!!! I can't wait to read next part!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmosahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shamz nice thread  waiting for next chapter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiShemmosahi.

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
awsome awsome... perfect time to start a FF... thendral now adays dont concentrate on the lead pair... its a gr8 time 2 start ff... a million thanks 2 ur friend... waiting 4 next part

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsivjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
TA knocked on the door. "Vaada Thamizh" said Paati. "How are u? Anything wrong? Where's Thulasi?"

"I was hoping you'd know where she is," replied TA as he filled Paati in on what happened on the letter. Just then MM and Pavi came in. She had just got her last of her bandages removed from her neck and was finally healed. They overheard TA and quickly went to him to provide comfort.

"Did something happen to akka? Is she ok?" asked a worried Pavi. TA didn't know what to say as looked out the window staring somewhere into the distance. MM was scared also that something had happened to his daughter.

"Maapilai, don't worry, nothing would've happened to Thulasi. We'll find her soon," said MM trying to make TA feel better. "I don't understand what happened. Thulasi and I have had many fights before but even then she couldn't go one day without speaking to me," said TA. "I don't understand what could've happened or who could've made her to write that letter."

"I know why she disappeared" said a voice at the door. Everyone turned around to face the entrance.

"I know why she disappeared," repeated Padma. "Some man must have flashed some money in front of her face and she would've followed like a puppy."

MM's face grew red and he ran to Padma to give her a slap. Unfortunately, TA and Mohan stopped MM and Padma escaped a hit. Paati asked her why she couldn't her mouth shut when already everyone is in pain and worried about Thulasi.

Padma just rolled her eyes and murmured how no one listened to her when she only spoke the truth and went inside the room. TA wasn't in a mood to listen to her gutter mouth and decided to leave. He needed answers and it was clear he wasn't going to get them here.

TA was fixing his collar when Thulasi came in all dressed in the green saree he had gifted her a few months ago on the anniversary of the first time they had met. They were preparing to go to the temple for the first time together. She looked absolutely stunning with pretty white flowers down her braided hair. Thulasi looked down at the floor blushing as she realized her hubby was still staring at her so intensely.

When she finally looked up, he was standing right in front of her smiling a sideways smile. A little startled at his closeness, Thulasi took a step back. TA reached out his hand to stroke her cheek as he told her he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such an angel as his wife. He leaned in closer' HONK HONK.

TA looked up and saw that he was on the road and swerved his bike as he almost hit an auto. It was just a dream, having his wife in his arms was all only a dream. He finally landed at home and saw that Kanagu and Joseph were waiting outside the house for him.

They saw a tired TA and ran up to him. "Why did you call us, Thamizh? What's the emergency?" asked Kanagu. TA started to tear up and told them that his Thulasi was missing. They took TA inside as he filled them on everything and they sat next to him and began to think of what they could do.

Joseph asked TA to bring the letter that Thulasi left to see if there are any clues as to where she might be. TA bought the crumpled piece of paper and gave it his friend. But before Joseph could finish reading it, TA stopped him and said, he knew where he could get some answers. Before Kanagu and Joseph could open their mouth, TA had already run to his bike and was out the gate.

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 27 July 2011 at 9:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviKowsiTheivaHema_MvjayamTTfanmellisaiNixkieQuelle-Bellesahi.

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for posting the FF here Shammu ma Hug,
It actually looks sooo cutee,that green color as everyone said.By the way one suggestion da,try to put all the Chapters in the first page itself so that it will be easier to read I mean the continuity will be good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Shamz for the next chapters.  I was waiting eagerly.  The story is going great!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Thank you so much for posting the FF here Shammu ma Hug,
It actually looks sooo cutee,that green color as everyone said. By the way one suggestion da,try to put all the Chapters in the first page itself so that it will be easier to read I mean the continuity will be good.

Thanks HemuSmile Akka your idea is good ka, i thought of that too. But athula oru probs iruku ka,
we cant post all the chapters in second post as the limit will be exceeeded, naraiya space irukadu kaEmbarrassed Thats why we did INDEX post and there are all the chapters, you just has to click thereBig smile And Hemu, i will update the subject folder whenever i post the next chaptersBig smile It would have been nice, if i could do what u told, continuty would have been there, but it wont allow to post all chapters in one post, thats why me posting per post 2 chaptersBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MvjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-Bellesahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
shamz what can i say..till now we were only wondering abt what wud be shown in the next episode and now i am also thinking abt this parallel story..this is just as addictive..

great going.. but please dont make us wait for the succeeding chapters...it wud be nice if there was a post daily..

do convey to yr friend..was imagining what TA was imagining on the road...!!!

way to go..

p.s. i agree with hema..if all chapters in continuity on the same page and succeeding ones it wud be easy..

thanks

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top