Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19 (Page 11)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Wow Shamz again really great job by you and your friend.  I am loving Thendral FF more than Thendral right now.

Thanks a bunch!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for the chapter11..!!

Its really so refreshing..!! Nice to see T&T visiting temple in this FF..

All our wish/dream of T&T going to temple is going to be true here...!! Thanks to your friend ma..!! Really interesting..!!

Waiting for the next..!!

Edited by TTfan - 10 August 2011 at 2:38pm

Shemmokarthi173

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

The morning sun came streaming through the window and woke the sleeping couple from their long sleep. Thulasi looked around wondering where she was when she realized she was on the bus to Madurai, but there was an arm on hers. She looked up to see TA just waking up from his sleeping yawning and rubbing his eyes. Thulasi started to smile at TA's adorably messy hair and couldn't believe she had the heart to nearly leave him just hours ago.

"Thulasi, are we there yet?" asked TA groggily. "Yeah, looks like we just got here," replied Thulasi. They got off the bus, picked up Thulasi's baggage, and found a nearby restaurant with a washroom to wash up. TA called Kanagu and filled him on the details of where they were as TA only gave him brief information after he'd gotten on the bus last night. After grabbing some breakfast, Thulasi and Thamizh decided to walk to a nearby temple, where there was a local josiyar as the restaurant owner told them.

As Thamizh was getting permission to go visit the josiyar, Thulasi realized this was the first time her hubby and her had visited the temple together. TA noticed Thulasi's quietness and asked her what happened. Thulasi said "the first time we come to the temple together, and we're here to see a josiyar about dhosham." TA sighed, "so what? We're finally here now, be it for good or bad. Let's enjoy it, ok?"

Thulasi agreed and went to sit in front of the josiyar. Thulasi explained the prediction that the other josiyar told and asked him if there was any pariharams for it. The josiyar looked at her and asked her for the jaathagam information. Thulasi remembered the information Paati gave her and told the josiyar. TA and Thulasi watched him do his work and suddenly the josiyar look up and say, "Who told you such false information. You don't need pariharam, you just need some patience for some good to happen and your husband will eventually get back on his feet. I don't know who told you such nonsense about having dhosham but it was completely a lie."

will be continued...

Dear Friends!
Sorry for telling this, but from today i cant post every chapter every second day..It will take more than this, because im in my aunt house, so koncham kachtam to be online and my friend (FF writer) has exams(All the best), so she need time to write other chapters. U have to be patient..ThanksssHug and SorryHug

Edited by Shamz. - 12 August 2011 at 3:28am

vjayamTTfan

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

The morning sun came streaming through the window and woke the sleeping couple from their long sleep. Thulasi looked around wondering where she was when she realized she was on the bus to Madurai, but there was an arm on hers. She looked up to see TA just waking up from his sleeping yawning and rubbing his eyes. Thulasi started to smile at TA's adorably messy hair and couldn't believe she had the heart to nearly leave him just hours ago.

"Thulasi, are we there yet?" asked TA groggily. "Yeah, looks like we just got here," replied Thulasi. They got off the bus, picked up Thulasi's baggage, and found a nearby restaurant with a washroom to wash up. TA called Kanagu and filled him on the details of where they were as TA only gave him brief information after he'd gotten on the bus last night. After grabbing some breakfast, Thulasi and Thamizh decided to walk to a nearby temple, where there was a local josiyar as the restaurant owner told them.

As Thamizh was getting permission to go visit the josiyar, Thulasi realized this was the first time her hubby and her had visited the temple together. TA noticed Thulasi's quietness and asked her what happened. Thulasi said "the first time we come to the temple together, and we're here to see a josiyar about dhosham." TA sighed, "so what? We're finally here now, be it for good or bad. Let's enjoy it, ok?"

Thulasi agreed and went to sit in front of the josiyar. Thulasi explained the prediction that the other josiyar told and asked him if there was any pariharams for it. The josiyar looked at her and asked her for the jaathagam information. Thulasi remembered the information Paati gave her and told the josiyar. TA and Thulasi watched him do his work and suddenly the josiyar look up and say, "Who told you such false information. You don't need pariharam, you just need some patience for some good to happen and your husband will eventually get back on his feet. I don't know who told you such nonsense about having dhosham but it was completely a lie."

will be continued...

Dear Friends!
Sorry for telling this, but from today i cant post every chapter every second day..It will take more than this, because im in my aunt house, so koncham kachtam to be online and my friend (FF writer) has exams(All the best), so she need time to write other chapters. U have to be patient..ThanksssHug and SorryHug 

Edited by Shamz. - 12 August 2011 at 3:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevHema_MkasturikasTTfanQuelle-Belle

karthi173 IF-Rockerz
karthi173
karthi173

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
thanks shamz..
At last, here our TT went to temple.special thanks to ur friend.i hope soon it will come in our main story also.i am eagerly   waiting for the next chapter.what will be our TT reaction?

no worry for delay ma.say all the best to ur friend for her exams.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanShemmo

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for Chapter 12..!!

Happy that T&T went to the temple..!! Thanks and All the best for your friend's exam..!!

vjayamShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for Chapter 12.  Loved it!!

No worries at all...take your time...best wishes to her exams!

vjayamShemmo

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy for chapter 12.

I liked this part and atleast here they went to a temple. So josiyar is psycho's plan here too?...lol

All the best to your friend for her exams Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Go to top