Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19 (Page 10)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for Chapter 10!!

What a relief that it wasn't Tamil or MM or Kanagu who got into that accident...

Aww...TT...so cute...just perfect...your friend completly stayed true to TT's characters and it was a really nice chapter.

Thanks again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmosahi.

Kowsi Senior Member
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thyanks Shammu for the chapters!!

Nice to see T&T together!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for Chapter 10. This chapter was interesting and it is nice to see Tamil and Thulasi together. I love the last dialogue of Tamil "Whenever you go I'm coming too Kuttymaa". Waiting for the next chapters.

TTfanShemmo

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the chapters, shamz. Good to see T&T together .. can't wait to read the next chapter. 

TTfanShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
"I'm coming with you Kuttyma, you can't change my mind," said TA and sat comfortably back in his seat. "How did you get in the bus? You have to have a ticket to be here," said Thulasi surprised TA hadn't gotten here without her noticing.

"Oh, that was easy Kuttyma," replied TA. "I just talked to the conductor, gave him some money and convinced him to give the spare seat to me. Wherever you're heading to, we'll go there together, ok? So you don't have to be scared of going alone."

"Did I tell you I was going to be scared and to come with me?" asked Thulasi irritated. Every time she decided on something for the good of TA, he never listened and stayed stubborn to his ways. "Why do you keep torturing me like this? Don't you understand I'm doing this to make you happy? So you can be peaceful."

"Peaceful? Oh yes because after my wife is gone, I will forget her the next day, marry some rich Queen and live like a King in my royal castle!" replied TA harshly. "The way you are talking Thulasi, is like a complete loosu." Thulasi was taken aback at his anger when she saw all the people in the bus had turned to look at them. TA turned to where Thulasi was looking and realized the other passengers were witnessing their shouting match.

TA smiled embarrassedly and said "sorry, me and the wife were just having a small disagreement. You know how it is. Nothing that can't be solved with some flowers and sweets." The passengers smirked and returned to their sleep.

"Kuttyma, you honestly can't go through with this," said TA quietly. "So what do we do then?" asked Thulasi. "How can I be there watching you struggle more and more until you have absolutely nothing and be hurt by everyone around you? If I can prevent it, then I will do it even it means not being able to see you every day."

"NO. No way. We can' we can do a pariharam," said TA. "The bus conductor said we'll be in Madurai by the morning. We can go there and do all the stuff and all this bad luck nonsense will be fixed." "What if that doesn't work? Then what?" asked Thulasi refusing to believe that all of this suffering that her hubby had been going through would be solved with a simple ceremony.

"Then we'll lose our home, the whole world will hate us, we'll go to the streets and live there together," said TA firmly. Thulasi sighed as there was no changing his mind so she had no option but to go along. Usually she was so easily persuaded by his words, and this time it was no different. "Thulasi, don't worry about anything. We'll get there in the morning, and fix it all. Just go to sleep so you wake up refreshed," said TA as he intertwined his fingers with Thulasi's.

Thulasi looked at him and tightened her hold on his hand and blinked back her worries. She decided to ignore her inner doubts and see if maybe she had one more chance at continuing her life with her hubby. TA had fallen asleep holding her hand and Thulasi figured she needed just as much sleep and closed her eyes...!

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 10 August 2011 at 2:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvivjayamTTfanQuelle-Bellesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
"I'm coming with you Kuttyma, you can't change my mind," said TA and sat comfortably back in his seat. "How did you get in the bus? You have to have a ticket to be here," said Thulasi surprised TA hadn't gotten here without her noticing.

"Oh, that was easy Kuttyma," replied TA. "I just talked to the conductor, gave him some money and convinced him to give the spare seat to me. Wherever you're heading to, we'll go there together, ok? So you don't have to be scared of going alone."

"Did I tell you I was going to be scared and to come with me?" asked Thulasi irritated. Every time she decided on something for the good of TA, he never listened and stayed stubborn to his ways. "Why do you keep torturing me like this? Don't you understand I'm doing this to make you happy? So you can be peaceful."

"Peaceful? Oh yes because after my wife is gone, I will forget her the next day, marry some rich Queen and live like a King in my royal castle!" replied TA harshly. "The way you are talking Thulasi, is like a complete loosu." Thulasi was taken aback at his anger when she saw all the people in the bus had turned to look at them. TA turned to where Thulasi was looking and realized the other passengers were witnessing their shouting match.

TA smiled embarrassedly and said "sorry, me and the wife were just having a small disagreement. You know how it is. Nothing that can't be solved with some flowers and sweets." The passengers smirked and returned to their sleep.

"Kuttyma, you honestly can't go through with this," said TA quietly. "So what do we do then?" asked Thulasi. "How can I be there watching you struggle more and more until you have absolutely nothing and be hurt by everyone around you? If I can prevent it, then I will do it even it means not being able to see you every day."

"NO. No way. We can' we can do a pariharam," said TA. "The bus conductor said we'll be in Madurai by the morning. We can go there and do all the stuff and all this bad luck nonsense will be fixed." "What if that doesn't work? Then what?" asked Thulasi refusing to believe that all of this suffering that her hubby had been going through would be solved with a simple ceremony.

"Then we'll lose our home, the whole world will hate us, we'll go to the streets and live there together," said TA firmly. Thulasi sighed as there was no changing his mind so she had no option but to go along. Usually she was so easily persuaded by his words, and this time it was no different. "Thulasi, don't worry about anything. We'll get there in the morning, and fix it all. Just go to sleep so you wake up refreshed," said TA as he intertwined his fingers with Thulasi's.

Thulasi looked at him and tightened her hold on his hand and blinked back her worries. She decided to ignore her inner doubts and see if maybe she had one more chance at continuing her life with her hubby. TA had fallen asleep holding her hand and Thulasi figured she needed just as much sleep and closed her eyes...!

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 10 August 2011 at 2:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevHema_MvjayamTTfanQuelle-Bellesahi.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
so nice shamz, this chapter 11, esp at this time of high tension in the serial is such a welcome relief  i cud just imagine the bus scene and it wud be nice if such a scene cud be added in the serial too.

tks to yr friend...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmosahi.

sabkuch1 Newbie
sabkuch1
sabkuch1

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
thanksss

Shemmosahi.

Go to top