Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Shamz for Chapter 10!!

What a relief that it wasn't Tamil or MM or Kanagu who got into that accident...

Aww...TT...so cute...just perfect...your friend completly stayed true to TT's characters and it was a really nice chapter.

Thanks again
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thyanks Shammu for the chapters!!

Nice to see T&T together!!!
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for Chapter 10. This chapter was interesting and it is nice to see Tamil and Thulasi together. I love the last dialogue of Tamil "Whenever you go I'm coming too Kuttymaa". Waiting for the next chapters.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for posting the chapters, shamz. Good to see T&T together .. can't wait to read the next chapter. 
Shemmo thumbnail
"I'm coming with you Kuttyma, you can't change my mind," said TA and sat comfortably back in his seat. "How did you get in the bus? You have to have a ticket to be here," said Thulasi surprised TA hadn't gotten here without her noticing.

"Oh, that was easy Kuttyma," replied TA. "I just talked to the conductor, gave him some money and convinced him to give the spare seat to me. Wherever you're heading to, we'll go there together, ok? So you don't have to be scared of going alone."

"Did I tell you I was going to be scared and to come with me?" asked Thulasi irritated. Every time she decided on something for the good of TA, he never listened and stayed stubborn to his ways. "Why do you keep torturing me like this? Don't you understand I'm doing this to make you happy? So you can be peaceful."

"Peaceful? Oh yes because after my wife is gone, I will forget her the next day, marry some rich Queen and live like a King in my royal castle!" replied TA harshly. "The way you are talking Thulasi, is like a complete loosu." Thulasi was taken aback at his anger when she saw all the people in the bus had turned to look at them. TA turned to where Thulasi was looking and realized the other passengers were witnessing their shouting match.

TA smiled embarrassedly and said "sorry, me and the wife were just having a small disagreement. You know how it is. Nothing that can't be solved with some flowers and sweets." The passengers smirked and returned to their sleep.

"Kuttyma, you honestly can't go through with this," said TA quietly. "So what do we do then?" asked Thulasi. "How can I be there watching you struggle more and more until you have absolutely nothing and be hurt by everyone around you? If I can prevent it, then I will do it even it means not being able to see you every day."

"NO. No way. We can' we can do a pariharam," said TA. "The bus conductor said we'll be in Madurai by the morning. We can go there and do all the stuff and all this bad luck nonsense will be fixed." "What if that doesn't work? Then what?" asked Thulasi refusing to believe that all of this suffering that her hubby had been going through would be solved with a simple ceremony.

"Then we'll lose our home, the whole world will hate us, we'll go to the streets and live there together," said TA firmly. Thulasi sighed as there was no changing his mind so she had no option but to go along. Usually she was so easily persuaded by his words, and this time it was no different. "Thulasi, don't worry about anything. We'll get there in the morning, and fix it all. Just go to sleep so you wake up refreshed," said TA as he intertwined his fingers with Thulasi's.

Thulasi looked at him and tightened her hold on his hand and blinked back her worries. She decided to ignore her inner doubts and see if maybe she had one more chance at continuing her life with her hubby. TA had fallen asleep holding her hand and Thulasi figured she needed just as much sleep and closed her eyes...!

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
"I'm coming with you Kuttyma, you can't change my mind," said TA and sat comfortably back in his seat. "How did you get in the bus? You have to have a ticket to be here," said Thulasi surprised TA hadn't gotten here without her noticing.

"Oh, that was easy Kuttyma," replied TA. "I just talked to the conductor, gave him some money and convinced him to give the spare seat to me. Wherever you're heading to, we'll go there together, ok? So you don't have to be scared of going alone."

"Did I tell you I was going to be scared and to come with me?" asked Thulasi irritated. Every time she decided on something for the good of TA, he never listened and stayed stubborn to his ways. "Why do you keep torturing me like this? Don't you understand I'm doing this to make you happy? So you can be peaceful."

"Peaceful? Oh yes because after my wife is gone, I will forget her the next day, marry some rich Queen and live like a King in my royal castle!" replied TA harshly. "The way you are talking Thulasi, is like a complete loosu." Thulasi was taken aback at his anger when she saw all the people in the bus had turned to look at them. TA turned to where Thulasi was looking and realized the other passengers were witnessing their shouting match.

TA smiled embarrassedly and said "sorry, me and the wife were just having a small disagreement. You know how it is. Nothing that can't be solved with some flowers and sweets." The passengers smirked and returned to their sleep.

"Kuttyma, you honestly can't go through with this," said TA quietly. "So what do we do then?" asked Thulasi. "How can I be there watching you struggle more and more until you have absolutely nothing and be hurt by everyone around you? If I can prevent it, then I will do it even it means not being able to see you every day."

"NO. No way. We can' we can do a pariharam," said TA. "The bus conductor said we'll be in Madurai by the morning. We can go there and do all the stuff and all this bad luck nonsense will be fixed." "What if that doesn't work? Then what?" asked Thulasi refusing to believe that all of this suffering that her hubby had been going through would be solved with a simple ceremony.

"Then we'll lose our home, the whole world will hate us, we'll go to the streets and live there together," said TA firmly. Thulasi sighed as there was no changing his mind so she had no option but to go along. Usually she was so easily persuaded by his words, and this time it was no different. "Thulasi, don't worry about anything. We'll get there in the morning, and fix it all. Just go to sleep so you wake up refreshed," said TA as he intertwined his fingers with Thulasi's.

Thulasi looked at him and tightened her hold on his hand and blinked back her worries. She decided to ignore her inner doubts and see if maybe she had one more chance at continuing her life with her hubby. TA had fallen asleep holding her hand and Thulasi figured she needed just as much sleep and closed her eyes...!

will be continued...

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so nice shamz, this chapter 11, esp at this time of high tension in the serial is such a welcome relief  i cud just imagine the bus scene and it wud be nice if such a scene cud be added in the serial too.

tks to yr friend...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Shamz again really great job by you and your friend.  I am loving Thendral FF more than Thendral right now.

Thanks a bunch!!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammu for the chapter11..!!

Its really so refreshing..!! Nice to see T&T visiting temple in this FF..

All our wish/dream of T&T going to temple is going to be true here...!! Thanks to your friend ma..!! Really interesting..!!

Waiting for the next..!!
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

The morning sun came streaming through the window and woke the sleeping couple from their long sleep. Thulasi looked around wondering where she was when she realized she was on the bus to Madurai, but there was an arm on hers. She looked up to see TA just waking up from his sleeping yawning and rubbing his eyes. Thulasi started to smile at TA's adorably messy hair and couldn't believe she had the heart to nearly leave him just hours ago.

"Thulasi, are we there yet?" asked TA groggily. "Yeah, looks like we just got here," replied Thulasi. They got off the bus, picked up Thulasi's baggage, and found a nearby restaurant with a washroom to wash up. TA called Kanagu and filled him on the details of where they were as TA only gave him brief information after he'd gotten on the bus last night. After grabbing some breakfast, Thulasi and Thamizh decided to walk to a nearby temple, where there was a local josiyar as the restaurant owner told them.

As Thamizh was getting permission to go visit the josiyar, Thulasi realized this was the first time her hubby and her had visited the temple together. TA noticed Thulasi's quietness and asked her what happened. Thulasi said "the first time we come to the temple together, and we're here to see a josiyar about dhosham." TA sighed, "so what? We're finally here now, be it for good or bad. Let's enjoy it, ok?"

Thulasi agreed and went to sit in front of the josiyar. Thulasi explained the prediction that the other josiyar told and asked him if there was any pariharams for it. The josiyar looked at her and asked her for the jaathagam information. Thulasi remembered the information Paati gave her and told the josiyar. TA and Thulasi watched him do his work and suddenly the josiyar look up and say, "Who told you such false information. You don't need pariharam, you just need some patience for some good to happen and your husband will eventually get back on his feet. I don't know who told you such nonsense about having dhosham but it was completely a lie."

will be continued...

Dear Friends!
Sorry for telling this, but from today i cant post every chapter every second day..It will take more than this, because im in my aunt house, so koncham kachtam to be online and my friend (FF writer) has exams(All the best), so she need time to write other chapters. U have to be patient..Thanksss🤗 and Sorry🤗