Thendral

*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19 - Page 4

rselvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for Thendral FF...eagerly waiting for the next chapter to read where is Tulasi has gone.

Superb...keep going.👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail

There was one word in that letter that kept flashing a warning to TA, "Dhosham". His mom was the only one who ever kept talking about Thulasi's dhosham. She kept saying how Thulasi's bad luck was the reason he was suffering financially and was stressed out in life.

TA had thought maybe Thulasi did have bad luck but it just made him more scared for her. He had hoped marrying her would give Thulasi would give the peace and happiness she didn't experience growing up.

Unfortunately, they both faced a lot more hardships after marriage. Thulasi always blamed herself for it, saying she was the cause of his sadness. TA tried many times to convince her that she was his good luck but she never really believed.

He thought maybe his mom had talked to Thulasi and convinced her more of this dhosham and that's why she's missing now. But he didn't understand why his mom would say such things to Thulasi. Is she trying to make Thulasi leave him? Why would his own mother try to split his wife from him?

It was all so very confusing. He arrived at his mom's house and was about to walk through the front door when he heard his mom say "Thulasi won't be problem for us anymore."

will be continuedd...      

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting... but why chapt 5 sooo short
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for Chp 5.  Waiting for the next chapters...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting and very curious about the next chapters Shammu..!! 🤗

Thank you so much...!!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammy for the chapters 😃.

Whom is GW talking to, to her psycho DIL? 😡 Please ask your friend to give nosecuts to pei atleast in this FF 😛.
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for Chapter 5. In Thendral Tamil only find out half face of GW and he didn't even find the full face of GW. But in FF is come very soon and definetly GW should be speaking with Charu. Waitng for the next chapters.
Shemmo thumbnail

TA was surprised at his mom's words and decided to stay outside and listen to what she was saying about Thulasi.

"Don't worry ma, Thulasi definitely won't be in your way anymore." "Yes, definitely, when you get back, what we wished for will all come true. Ok, goodnite ma," GW turned around and saw her son standing outside with a confused look on his face.

"Ah vaada Thamizh, when did you come?" GW asks. TA shoots straight to the point. "Ma, who were you talking to on the phone?"

GW is surprised but quickly covers up and says it was no one. TA doesn't believe her and asks why she was talking about Thulasi as if she was a problem. GW thinks quickly and says "well of course Thulasi isn't a problem anymore; she is someone I've grown to love so now she's not a problem anymore."

TA still doesn't believe but realizes his mom won't tell him the truth anyways so decides to approach her in a different way. TA asks her instead whether she's spoken to Thulasi lately. GW looks at him carefully and says no. TA asks if she is sure she hasn't spoken to Thulasi at all and mentioned dhosham. GW is surprised at that sound of the word and asks why he is suddenly asking about dhosham.

TA grew angry "Ma, don't act. You're the only one who ever talked about dhosham and now Thulasi says she has dhosham. What did you tell her, where is she?"

"Why? Isn't Thulasi at home with you?" GW asks.

"Thulasi is missing ma, I don't know where she is and all she left was a letter saying she's trying to protect me from dhosham! I know you said something to her ma, you're always trying to hurt her and make her feel like she's not worth to be my wife."

"When have I ever treated her like that? I've always seen her as a daughter. If she decided to leave you, is that my fault?" said GW

"She didn't leave me ma. Thulasi would never leave me for anything or anyone. Something has taken her away from me but I will find her."

"I don't understand you. After you married her, all she has done is caused you pain but you keep wanting to be her. If you had married Charu like I told you to, you wouldn't have all these problems and would be happy."

"I would never be happy if I didn't marry Thulasi ma. Don't you understand, she is my happiness, why do keep trying to destroy it? I've had enough ma, I kept thinking one day you'll understand Thulasi and finally accept her but you just don't change' Just stay out my life."

GW was shocked to hear that and tried to stop him but TA just stormed out.

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the chapters, Shamz. GW / TA conversation was real.. so GW was talking to Thanga statue .. can't wait to find out what happened to Thuls ..,
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for chapter 6. The chapter is very interesting especially I like a lot when Tamil completely hates his mother.

When will Tamil find out about Thulasi?

Waiting for the next chapters.