Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Welcome to our FF thread in Thendral Forum!  As there are lately less scenes for T&T, but more of side tracks in our favourite show, we TT-ians miss the old magic between our Cute Lead Couple. One of my friends who is also an ardent fan and follower of Thendral serial and a big fan of T&T wrote a Fan Fiction about T&T Embarrassed. She is not a member in IF, but allowed me to post her FF in Thendral Forum. I hope everyone here in IF who follows Thendral serial with much enthusiasm for the lead pair as much as I do, will like her FF and enjoy reading it Big smile. This FF is meant for fun and dedicated to all my IF Friends Big smile.

A very big Thanks to my friend/the author of this FF who wishes to remain AnonymousHugHug

Friends/Thendralians feel free to comment on this FFEmbarrassed

He is a jovial person and kind hearted man and this was misused by others 

and created a problem for him. He is close to his friends 

and is married to Thulasi whom he loves to death.

She is very kind hearted person and also helps others 

who had done wrong to her. She loves her father and Patti very much.

Her ambition is to become an engineer. Her best friends are Deepa and Kalyani. 

She is married to Thamizh whom she loves deeply.

First he hates his daughter, but changed into a good father 

and loves his daughter very much.

Thulasi's stepmother who hates Thulasi. She is cunning and 

selfish, and tries always to ruin Thulasi's life.

Thulasi's Grandmother who brought her up. Highly believes in God Murugan 

and prays to God for Thulasi's well being.

MM and Padma 2nd daughter. Once she on Padma's side 

and now she loves her sister and she is at the good side.

She is an emotional blackmailer for TA. She wants her son

to marry a rich girl so that she can break her elder daughter in law's nose. 

She is on a mission to separate her son from his wife.

Thulasi's best friends and love her very much. They are bold and 

always stand for themselves and support Thulasi always. 

The best friends of TA and support him in his difficult times.

HugHug

Friends/Thendralians feel free to comment on this FFEmbarrassed

Edited by Shamz. - 27 November 2011 at 11:45am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22pavitrahyathavaAlishaGalrselviKowsiTheivaHema_MRanu.thendralfan007Rishi87mini_00vjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~srimaPearl.sneha_vijayQuelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173alaipayutheysahi.SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
INDEX

Chapter # 3

Chapter # 4

Chapter # 5

Chapter # 6

Chapter # 7

Chapter # 8

Chapter # 9

Chapter # 10

Chapter # 11

Chapter # 12

Chapter # 13

Chapter # 14

Chapter # 15

Chapter # 16

Chapter # 17

Chapter # 18

Chapter # 19

Chapter # 20
All Chapters will be added here together!

Edited by Shamz. - 27 November 2011 at 11:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MKowsiTTfan~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173sahi.SweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

It had been a year since the day his life had changed forever. Thamizh couldn't believe he had been married to his soul mate for year. He felt like it was only yesterday when he had rushed to the temple with a nervous Thulasi to tie the knot.

A lot had happened in the past year, from being in and out of hospitals and police stations to learning that he couldn't really trust many people around him. Having just resigned his job with Dharman a few weeks ago, any normal person who was completely financially broke would've given up on life but not Thamizh.

Every day he got to wake up to Thulasi, and for him, it was definitely worth all this problems and issues. He got off in front of his house and grabbed the gift he had got for his first year anniversary and eagerly walked to the door to surprise his wife. TA rang the doorbell and waited and waited and waited. There was no answer and TA tried the doorbell and started to call her out her name. "Thulasi Thulasi Kuttyma, open the door ma, it's me". There is no answer.

He starts to worry and takes a deep breath. He pulls out his phone and calls her cell phone. There is no answer.  TA gets scared and is about to break open the door when he turns around and notices that the key is in the mailbox. He grabs it to open the door and rushes inside the house. He starts screaming Thulasi's name but no answer as TA runs to the kitchen and then to the bedroom to find no sign of Thulasi anywhere. He's about to call Thulasi's father when he notices an envelope on the pillow.

TA notices an envelope on the pillow addressed To My Thamizh' TA picks it up and opens the letter and begins to read it. His face drops. He crumbles the paper and throws it away. He walks out the door and calls Deepa as he gets on his bike. He asks Deepa if she had spoken to Thulasi today. She replies she hasn't talked to her since yesterday at college.

TA thanks her and is about to hang up when Deepa says "Congratulations by the way on your 1yr anniversary. I was expecting a huge party today for the celebration but I guess you want to celebrate by yourselves." TA sighs and says it's not like that but Deepa cuts him off smiling saying she understands and says have fun before hanging up.

TA gets sad as he wonders where his wife is. The letter said she didn't want to be a problem to his life anymore as all she bought to his life after marriage was problems, more problems, stress and sadness. It said she was leaving him for good so that TA could move on to a happier life without her in it. TA felt angry. He didn't know where he was driving but he could not believe Thulasi would ever leave him for such foolish reasons.

Did she not know that she was the reason for he woke up every day despite all the crap he had to face with life? Didn't she understand he couldn't go for one day without seeing her no matter how mad or irritated or sad he was?

No, it wasn't possible for Thulasi to not know this. She had to have known how much he loved her. The more TA kept thinking, the more he thought that the written letter was not Thulasi and that something had happened to her. She was in trouble and he had to find her now. TA finally arrived at the place he was going and went to the door.

Chapters 3 and 4 are up on page 3Big smile

Edited by Shamz. - 27 July 2011 at 9:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.KowsiTheivaRishi87TTfan~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESsneha_vijayalaipayutheyNixkiekarthi173Quelle-BelleSweetyGreensahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammy for this pretty thread. It really looks awesome with the pictures and the deco in green Hug. I am very curious to know the friend who wants to be anonymous Tongue. Enga kitta solla maattiya Tongue.

Awww the beginning looks sad with Thulasi leaving him that too on their first wedding anniversary Unhappy, but cute. I like her idea which almost is sync with with the current story in Thendral too. Waiting for the next parts Tongue.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaHema_MKowsiTTfanNixkieShemmokarthi173sahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shamz for this excellend Thread!!! 

Like you I was also missing the Thendral magic for quite some time now.

I absolutly love it right from the beginning Thendral Character Sketch to the crisp plot.  Excellent use of pictures and the leaves and colours suits Thendral a lot.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters...don't leave us hanging...lol.

Also thank you to the anonymous friend.

Can't wait to read the next parts!!

Edited by smiles86 - 24 July 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaKowsiTheivaTTfanNixkieShemmokarthi173sahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for this amazing FF thread! Big smile

Wow! A FF about our favourite serial in Thendral forum, that is nice and i am really loving it. Like Smiles said, your choice of colours with the leaf looks really nice and makes this thread cool and beautiful. The pictures are very well chosen. Big smile

Think your friend got the perfect time to write this FF. With fights and money problems in TT's life, it is a nice change to read something calmer&cuter. Like the simple concept of your friend for this FF. Looking forward to next chapters. Tongue

Thank you to your friend. Too sad the author is not a member in IF. Your friend's writing style is really good. Big smile

Edited by Theiva - 24 July 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaKowsiTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Oh wow Shammy, your thread looks absolutely beautiful! Like others said, the green theme makes thes page look so pretty especially since it's Thuls' favourite colour Embarrassed

And the story is very cute also Tongue makes up for the lack of TT on Thendral...silly Kumaran Angry Hopefully this story doesn't drag too much also but if its 24/7 TT, then all good Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MKowsivjayamTTfanShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the wonderful thread. Your thread looks colorful, excellent and Creative. Using green for your background and writing it is a perfect choice. I like your friend idea. Chapter 2 has end with a sad note but so far the is going in a interesting way. Eagerly waiting for the coming chapters.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaKowsivjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmokarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top