Posted: 12 years ago
He is the legitimate son not the result of his fathers sin Ddg himself said so.
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

He is the legitimate son not the result of his fathers sin Ddg himself said so.

I know what dadaji told and its true! I only mentioned that as a perspective from outside the family,of the other people who might see it this way cause dev is younger then rohan so they asume that dev was concieved outside his dad's marriage with padma!
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

It was definately an interesting twist to the show, I can't wait for the next episode. I just hope Padma doesn't take out her anger on what her husband did on Dev, I want her to learn Dev is innocent.

I hope so too that she wont acuse him for his father doings!i think what dadaji will say/confess today will be in dev's well being and maybe padma will not see him with diferent eyes!
Originally posted by why6

Well,  first of all I hope that Padma is not made Dev's mother tomorrow.  I hope it was not just for melodrama that Dadaji mentioned that  Dev is Padma's husband son.  So when Dev's legitimate status is questioned, suddenly Dadaji state that he is Padma's son and was told to be brought up in some secrecy because of some silly prophecy.

So I truly wish they show Dev having a different mother.  Rohan being an illegitimate son would be better as that would serve him right for calling Dev bad blood and servant etc.  So he loses everything in one stroke - Radhika, RP title, wealth, and legitimate status.

Anyway, loved Avinash's acting today especially his fear at being humiliated in such a manner and then his shock at being told that he is the real grandson.  I hope they show his devastated reaction and do not gloss over the emotional stuff even though I have zero expectations based on Friday's and today's ME.

The logic that was present in last one month was totally gone today.  Where was Dev's gun shot?  How does Radhika become Rohan's wife is she is appointed RPtain?  The wedding still didn't happen.  Why was the whole puja finished with all the sholaks used for wedding in that yagya?  Why would Kanha allow that?  Why would Dev keep silent about Rohan's fake wedding?  For that matter why would Radhika keep silent while Dev is being humiliated?  She pleaded to Dadaji but she didn't say that she was not Rohan's wife and he forced her to sit with him for puja.  Dev could always hold trishul and prove that.  So can she now with this miraculous special trishul.

The reason is that Radhika's suffering is going to start where even if the truth comes out, she will be told that she is not fit to be considered Dev's wife as she sat for puja with Rohan and completed that puja with all the sholaks.  So seeing Dev's face during muhdikhai was Kanha's leela but he allowed her to sit for her first public puja with Rohan who was not her husband.  It was the same logic where Abhay completed the puja with Kanika as her husband.  It is because same people are now at the helm of this show.

I am going to be throw out of this forum soon as it seems I am in minority.  But today's episode was again a bad episode for me.  Hints of the coming track:  Shanti's words to Chanda.  

Angie  i agree with your all points ..It was all very funny going on ..Yesterday .was fast and  suppose to do away with track...Yes Shanti,s words to chanda  were odd ...I do not think if you express your opinion , is doing anything wrong ...If you care for something and find  not treated well you feel bad ...Most of the viewers must agree with you ...One more thing CB borrows something here and there from the mythology ,  if it comes to marriage and Radhika is not considered the right person for him, then would be better he goes Ram,s way with Radhika,s statue at his side for the time being , not give in to pressure , if Shanti,s words are any indication ...
Edited by Neerjaa - 12 years ago

Great post today it wil the secret y dadaji hide this
Originally posted by Devika.

Padama, the charactor is strong, it peeked few times, and she was able to maintain that steady pace till now.
Naturally she sides her son , as she don't know the true face of her son, and now in front of her Dev is a bad boy (especially after kidnapping her CB, she might have forgiven him if he has stolen jewelleries, but it is her CB and she can't digest that fact!)
So once she reali ze more about Dev, then I am sure she will side DEv, no matter who is her real son, i want to see her siding Dev, and showing the world the true of what is within her, i hope and i am wishing to see her like that, who can stand by th side of truth and guide the youngsters and show BB what is true love notblind love.
:)
I want too for her to side dev,but for that someone has to speak and deny all the lies that rohan said! So who else will be besides dadaji who will the truth...will be daima,cause she to knows the situation or will radh be on "loud" today instead of "silent"!?
WATING 4 TONIGHT EPISODE LOVE U DEV SOOO MUCH 
Agreed with ur words Cristina,after seeing her son's rohan flaws compared with dev's qualities she may favor dev cause has defended him before when rohan called dev a serven! Hope she soon gets to know her son true colours!
I enjoyed yesterday's episode. Well done.
Originally posted by Tazzi

Myra thanks for the post...Article did raise some brows...and created a mystery to watch the show...I am glad that Dev is not Padma's because that would not make sense. Padma is weaken my her own motherliness.Every mother wants to think that their son or daughteris the best because children behaviour reflects themselves. Padma is blinded by the love of her son, she did not think twice about this kid (Dev), who practically treated him like a son. She just believed Rohan and did not want to believe Dev. She should have trusted Dev, but she did not. Even Chennu believed his sister more than her own dad. I was expecting this ME to have singing and dancing with celebrities from other shows, but creators surprised us and brought high density drama. In POV...this was best ME. All characters had a good scenes...Viraat-BB drama about their plans, Rohan's plan and Radev plan...finally Ddj's plan. It was battle ground for good vs. Evil and each having their own motives. Good always wins over evil...
U are welcome tazzi!Liked ur thoughts,she is indeed blindfolded by rohan!! And yeah,i thought too that will b singing and dancing like in every me but dient happen,tnx cv for that!for me it was a good epi!