Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When first Radha posted the news of Dev being Padma's son i thought and posted that it has to be some story behing this secret! My prediction was rite and we got to know that he is her husbands son!Must say who ever come up with the idea to spread the news with a article saying that dev is her son made a great move in alerting the viewrs and make them restless and waiting for the ME to come!Good move and i think that will show in the numbers too(trp and all)!I am happy that he is not padmas son and i am sure you all do too...she is to weak to support him as a mother and influenced by the manipulative power of rohan...this way dev will not suffer thinking he had a mother near him and she didnt care!The story is interesting...the pure hearted boy,with belief in kanha and next rjp is the result of his father sin! This will definetly be a wonderful base for a new track full of events, ups and downs...Creatives,waiting for more of ur great ideas!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Myra--yes, The CVs brought in a twist and an interesting one too--and now I am anxiously waiting to find out more---and yes, for once, the article that you are mentioning raised our curiosity...

But I find Padma to be a very strong person---she was in the earlier episodes was always shown to be firm and assertive and although did not spoke against anyone, did make her point and stood by her principles----

But her motherly love towards Rohan blinded her to the faults of her son---and as she did not know that Dev is the "son of her husband", and is not aware of all the truths, stood by what she believes is right that Radhika is "married" to Rohan...and Dev kidnapped Radhika...

It will be interesting to see her reaction as the story unfolds and she finds out the truth---what will be her reaction towards Rohan---I think (and if the CVs stay with her characterization) she will not forgive Rohan for what he did---
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Myra, Dev might not be the illegitimate one here...the other option is that Padmas husband got married to Devs mother first and then maybe due to family pressure had to marry Padma...then that will make Dev's mother the legal wife while Padma will not be legal anymore.  

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they show Dev as a son of another woman who was maybe first wife and hopefully true love.  

Padma should not be made Dev's mother.  Also Padma has no idea about dharam.  Even today she had no issues with what her son was doing.  Dev told everyone that he tried to kill her.  He even said that Radhika's Kanha helped him.  Then Rohan is trying to break Dev's janayu that appeared out of blue and even when Dadaji told Rohan to stop, she didn't react and ask Rohan to stop.

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

I hope they show Dev as a son of another woman who was maybe first wife and hopefully true love.  

Padma should not be made Dev's mother.  Also Padma has no idea about dharam.  Even today she had no issues with what her son was doing.  Dev told everyone that he tried to kill her.  He even said that Radhika's Kanha helped him.  Then Rohan is trying to break Dev's janayu that appeared out of blue and even when Dadaji told Rohan to stop, she didn't react and ask Rohan to stop.

Padma has blind love for her son and she will chose Rohan over Dev. Her saying that she treated him like a son is all tall claims...she used Dev when she wanted to and then abused him when she wanted to. Lets see whether her insecurity increases more now.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Padma has blind love for her son and she will chose Rohan over Dev. Her saying that she treated him like a son is all tall claims...she used Dev when she wanted to and then abused him when she wanted to. Lets see whether her insecurity increases more now.

When it comes to Rohan , naturally she will side Rohan , anyone can be at that place instead of Dev can be Viraat ...She is blind to Rohan,s fault ...One thing still she does not know the Rohan,s real face , according to her Dev Kidnapped her DIL  then how can she forgive him ...Rohan has done a good job to manipulate  her mother , even he took the advantage of those papers in his own favor that Dev was threatening Radhika ...But why Radhika was quite , due to society ?
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Padama, the charactor is strong,  it peeked few times, and she was able to maintain that steady pace till now.
Naturally she sides her son , as she don't know the true face of her son, and now in front of her Dev is a bad boy (especially after kidnapping her CB, she might have forgiven him if he has stolen jewelleries, but it is her CB and she  can't digest that fact!)

So once  she reali ze more about Dev, then I am sure she will side DEv, no matter who is her  real son, i want to see her siding Dev, and showing the world  the true of what is within her, i hope and i am wishing to see her like that, who can stand by th side of truth and guide the youngsters and show BB what is true love not blind love.

:) 
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika5

Great post Myra--yes, The CVs brought in a twist and an interesting one too--and now I am anxiously waiting to find out more---and yes, for once, the article that you are mentioning raised our curiosity...

But I find Padma to be a very strong person---she was in the earlier episodes was always shown to be firm and assertive and although did not spoke against anyone, did make her point and stood by her principles----

But her motherly love towards Rohan blinded her to the faults of her son---and as she did not know that Dev is the "son of her husband", and is not aware of all the truths, stood by what she believes is right that Radhika is "married" to Rohan...and Dev kidnapped Radhika...

It will be interesting to see her reaction as the story unfolds and she finds out the truth---what will be her reaction towards Rohan---I think (and if the CVs stay with her characterization) she will not forgive Rohan for what he did---

Thank you! Well,she is stromg when it comes to defend her sons rites,but i dont see her fight for dev!Yes she doesnt know the truths,and i am sure that she may interpret things if that affect rohan...hope that the smart and ritefull woman in her will wake up when she finds out radev marriage and her blindfold will fall out!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Well Myra, Dev might not be the illegitimate one here...the other option is that Padmas husband got married to Devs mother first and then maybe due to family pressure had to marry Padma...then that will make Dev's mother the legal wife while Padma will not be legal anymore.

Misti,i too dont think that dev is illegitimate,i wanted to point out the view from outside the main picture as in the poles apart situation-him being the rjp has this unknown past and id...even if his mother was/is his fathers wife,padma still is the known oficial wife and that simply will raise ques tions and wrong theories...i am just waiting to c whats the new surprise about devs origin dadaji has to deliver monday!
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well,  first of all I hope that Padma is not made Dev's mother tomorrow.  I hope it was not just for melodrama that Dadaji mentioned that  Dev is Padma's husband son.  So when Dev's legitimate status is questioned, suddenly Dadaji state that he is Padma's son and was told to be brought up in some secrecy because of some silly prophecy.

So I truly wish they show Dev having a different mother.  Rohan being an illegitimate son would be better as that would serve him right for calling Dev bad blood and servant etc.  So he loses everything in one stroke - Radhika, RP title, wealth, and legitimate status.

Anyway, loved Avinash's acting today especially his fear at being humiliated in such a manner and then his shock at being told that he is the real grandson.  I hope they show his devastated reaction and do not gloss over the emotional stuff even though I have zero expectations based on Friday's and today's ME.

The logic that was present in last one month was totally gone today.  Where was Dev's gun shot?  How does Radhika become Rohan's wife is she is appointed RPtain?  The wedding still didn't happen.  Why was the whole puja finished with all the sholaks used for wedding in that yagya?  Why would Kanha allow that?  Why would Dev keep silent about Rohan's fake wedding?  For that matter why would Radhika keep silent while Dev is being humiliated?  She pleaded to Dadaji but she didn't say that she was not Rohan's wife and he forced her to sit with him for puja.  Dev could always hold trishul and prove that.  So can she now with this miraculous special trishul.

The reason is that Radhika's suffering is going to start where even if the truth comes out, she will be told that she is not fit to be considered Dev's wife as she sat for puja with Rohan and completed that puja with all the sholaks.  So seeing Dev's face during muhdikhai was Kanha's leela but he allowed her to sit for her first public puja with Rohan who was not her husband.  It was the same logic where Abhay completed the puja with Kanika as her husband.  It is because same people are now at the helm of this show.

I am going to be throw out of this forum soon as it seems I am in minority.  But today's episode was again a bad episode for me.  Hints of the coming track:  Shanti's words to Chanda.