Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@nxt_rockstar: thanks... Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new VM (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

CONGRATS on your first VM shona Hug

And WTH is wrong with u gurl ?!!? Its not bad at all ! For a first VM its a pretty decent attempt !   Far better than my first VM ! Mine wasnt even a song ... it was an instrumental tune LOL

Keep making andd ull get better with every new VM u make ! All the best Hug

Well Im no expert LOL... but I HAVE made a quite a few VMs and here are a few tips I'd wanna share with u ..and every first timer Embarrassed

Please see my post here : 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1738516#45076350

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 25 July 2011 at 3:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathi12

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@geet_maan_magic: thanks a lot man.Approve...i'll keep all those points in mind when i make my next VM..Smile...this was the first tym i ever used WMM...i din wvwn know that i had that programme in my systemDead...nyways thanks man...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.