Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
he has this totally lost look in his eyes when he is wid neha or when he see her...n his goofy simle...during the trip when the girls went wid the boys 4 the project...man just love his goofy smile...he was looking sooo cute when neha called him deewana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just for fun ... (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Exactly lost pta ni kha n the scene they show where vicky falls into d pool whenever he sees neha hahaha
luv it
n ya mr. Deewana pagal bhi to ho jata h
remember the things he talked about with neha during d trip

n ya rey was supercute wid his bholi bhali accent when kriya was persuading him 2 tell her abt their project

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
oh i cant say Amar cuz u excluded him but if not Amar then i will say Archi
well after Amar i like both Shantanu nd Archi but i just love Archi's playfulness nd all the cute stuff he does
so after Amar its Archi 4 me definitely 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathi12sweetshine

ShagufElina

IF-Rockerz

ShagufElina

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
BBIIIGG
TTT
HHH
AAA
NNN
KKK
                     TO
                 !!                    !!    
                   !!                 !!
                    !!               !!                                         !!           !!              
                      !!        !!                   
                         !!      !!
                           !!   !!
                             !!
For telecasting d3 at 9 pm becoz i m unable to see at 7

Parvathi12

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

u know thats y i excluded amae...he is the first choice for almost every1 here...n if u ask me , i think swayam n archie are the cutest... swaym because of his boyish charm...he is not that wellbuilt..(size 0 man) ...but that just makes him cuter...n vicky for the innocent playful look...n i dont give a damn about what is happening around me . except rey aur dazzlers ki rep...n neha..Wink..lost..expression...his childishness
omgg... same here... actually tho for me swayams number 1 and then im tied btw. vicky and rey... and vickys cheeks... *drools*Embarrassed they r all so cute... 

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I would say Aamir- Sanjeeda...since these guys can actually dance and actWink But no one can top Amar and Shakti...luv them

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.