Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
no 1 they r the best for these 2 roles...if they weren't their their wudnt have been any d3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just for fun ... (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
sana ur right...Approve...man i just wantedd to know what ppl think...n every1 loves kriyaansh i guess ...( i am a huge kriyaansh fan  LOLBTW)...so is there any other character in this show that can be better potrayed by some1 else??? Confused

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

sana ur right...Approve...man i just wantedd to know what ppl think...n every1 loves kriyaansh i guess ...( i am a huge kriyaansh fan  LOLBTW)...so is there any other character in this show that can be better potrayed by some1 else??? Confused
not even 1...the production house has chosen the cast very carefully...everyone fits in their character perfectly

sweetshine

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
man...nyways who do u think is the cutest guy in the show (amar not included in the list...as he'll get majority for sure)

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i cnt imagine anyone else as kriyansh.

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Ah man why have u excluded amar coz for me he is d ultimate houte(hot+cute) guy
luv him muahhhz muahhhz 2 him
n now cmin back 2 d ques after amar ummm
may be vicky
i know most of d people here name swayam as d cutie
bt i personally like men who have a nice built n i guess he needs 2 work on dat factor otherwise he luks gud

sweetshine

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
u know thats y i excluded amae...he is the first choice for almost every1 here...n if u ask me , i think swayam n archie are the cutest... swaym because of his boyish charm...he is not that wellbuilt..(size 0 man) ...but that just makes him cuter...n vicky for the innocent playful look...n i dont give a damn about what is happening around me . except rey aur dazzlers ki rep...n neha..Wink..lost..expression...his childishness

Edited by luvKaJen666 - 24 July 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshinekajen

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i know man luv his silly n stupid antics when he is wid neha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.