Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

hey guys ...Big smile

well i couldn't fynd any info on the other stars of D3 other than shakti, amar n tarana...Cry

well i am a great fan of sneha Embarrassedn so found  some info on her...so here goes

Sneha,Heart has been an instructor with Shiamak Davar's Institute for the Performing Arts and conducted extensive classes in various dance types, including, Bollywood, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Afro-Jazz, Indo-Jazz, Salsa, Modern, Funk, etc.Approve

In addition, she has not only been an Assistant Choreographer to Pappu-Mallu, but has also assisted Harshall-Vithall and Pratap Shetty for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Saawariya'. Sneha has achieved the best out of her earliest stages and is looking forward to attain the glorious heights of popularity and honour.Cool

She has worked on dance routines with Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Urmila, Neha Dhupia, Bipasha Basu, Yana Gupta, Amrita Arora, Amrita Rao and Kim Sharma, amongst others.

She has performed for choreographers like Geeta Kapoor, Harshall-Vithall, Pappu-Mallu, Swaroop, Gaysil Noronha and Pratap Shetty.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinni1108usa_ki_pariananyasheraasheema_sharmasurbhi_005RadiantTreasure100littledevils.Comics_Music.Nxt_rockstarradzammy-kirulicious--Aicha-sweetshineZaYaHolicNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some info on sharon..oops...sneha kapoor" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wow...Tongue
thanx for the information.Big smile
I really love Sneha as Sharon. She's a suberb actress and dancer.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainn

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i agree...n she's really pretty tooo...n i dun think any1 else in the show can act so bitchy...man without her the character sharon would bw no fun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-Nxt_rockstarsweetshine

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Exactly..
She is very good as Sharon. She's completely justifying the character.
In Sharon's character what I like most is She's very real. Her outspokenness has an innocence of purity. And all credit goes to Sneha for portraying the character so well.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnusa_ki_pari

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i know ...hand off to sneha...i mean she can be mean, bitchy , n cute and innocent all at the same time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

usa_ki_pariNxt_rockstarsweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I LOVE HER TOO! :D I was actually trying to find information about her, but couldn't :/ but thanks for this info! She's really talented!! =D

I love that her name is Sneha, cuz that's my name too!<3 And I think she's SOOO pretty!!! Like, wow!! and she is a damn good actress!! I have to say, I think she is one of the best in the D3 cast! Don't you think? Thanks for this info on her, and if you find any videos of her dancing or any random interview, please do post here! =)

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
awesome info man...thats so great and she's so talented
great going sneha

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@aicha: sure man...if i fynd anything i'll upload it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.