Sasural Simar Ka

Is it not a disgrace to Chak Dhom

Suman14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Simar till date show as a fearfull girl not having the boldness to tell her paretns and confess for a blunder she is done by hiding it from her parents and participating in a dance program😡

But hicki the character is shown representing as agent of chak dhom...it is not showing to the audience a bad image about chak dhom

one more thing its not going with the charactet of simar is when is so scared of her father ...how could she ever had the guts to dance in Delhi on her wedding day:::>..it is such a FLop script Rashmi sharma before you mess up this serial in the begining.,..itself like u did for PCKM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I fail to understand why she taking part in dancing programms again and again. ? If by chance she wins ds contest too. What will she do? She will share that happiness only with three or four members and from others she will keep hiding that. I find her that talent dud . If she takes part in dance contest again. She should tell that to everyone. Its too much running away from telling ,now miserable roli going to get into trouble for her sake.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She says to live upto her dreams...but you cannot live to them by making a fool of others eyes that's what Simar has been doing...if she knows that her family and in-laws are trdaitional she should try to find something others or wait for the time ...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
poor gal wat she will do she have no option ..that ichki is blackmailing her 24 hours if she says her parents also ... they wil feel bad
she stuck in btw    she shouldhave said prem ,he wouldhave  got some solution    and rholi is wearing simar dress satyanaash
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if her father was in anger.. so what she could have told him later..

i dotn know its kind of wrong impression shown of a quite girl..
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

if her father was in anger.. so what she could have told him later..

i dotn know its kind of wrong impression shown of a quite girl..

no  not like that  her father is totally like hitlar  for  simar  he is everything  ..he believs  simar lot and loves  her lot if he comes  to know  he  may get heart attack too ðŸ˜†  
and cv's wants to say that if we  do something   wrong  without parents knowledge it will cause big trouble