Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the HOTTIE, the NAUGHTY and the CUTIE!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnas4

Originally posted by veeshafan

Originally posted by aquablue17

Arnav is totaly a hottie. he is amazing i mean you r rite girl. he is the reason for global warming. i bet i could bake cookies on him :P 

Khushi is soo naughty n mischievous it is adorable. i love you her playful sense of humor. 

Anjali is the CUTESST character i hav seen on screen in so long. she is soo CUTE! it is amazing!! i rele lov the way the CVS hav scripted her. 

Great Job Cvs! Loving your work! 

lolz cookies bake karny ka idea mery mind mei q nai aya LOLLOLWink
b'coz aqua's mind runs faster from us...i think...LOL

aww bhavna so sweet. 

no man it is all of the adrenline tht runs through my body n brain when isee ASR! haii!! 

its suprising the effect is so long lasting cuz usually i only see the guy for 2 min be4 i faint you know?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnas4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the HOTTIE, the NAUGHTY and the CUTIE!!!! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Gud one ...though i think Arnav is the really a mean yet cute hottieTongue

bhavnas4

Groupbie

bhavnas4

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavnas4

Originally posted by veeshafan

Arnav is totaly a hottie. he is amazing i mean you r rite girl. he is the reason for global warming. i bet i could bake cookies on him :P 

Khushi is soo naughty n mischievous it is adorable. i love you her playful sense of humor. 

Anjali is the CUTESST character i hav seen on screen in so long. she is soo CUTE! it is amazing!! i rele lov the way the CVS hav scripted her. 

Great Job Cvs! Loving your work! 

lolz cookies bake karny ka idea mery mind mei q nai aya LOLLOLWink
b'coz aqua's mind runs faster from us...i think...LOL

aww bhavna so sweet. 

no man it is all of the adrenline tht runs through my body n brain when isee ASR! haii!! 

its suprising the effect is so long lasting cuz usually i only see the guy for 2 min be4 i faint you know?
so u faint seeing ASR??????????????

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Nice post
Well Arnav is obviously Da HOTTIE! He makes my heart go Haye Haye Hayyyeee!
and Khushi, naughtiee...she's so playful and natkhat...she's got the mischief in her eyes!
And yeah, both Khushi and Anjali are super-cutiees!
Anjalis the sweetest sister, and her voice is adorable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18

veeshafan

Groupbie

veeshafan

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
such an amazing response frm all of u guys , its my first thread in this forum nd i was nt expecting such a response , thanks to all of u for liking my post Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.