Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the HOTTIE, the NAUGHTY and the CUTIE!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

veeshafan

Groupbie

veeshafan

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hmmm well guys I m too much bored nd continuously waiting for mon , nd in order to spend tim with sum masti I thought to make this thread , and in this thread we will discuss about the hotties , naughties and cuties of IPKKND in our own way . so we hav to describe three characters which seem u the most hot, cute nd naughty in the show.

So m starting from here

HOTTIE here has to be ASR(who else?). he has become the sole reason for global warming these days! LOLhe can turn on heat like its just a switch and he can be charming and romantic and completely annoying too... i am quite fida over him and many of ppls here in the forum are i am sure are in love with him too. right?Wink

the NAUGHTY here is none other than khushi,!! Her chulbali nature nd the way she behaving while bua g stopping her from eating was quite naughty , but there is this innate sense of masti in her which i find very appealing. At the same time she is also the cutiepie of the show.she is marvellous with humour, romance and acting. she is someone who can look endearing and hot at the same time. that defines cuteness for me. Smile

but I hav to describe third character for cutness tht I must say is anjali , she is quite loving caring sister who is not caring only for her family bt also kind to other peoples lik khushi (who also going to be there family member sooner or later)

so guys here are the hotties naughties and cuties of IPKKND from my side ... u all can either write abt IPKKND characters only or any other serial u guys like as well.
and all the 3 characteristics(hot, naughty and cute) should be from one serial only.

Edited by veeshafan - 24 July 2011 at 9:26am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnas4alu5123swtashamara23-sia-sweet_butterflyilla8-floragrace-DaRkPrInCeSsFebruaryFlowerx-Sundas-xShiningStar18-Zara-Gurmeet4DrashtiAquaBluez17Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the HOTTIE, the NAUGHTY and the CUTIE!!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Arnav is totaly a hottie. he is amazing i mean you r rite girl. he is the reason for global warming. i bet i could bake cookies on him :P 

Khushi is soo naughty n mischievous it is adorable. i love you her playful sense of humor. 

Anjali is the CUTESST character i hav seen on screen in so long. she is soo CUTE! it is amazing!! i rele lov the way the CVS hav scripted her. 

Great Job Cvs! Loving your work! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Sundas-x

veeshafan

Groupbie

veeshafan

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

Arnav is totaly a hottie. he is amazing i mean you r rite girl. he is the reason for global warming. i bet i could bake cookies on him :P 

Khushi is soo naughty n mischievous it is adorable. i love you her playful sense of humor. 

Anjali is the CUTESST character i hav seen on screen in so long. she is soo CUTE! it is amazing!! i rele lov the way the CVS hav scripted her. 

lolz cookies bake karny ka idea mery mind mei q nai aya LOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnas4AquaBluez17

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
perfect descriptions of the 3 characters

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I agree Arnav sets screens on fire. Tongue
Great topic hun.

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Great post !

ASR is surely a rare hottie who has taken away my heart with him. (Sorry if it sounds clichedLOL) Khushi is, well, a chulbulli girl who dearly loves her family. She's a girl whom every girl can relate to. Lastly, Anjali is simply an awesome human being. She is selfless and caring. These three are the stars of the show for me.Smile

bhavnas4

Groupbie

bhavnas4

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

which cookies...????????????THE CHOCOLATE CHIP ONES...coz i like them...so make some for me also...hahah...Tongue

AquaBluez17

bhavnas4

Groupbie

bhavnas4

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeshafan

lolz cookies bake karny ka idea mery mind mei q nai aya LOLLOLWink
b'coz aqua's mind runs faster from us...i think...LOL

AquaBluez17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.