-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyaa evry1 *waves*...hope all r fine...i just deceided 2 open a topic...hope u all like it though ders nthng new in d topic😆
soo til now in our fav show "bade ache lagte he " has lots of cute ram nd priya scenes☺️

soo tell me ur fav 3 scenes...it can be romantic or der fightss alsoo
alsoo give little detailed explanation...why did u liked dat scene
like my fav scene is❤️

1) d bindii scene in d restaurent.
reason- i like it becoz i found it vryy cute...nd natural...nd d way dey were arguing was damn funny
2) ram-priya engagement scene
reason- becoz ram was looking little thin ...ha ha nd it was vryy funny i lved ram's expression dat time it was cute...ring was little smaill fot ram 😆 nd when raam puts ring on priya's finger he didnt even placed d ring properly nd after dat his swet expression...😆
3) 1st fite scene in priya's flat
reason- actually i liked it when priya offered water 2 ram nd he was smelling d water...nd den dey had fite...ram was talking abt natasha nd priya abt car 😆

soo cumon frndzz i wud luv 2 know ur fav scenes...nd sum funny reason... d sneesn can be same bt nt d reason 😆
soo lets share our fav scenes 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I like all their scenes so far but my favourite scene is

1) their engagement scend...the way they were both looking at each other...they had the same kind of expression like"kahan phas gaye"
2)the day when R am sees Priyas room and she is teasing him about the things she will take with her
3)When Ram asks her in his silent way about the wedding date
4)When he looks at her smiling face during the Tilak ceremony...

and I hope there are many many more such cute scenes to come
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simabhi

Actually I like all their scenes so far but my favourite scene is

1) their engagement scend...the way they were both looking at each other...they had the same kind of expression like"kahan phas gaye"
2)the day when R am sees Priyas room and she is teasing him about the things she will take with her
3)When Ram asks her in his silent way about the wedding date
4)When he looks at her smiling face during the Tilak ceremony...

and I hope there are many many more such cute scenes to come

aww i alsoo luv dis scness
hopefully yaa we will hav some more cute scenes on d way 😍
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow... gr8 topic yaar...i love all RaYa scenes but 2 pick out 3... hmm difficult but any ways... here they r...

1) their 1st face 2 face n their 1st fight... i mean dat entire scene was way too cute... starting from Priya pulling Rams leg calling him dinosaur n all dat😆 n Ram smelling da water... n da way their fight began... Priya just snatched da glass of water from his hand... hilarious🤣🤣 n the icing on the scene was "oh thnk God ki lift kharab thi, varna bechari apke pehle kadamse niche girke underground parking ban jati"🤣🤣 i laughed my head off... dat was mind blowing 1st meet. i dont think any leads of any show had such a 1st face off🤪

2) its a very lil scene but i just love it
Priya's so called roka with dat 🤬 Vineet, during da photo session Vikram's children come running n hit Priya n she falls over Ram😍😍 Ram n Sakshi's had dat awesome expressions... awww...☺️ loved it

3) my most favryt till date would be MY FIANCE SCENE____ my God ek dum haqse "my fiance" too cute yaar... ryt from da beginning when Ram arrives n Priya murmurs to herself "Ram, Ram" there was a kind of intoxication in her eyes dat i loved da most😍 loved Ram's expression when Priya held his hand... he was lyk wht da... ab isey ky hua?!😆 Ram was so adorable through out the scene n so cute when he said "main gadha hoon mnain bilkul gadha hoon"😆 Priya guessing dat he myt not hv his pills with him 2day n dat expression in her eyes n da lil smile thinking about wht her mom said about them both was all so enchanting😍

so dats all folks... sorry 4 da long post... cudnt help myself😆

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Love all the scenes that all of you described...I'd like to add one more... On Priya's engagement  with Vineet  the balcony scene where Priya in that beautiful dress playing with raindrops and Ram walking on to the balcony ... the look that passed btwn them...out of this world❤️
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually love all those scenes very much.Each is beautiful in its own right and crafted well.
Both bring out the essence of  the undercurrent of something brewing between them very well.
Red_eyes thumbnail
1st bindi scene was rly funny
2nd the very 1st scene
3rd engagement