Messages for Panchhi and Maithli - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice topic Nishi
Panchi- Please for heavens sake get a grip on yourself and your life. Convince your parents about Neel and then concentrate on your career for a while. Be the strong woman that you once promised to be.
Maithili- The cunning hottie vamp. Get back into the show and create some troubles so we get entertained
Nice topic nishi.👍🏼 Really i have a lots of things 2 say 4 panchi n metz. So here i go...

Panchi: 4 God's sake wear those clothes which fits u properly(I m not bashing the actress, it's my pov 4 the character. Off-screen she looks very much better than the show) Oh girl, ur pre-leap clothes were much better than now n u looked good 😎in those clothes. Plz bring back ur old clothes with ur old nature, i mean that panchi who was smart, intelligent n very mature.😊 I really hate u 2 see on the show coz whenever i see u , i've tolerate ur nonsense nautanki.🤢 i mean 1 time u play like a female casanova n other time u behave like a acchi mangetar  jo aapni mangetar ko kisi aur ke saath dekhke jalti rehti hai.🤪 I wonder what kind of rubbish r these? I mean u don't like/love neel at all but u get jealous when u see him with another girl!!🤪 Ah, i can't bear ur torture more!! 🤢Nowdays u also started rona-dhona 😭😭woh bhi non-stop!!! I m totally pissed off with that. Listen girl... if u don't like neel then go 2 him n give him a tight slap 😡n break ur engagement👏. U don't need 2 think abt ur parents reputation coz there is main lead pia 2 think abt that like all other shows. So, u can do whatever u wish. 😉But i'll b extremely happy if u marry danish n go from here some far places n never return with ur silly problems.

Metz: Awww, hottie... 😈i wish 2 see u back only 4 giving back pia's memory n re-unite abhiya.😍 after that u can take bye-bye from me n from the show also. 😳coz if u stay more , abhiya will have 2 face more problems.    
From Abhay POV I always saw Abhtili ( Abhyendra/Abhay - Maithili) first & Abhiya after that as Maithili is Abhay's eternal love,,,so Maithili should & plz come back & take Abhthili to the eternity,,also bring siddharth back ,,,

I think only Maithili or Sid can bring the show back as Amazing show then this rubbish heppening now a days

@nishi ofcourse I love Panchi I m her panka jo kharab ho gaya hai:P
Hey nice song.Maine words diya & u made song.Coolio😊
Panchi - plz get married to anyone u like even the cwb will be good for u and leave for honeymoon

Maithili  - cumback plz...don't make us wait further
Can I give new message to her

Panchi- Mam show ke saare ladke apke liye nahi hai. Kuch piya aur misha k liye bhi chod do

Now jeh and kabeer are left💔 Plz dont do that to ur children they will be ruined
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Can I give new message to her

Panchi- Mam show ke saare ladke apke liye nahi hai. Kuch piya aur misha k liye bhi chod do

Now jeh and kabeer are left💔 Plz dont do that to ur children they will be ruined
@blue : U cracked me 🤣...i really cant imagine panchi with kabir , jeh & abhay . ...they are college stud & she is suppose to mature , working lady ... she is fine with danish , neel & sid
Panchi : plz pia nad abhay ke life se jao and danish ke sath apni life spend karo hamara picha choro.

Maithili: jaldi aao and piya ki memory restore karo bcoz we want abhiya to be back

Originally posted by Rutuja.M

Panchi : Please Tum Apne Dukhi Jivan Se Sanyas(Retirement) Le Kar Himalaya Me Set Ho Jao. Waha Tumhe Koi Pareshani Nahi Hogi Aur Tumhare Jane Ke baad  Yaha Hume Bhi Koi Pareshani Nahi Hogi.

Maithali : Please come back and help Raichand Family to fight with werewolves and also give Piya her memory back so that Abhay and Piya can live happily forever.

🤣 good one for Panchhi 🤣
Metz is still a mystery 😉

Originally posted by Saleem.K

I am here since the beginning of the show but do not comment regularly. I mostly comment on topics related to Maithili as i found her character the most convincing of all.

And, i too don't want to be paired with anyone, she looks great alone.

Hottie MAITHILI

*ahem ahem* u find Maithli most CONVINCING or most HOT? 😉 🤣
whoa! nice pic! ⭐️...she can def rock alone 👏
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Nice topic Nishi
Panchi- Please for heavens sake get a grip on yourself and your life. Convince your parents about Neel and then concentrate on your career for a while. Be the strong woman that you once promised to be.
Maithili- The cunning hottie vamp. Get back into the show and create some troubles so we get entertained
thanks
@bold : cudnt agree more 😆 😆

Originally posted by sdoll

Nice topic nishi.👍🏼 Really i have a lots of things 2 say 4 panchi n metz. So here i go...

Panchi: 4 God's sake wear those clothes which fits u properly(I m not bashing the actress, it's my pov 4 the character. Off-screen she looks very much better than the show) Oh girl, ur pre-leap clothes were much better than now n u looked good 😎in those clothes. Plz bring back ur old clothes with ur old nature, i mean that panchi who was smart, intelligent n very mature.😊 I really hate u 2 see on the show coz whenever i see u , i've tolerate ur nonsense nautanki.🤢 i mean 1 time u play like a female casanova n other time u behave like a acchi mangetar  jo aapni mangetar ko kisi aur ke saath dekhke jalti rehti hai.🤪 I wonder what kind of rubbish r these? I mean u don't like/love neel at all but u get jealous when u see him with another girl!!🤪 Ah, i can't bear ur torture more!! 🤢Nowdays u also started rona-dhona 😭😭woh bhi non-stop!!! I m totally pissed off with that. Listen girl... if u don't like neel then go 2 him n give him a tight slap 😡n break ur engagement👏. U don't need 2 think abt ur parents reputation coz there is main lead pia 2 think abt that like all other shows. So, u can do whatever u wish. 😉But i'll b extremely happy if u marry danish n go from here some far places n never return with ur silly problems.

Metz: Awww, hottie... 😈i wish 2 see u back only 4 giving back pia's memory n re-unite abhiya.😍 after that u can take bye-bye from me n from the show also. 😳coz if u stay more , abhiya will have 2 face more problems.    
yea i agree...Panchhi's offscreen look is better 😆...ah bingo! Clap...she is a confused soul and confusing others too 🥱
lets see what Metz has to give us 😆...what we think doesnt always happen 😆