"Heroine is my movie" - Kareena - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
i hope she signs it asap...
Hoping that she ll agree to do this movie..
Originally posted by desigal90

And if Kareena's arrogant to state a movie was written for her/offered to her first (in this case, its a movie that is still on her table, and not another actress' film), then other actresses too are guilty of the same.
Even Ms. Rai Bachan.

"Later on, unfortunately, it became a perception that entering a pageant is an inroad to joining the industry and somehow it has been attributed to the year I won. But honestly, my story was different. The industry was sending me very strong feelers. There was always a strong invitation in terms of not just somebody saying, 'Hey, join movies' but from top makers like Yashji (Chopra), Subhashji (Ghai) and Rajiv Rai. Sanjay (Bhansali) also told me later that he actually wanted me for Khamoshi but I was leaving for Miss World then. There was Dharmesh Darshan who wanted me for Raja Hindustani, so many of them. And all this was before I won the Miss World title. Eventually, when I joined the industry, it would make me smile when people would say, 'You know, you were going to do your first film with me.' And I'd be like, 'Oh yeah, there are quite a many of those."

http://www.magnamags.com/content/view/7620/326/lang,english/

Its basically saying the same thing, but in a smarter and more articulate way.
Kareena's naive in teh sense that she rarely thinks about how she should phrase her words to get something across, but in a diplomatic and politically correct way.

well i dont like kareena but i think she  isnt the only one who said KHNH, heroine was offered first to me...atleast its a fact that these films are offered to her and even directors had admitted it ...

but ash to kehti khamoshi, dtph, raja hindustani , black blah blah was offered to her  ...and these things were never admitted by any directors... 

Originally posted by stars4u

well i dont like kareena but i think she  isnt the only one who said KHNH, heroine was offered first to me...atleast its a fact that these films are offered to her and even directors had admitted it ...

but ash to kehti khamoshi, dtph, raja hindustani , black blah blah was offered to her  ...and these things were never admitted by any directors... 

Even Umrao Jaan was meant for Ash. But she was busy with school so it went to Rekha.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Even Umrao Jaan was meant for Ash. But she was busy with school so it went to Rekha.

😆😆
Ahhh the Kareena I like is back. ðŸ˜† Good job girl, if only you had spoken earlier and added fuel to the pregnancy war fire, it would have been a lot better. ðŸ˜† Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
based on this interview, it looks like Bebo is planning to string along Madhur till her movies are released. if one or two tanks, then she'll sign Heroine saying' i want to try all kinds of movies and experiment with roles'

i feel for madhur... first he was refused, the signed another actress- wasted money, only to be strung along AGAIN...

Its mostly the Aish fans who are totally hating her in this 😆

Just coz she said Heroine was her film...which it was, hehe. It was written for her, rejected by her, then made its way back to her. How fate works!

Sure I am Aish's fan! But I like Kareena too. But after she said something arrogant like this, just shows how she never changed! And how mean she still is! She shouldn't have said that! 😔
Exactly what is "mean" about the statement

"Heroine was written for me, and Madhur was in talks with me"

How is that MEAN from any angle?
Both are FACTS. And Madhur HIMSELF gave a statement saying Heroine was written for Kareena. In PRINT.

She's right.

Exactly what is "mean" about the statement

"Heroine was written for me, and Madhur was in talks with me"

How is that MEAN from any angle?
Both are FACTS. And Madhur HIMSELF gave a statement saying Heroine was written for Kareena. In PRINT.

She's right.

Ok...i know it was written for her. But I think she shouldn't have said stuff like that, such as "the whole world knows that Heroine is my movie" I didn't mean to say the word "mean". But it seems kinda selfish. I feel really angry that Madhur Bhandarkar kicked Aish out! She could have still done the movie if they were gonna end the shooting at the end of July! She doesn't look big, she looks perfectly healthy! It seems like the Kareena fans are actually hating on Aish!