Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaniceangeliqra-prachid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "...!!~prachi desai.FC~!!... (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Proud-BrownGirl

Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by Vanice

Originally posted by sweet coco

HEY ALL!!!

So glad Prachi isn't going back to TV! I hope she reaches the stars in films!!

We're almost done OMG!! I can't wait for PD's new films!! Super excited!
only one problem i am not able to see prachi daily...and yeah excited to see her in her new avataar...love u prachi...

that's true! But TV nowadays isn't always good-- rather see her in a film than in a stupid TV show. If the TV show is good then I don't think, but rarely are TV stars good. I just hope she does more films in a year b/c her films come after such a long gap between each one and from a business perspective it diminishes her star power since she was a TV bahu and has a huge pull on the audience--STILL!

Glad she is moving forwards and not shy to say she is not going back to TV.
It has taken her a long time to break that TV bahu image some people have of her, That is
why I don't use any images of her KS days on my blog.
Judging from the stats on my blog, the girl has a huge following outside India.
Can't wait for her movies to come out, be super hits and shut those darn critics of hers up.
temptations2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanice-prachid-

angeliqra

angeliqra

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

she is looking so cute...

Vanice-prachid-

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
awwiiie adorable!

Vanice-prachid-

Proud-BrownGirl

Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Prachi woos Shahid!

Upala KBR, TNN | May 17, 2012, 11.18AM IST

Prachi Desai has come a long way since her TV serial Kasamh Se in 2006. While most actresses like to tom-tom about their achievements, the actress has quietly been signing films opposite big stars.

Apart from doing three big ads with Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Farhan Akhtar, she is working in some big-ticket projects alongside A-list actors like John Abraham (I, Me Aur Main) and Abhishek Bachchan (Bol Bachchan). What's more, she will soon be seen opposite one of the hottest young actors today - Shahid Kapoor - in Teri Meri Kahaani.

Kunal Kohli, the film's director, says he cast her because he liked her in Rock On!! and Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. "She plays an independent, progressive girl from the 1960s, and is a point of conflict between Shahid and Priyanka Chopra. Prachi will definitely make people sit up and notice her, as she has some of the most entertaining and romantic scenes in the film. She effortlessly held her own alongside Priyanka and Shahid and is really coming into her own as an actress. She had a good run with Rock On!! and OUATIM, and now she's doing Teri Meri Kahaani, Bol Bachchan and John's film. Slowly and steadily, she's making it into the big league. It's a welcome and much-deserved entrance."

Bol Bachchan director Rohit Shetty says, "What I like about Prachi is that she's extremely talented and very sincere. She is a natural performer. With time and experience, she will grow into a star. In my film, she plays a young Rajput girl who is Ajay Devgn's sister, and the only girl in a group of pehelwans. Prachi is effortless in her scenes." So what's next for the 23-yearold? A film with Ranbir Kapoor would certainly be a clincher!

Vaniceibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
OMG!! I'm so excited about her and Shahid b/c he looked in awe of her when he saw her perform on JDJ! She was so adorable and he was so blushing the whole time he was talking about her. I hope they can do a film together where she is the lead. I mean if he and Sonam can do a film together then def PD b/c I find her more talented too!

@Mer: AGREE! So glad she's pushing forward and breaking that image b/c that's why she was hesitant of doing steamy scenes or wearing sexy clothes b/c of that image. But I think she's learn to be herself and not Bani. But she's only 23 and has a long career ahead of her. Hope she takes on more risky roles and what not!!

VaniceProud-BrownGirl

Proud-BrownGirl

Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Teri Meri Kahaani

Prachi and Shahid looks awesome together. Day Dreaming
Mer - Temptations2

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 18 May 2012 at 12:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanice-prachid-ibelieveinpink

-prachid-

IF-Rockerz

-prachid-

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Prachi Desai, Shahid Kapoor

Teri Meri Kahani<3
SHo cute:)

BTW guys this is  my last post on IF ! i am leaving IF again..andthis time i dnt plan on retuning ..!
Bye all...keep this fc going...njoyed all disscusions and moments here...take care..LOVE YOU ALL ANDOFCORSE PRACHI TOO<3

Edited by -prachid- - 18 May 2012 at 3:13pm

Vaniceibelieveinpink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top