Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RamPriya VMz Pg.01 updated on 11.03 [CLOSED] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashima_Mishal

I didn't ever really liked this song but nowDay Dreaming... wow sonee its beautiful!  I loveddd the scene u used in beginning the most!...The man moving and ram doing priya darshan!Embarrassed

waah madam'jee aapne VM dekh liyaClap ...woh first VM chodke saaare dekh lohD'oh LOL... anyway...im glad u liked it... Thanks Embarrassed..yup beginning is my favo too Wink...

Thanks for watching & really thank u so much for ur feedbackHug it measn alot...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RamPriya VMz Pg.01 updated on 11.03 [CLOSED] (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
finally i was free last evening so i saw urs chori kiya re jiya vm and suhanas 1 hr long vm ...phew ..but mazaa aa gaya ..
loved ur vm dear ..the opening scene is one of my favs after a long time both of them were talking infact teasing each other freely which suited the song well ..esply the long eye lock in the beginning ..and now i m so much liking this floral bg of urs along with the color effect ..looks lovely ..vm chota tha par phir bahut accha laga ..lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

finally i have seen n heard the madno vm on raya ..Ohh finally...thank uEmbarrassedu know why it took me so long to watch it ...no idea?? coz it was very difficult for me to see a song which has been picturised on our beloved tasha but now used on someone else  awww,,,,i knw...  
:( ...moreover a little story is attached to this song . which story??much before this song came in jmm1 i had suggested this particular song for tasha in one of my posts really?? i dunno coz i joined IF after Anna track lol ...and when it actually played in the show my mouth was left wide open ..thats why its really close to my heart infact it makes me teary whenever i hear it .. aww i can understand...sorry for dis...
now coming to the vm as usual maam ur improving  Ohh really??Dancing thank u thank u...Hugn now this pretty back ground has impressed one n all .Thumbs Up..well done ..liked the way priya was imagining about ram and thinking how different they are like day n night which u showed by merging his laddoo smelling n her loving the rains .Clap..great work ...just loved dat scene...dats why  and thought Clap...loved the way they were stealing glances at each other .Embarrassed..they indeed make a very cute couple .. yupEmbarrassed
omg ..whats this another vm is up .Shocked.. yeah ...baby give me some more time ..now again the song u selected is the one on which u have made tasha vm ... yaa right...Embarrassed but what to do wen first tim i sw dat scene...dis song click me...n i tried small version...and i have written an OS on it as well ...sinff sniff .OuchSmile.
ohh i know...*sniff sniff*maatt roh Rosey...mat ro Hugno problem will watch this as well soon Wink u did itTongue
Thank u so much for watching n for a beautiful comment...ur appreciation means alot dear ...Thank uHug Next VM wil be My last vm on PriAmWink..den wil again rock wit DNLOL.

stranger2rose

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
i loved the song u used

--SONEE--

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
So it doesn't get locked again.. LOL

--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

awesome...perfectly matching that situation...thanq sonee for a wonderful creations

Thank you so much
So glad u like it dear.Hug

Originally posted by swtbaby

i loved the song u used

Thank u SO much...Big smile

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

finally i was free last evening so i saw urs chori kiya re jiya vm and suhanas 1 hr long vm ...phew ..but mazaa aa gaya ..
loved ur vm dear ..the opening scene is one of my favs after a long time both of them were talking infact teasing each other freely which suited the song well ..esply the long eye lock in the beginning ..and now i m so much liking this floral bg of urs along with the color effect ..looks lovely ..vm chota tha par phir bahut accha laga ..lol..

See i'm replying so fastLOLEmbarrassed

Glad to knw u like it...thnk u...for appreciationHug
Thank u SO much...Big smile Aap bhi yunhi comment karte raho...humein bhi accha lagata hail.Big smile

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

So it doesn't get locked again.. LOL

Thank you so much FivrHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top