Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RamPriya VMz Pg.01 updated on 11.03 [CLOSED] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

suhana19

IF-Rockerz

suhana19

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear SoneeHug
iam here as alwaysWink First of all Congrats on ur First Vm on PriamThumbs UpParty...

Tumse Yun milengeWink
I love the starting with all siggies u used just fabClap Loved the scenes and song just superb yaara ..well very matched ,edited and the effects Thumbs UpU rocked it as always yaara ... i have left comment on YT as wellWink...Loved this Vm ...Heart ..waiting for more ...Thanx alot for the PMHug
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie---SONEE--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RamPriya VMz Pg.01 updated on 11.03 [CLOSED] (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 14shubhi

hey sonee,i have seen ur vms's and u r amazing in that..
all the best anyways...

Hey Thanks shubhiHug Thanks for the wishesEmbarrassed.

Originally posted by simabhi

beautiful video dear and the song suits them to perfection...pls do keep posting such wonderful videos

Hi SimabhiBig smile
Thanks for watching dear ...i'm glad u liked song...aww perfection...really thnk u so much dear...Tongue
 more ...*ahen .*wil  definitely try dearEmbarrassed...Thank for ur comment  dear...Hug

Sonee

Edited by --SONEE-- - 21 August 2011 at 1:26am

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Day Dreaming
Oye Sonee!Hug

What a beautiful VM,Sonee! Haye PriAm are sooo cute!Day Dreaming
Lovely!Clap

But apart from the song & their chemistry technically flawless VM.What a lovely finish with that sepia tint! Boring weekend ko superb bana di! Thank you,dear!Embarrassed

Hello ZubyHug
Thanks yaara...yeah dey r cute specially thr Mr. KDay DreamingWink...LOL...ok so u not lyk a song..errmm??Ok so coz of der chemistry ..so technically  u lyk my vmWink..LOL...chalo atleast yeh toh accha laga...Embarrassed
Ohh finishing... i spend little ...extra min on datEmbarrassed...Ohh teri superb weekend ur most welcum dear..n Thank u jee...n ur  comment made my day ..Thanks for watchng n for ur comment sweety ...it means alotHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

awesome work yaar... perfect song... love it to every bitsClapClap

Hey Anamika...Thank for d watching n for ur comment dear...i'm glad u like it thank for d appreciation...it means alotEmbarrassed

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear SoneeHug Heyyy SuhanaTongueHug

iam here as alwaysWink First of all Congrats on ur First Vm on PriamThumbs UpParty...

gud to see u Wink ...Thanks for d wishes dearTongue

Tumse Yun milengeWink
I love the starting with all siggies u used just fabClap ... ohh thank u..scene was'nt suit so i remember Ritz Saibo vm n got d idea...n try it...original concept was her..Thanks to Ritz...EmbarrassedLoved the scenes and song just superb yaara thanks dear im glad u lik d scene n songEmbarrassed..well very matched ,edited and the effects Thumbs UpU rocked it as always yaara omg plz i knw ur best in itApprove..i just follow u all awesome vm makers..in our Tasha landEmbarrassed... i have left comment on YT as wellWinkyeah i read it...thank uEmbarrassed...Loved this Vm ...Heart ..waiting for more ...Thanx alot for the PMHug
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

i'm so glad u loved dis dearHug...but more *ahen* u know what im trying to say in Tasha vm cornerWinkLOLEmbarrassed...so wil see...but thnks for ue wonderful reply n ur appreciation dear..it means alot ..Thank uBig smile...

thnks for d wishes also... take care see yaaHug

suhana19

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Day Dreaming
Oye Sonee!Hug

What a beautiful VM,Sonee! Haye PriAm are sooo cute!Day Dreaming
Lovely!Clap

But apart from the song & their chemistry technically flawless VM.What a lovely finish with that sepia tint! Boring weekend ko superb bana di! Thank you,dear!Embarrassed

Hello ZubyHug
Thanks yaara...yeah dey r cute specially thr Mr. KDay DreamingWink...LOL...ok so u not lyk a song..errmm??Ok so coz of der chemistry ..so technically  u lyk my vmWink..LOL...chalo atleast yeh toh accha laga...Embarrassed
Ohh finishing... i spend little ...extra min on datEmbarrassed...Ohh teri superb weekend ur most welcum dear..n Thank u jee...n ur  comment made my day ..Thanks for watchng n for ur comment sweety ...it means alotHug
Haye! Haye! MU big time!OuchCry I meant choice of song and their chemistry toh awesome hain hi, the quality of the VM is also top classThumbs Up
Sorry Soneeyo! Didn't make myself clearEmbarrassed

--SONEE--

isha01

isha01

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
hey ur VM is sooper ...song and the scenes are perfect...

--SONEE--

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hey SoneeHug
Thanks for the PM.
This is so beautiful.Day DreamingLoved the way u used all those amazing siggies at the start of VM along with those lovely promos which made us all fall in love with this bholu Ram & sweet PriyaEmbarrassed
I have never heard this song,but loved it on these two.They are so poles apart from each other & yet there is something which makes them think about other one subconsciously.
Loved to see my fav. balcony scene & i also liked the window scenes of Ram & Priya.
Awasome creationStar.The use of siggies is nice & unique concept.Earlier i had seen it on Tasha thru Ritu's Vm & now i got to see on Ram & Priya.This is indeed double treat.Thumbs Up
Really hats off to all the siggy makersClap & thanks to u for using them so brilliantlyThumbs Up

Do keep making moreWink
Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Carrie---SONEE--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top