Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hehehe...WEAKLINGS for sure😉...d Dazzlers r gud but d Weaklings hav sum gud new talents 2 show😃
dnt knw abt d final winning team but if u guys remember in d beginning dey say dat from each of d five regions dey will choose two teams or sumthing like dat🤔 so i'm damn sure dat aftr d auditions both Weaklings n Dazzlings will b selected 2 go for d finals😃
but i really really hope dat dey wud turn to be as one team🥳🥳...wud luv 2 c all 2gether ROCKIN d stage
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

more kriyaansh...more swaron...more viha...cant wait😉

😍i'm alredy dreaming...i hope we do get to c dem all working 2gether😳😳
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m cheering for kriyansh hehe n if dat can't happen right now then its weaklings for sure
they deserve 2 win
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
AMAR is a dazzler.. Shakti is a weakling.. so I have to pick both...

and both teams get picked for the finals..they have to now work as a team.. There will also be couple performances.. in which Rey and Kria and the other couples will have to practise etc.. and this is when all the lowe starts to happen..I am a kriyansh. aka arsha fan.. so I cant wait to see them fall in love through dancing!!!! and since they are both such beautiful dancers.. it will be mindblowing to see them convey their feelings through dancing rather than words!!!!

I too want to see more Kriyansh scenes. More arsha dances. I want more more and more!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m not cheering anyone but I want the best team to win...
so all the best weaklings and dazzlings
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry guys but i have to cheer for the dazzlers idk why but i just feel for them a bit more than the weaklings hahah strange but maybe its cuz of amar since i luv him so much and vicky and nilesh :)
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im cheering for Weaklings.
Even doe I love Rey and Sharon... But Weaklings needs to show their talent!

KriYansh&SwaRon Forever doe <3
i love both the teams so, cheering for both the teams 😉Edited by rayrose - 12 years ago
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

sorry guys but i have to cheer for the dazzlers idk why but i just feel for them a bit more than the weaklings hahah strange but maybe its cuz of amar since i luv him so much and vicky and nilesh :)

Why say sorry yaara??? You free to support any team😉
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am sopporting the both teams i want the both teams to win. Bcs i want them both to win, so they have to work togheter for the big comption and tht means they have to come closer to each other.
Edited by Dansindiadans - 12 years ago