Chat Clubs

   

:: Chamak Challo CC #3 (IO) CLOSED!:: (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 15691

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Congooo AishaaaParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-AS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Chamak Challo CC #3 (IO) CLOSED!:: (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008

Posts: 30975

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
congrats SofiaHug


Hoor, Mehwish, Fary
missing you alott... come back sooonnnErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-iloveyouafridi

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008

Posts: 30975

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
my comments on last CC

44858444   44858474   44858497   44858574   44858600   44858611   44858685   44858699   44858729   44858746   44858875   44858891   44858932   44859102   44859203   44859328   44859358   44859410   44859475   44859548   44859639   44859750   44859774   44859802   44859823   44859842   44859872   44859899   44859984   44860022   44860039   44860067   44860091   44860109   44860218   44860229   44860241   44860247   44860294   44860383   44860586   44878909   44884741   44886091   44893782   44893799   44894359   44894622   44894762   44895152   44895221   44895364   44895401   44895495   44897488   44897621   44897824   44897845   44897859   44897873   44897887   44897931   44897947   44897970   44897994   44898049   44898065   44898081   44898131   44898166   44898192   44898206   44898287   44898323   44898341   44898376   44898390   44898419   44898439   44898448   44898533   44898560   44898576   44898587   44898650   44898659   44898694   44898718   44898745   44898752   44898795   44898867   45009783   45722923   45722938   45723020   45723248   45723477   45741650   45741902   45742014   45742379   45742535   45742821   45743331   45743672   45749585   45749778   45749845   45749949   45750122   45750163   45750242   45750268   45750356   45750381   45750406   45750432   45750477   45750506   45750526   45750571   45750651   45750778   45750814   45750825   45750893   45750956   45750982   45751011   45751032   45751064   45751102   45751133   45751233   45751248   45751349   45751410   45751475   45751573   45751630   45766501   45766533   45766655   45766790   45775016   45775043   45775074   45775094   45775120   45775189   45775259   45775274   45775300   45775321   45775345   45775376   45775408   45775469   45775519   45775541   45775661   45775740   45775906   45775932   45776026   45776058   45776156   45776178   45776352   45776377   45776430   45776476   45776504   45776530   45776599   45776638   45776715   45776786  

huff kitna chapar chapar karte hunD'ohROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-iloveyouafridi

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008

Posts: 30975

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveyouafridi.

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

yeah tabhi to u both are special for meHug

nahi to aur.. khoota ta... even he was stupid... i hate his character alot
i know everyone hate Ritesh but i hate Robindo alot alot
   awww Your specail to me to Hug Love YouHug when he used to be bad at anurag esp when they had a fight in the mandir and when robindo was drinking in the bar in there house and anu tried stopping me i cried seeing anu like he wasOuchCry

yeah haina na..
he were very rude... batmeezzzAngryLOL


awwwEmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveyouafridi

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 15691

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

congrats SofiaHug


Hoor, Mehwish, Fary
missing you alott... come back sooonnnErmm
Big smile missing them tooo Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-AS..

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 15691

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

my comments on last CC

44858444   44858474   44858497   44858574   44858600   44858611   44858685   44858699   44858729   44858746   44858875   44858891   44858932   44859102   44859203   44859328   44859358   44859410   44859475   44859548   44859639   44859750   44859774   44859802   44859823   44859842   44859872   44859899   44859984   44860022   44860039   44860067   44860091   44860109   44860218   44860229   44860241   44860247   44860294   44860383   44860586   44878909   44884741   44886091   44893782   44893799   44894359   44894622   44894762   44895152   44895221   44895364   44895401   44895495   44897488   44897621   44897824   44897845   44897859   44897873   44897887   44897931   44897947   44897970   44897994   44898049   44898065   44898081   44898131   44898166   44898192   44898206   44898287   44898323   44898341   44898376   44898390   44898419   44898439   44898448   44898533   44898560   44898576   44898587   44898650   44898659   44898694   44898718   44898745   44898752   44898795   44898867   45009783   45722923   45722938   45723020   45723248   45723477   45741650   45741902   45742014   45742379   45742535   45742821   45743331   45743672   45749585   45749778   45749845   45749949   45750122   45750163   45750242   45750268   45750356   45750381   45750406   45750432   45750477   45750506   45750526   45750571   45750651   45750778   45750814   45750825   45750893   45750956   45750982   45751011   45751032   45751064   45751102   45751133   45751233   45751248   45751349   45751410   45751475   45751573   45751630   45766501   45766533   45766655   45766790   45775016   45775043   45775074   45775094   45775120   45775189   45775259   45775274   45775300   45775321   45775345   45775376   45775408   45775469   45775519   45775541   45775661   45775740   45775906   45775932   45776026   45776058   45776156   45776178   45776352   45776377   45776430   45776476   45776504   45776530   45776599   45776638   45776715   45776786  

huff kitna chapar chapar karte hunD'ohROFL


lol so fast you found where you commentedShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 15691

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

Originally posted by iloveyouafridi.

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

yeah tabhi to u both are special for meHug

nahi to aur.. khoota ta... even he was stupid... i hate his character alot
i know everyone hate Ritesh but i hate Robindo alot alot
   awww Your specail to me to Hug Love YouHug when he used to be bad at anurag esp when they had a fight in the mandir and when robindo was drinking in the bar in there house and anu tried stopping me i cried seeing anu like he wasOuchCry

yeah haina na..
he were very rude... batmeezzzAngryLOL


awwwEmbarrassedHug
  he totally was yaarAngryDeadOuch
abhi im going now Bye yaar will miss you and everyone else xHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008

Posts: 30975

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
no actually we can see in my posts
so i saw
itnay zaiyda commentsShockedLOL


aww chalo theek hai
take care
inshAllah Wednesday kjo baat hogi

enjoy ur self. be happpy

Allah HafizHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveyouafridi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Indian Idol Intermediate CC : Voting closed pg 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

U-No-Poo 1201 21653 02 July 2010 at 2:42pm
By ZoobiDoobi
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda*-Closed--migrating CC2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Osprisshow 1208 42305 23 May 2010 at 7:40am
By ffkhan
| Mad Film Club 183| Membership Closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Wrackspurt 1198 23278 19 May 2010 at 1:00am
By gujunpyo
| Mad Film Club 180|Membership Closed|New CC pg140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

iTangled_25 1194 24357 01 May 2010 at 6:15am
By perfectlyflawed
| Mad Film Club 179 |Membership Closed|NewCC Pg138

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

iTangled_25 1193 25834 26 April 2010 at 5:52am
By iTangled_25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.