Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Neha   Hug...Happy Birthday !!...May all your dreams come true... really sorry for the belated wishes...u know why...thank u so much for your sweet comments about my creations Embarrassed...glad u liked my clumsy efforts ...still have a long way to go...will keep trying to get better...love u my beti...TC Smile

the image

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebachinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewangi :) (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Belated Happy birthday , Neha...Hope you had a great day and may you have a wonderful year ahead..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Rae   Hug...hi dear...sorry...i think u did not check the thread properly...this thread is for my creations only Embarrassed...loved all your creations Day Dreaming...maybe u should post them in the creation gallery...TC Smile

the image

Oh. I am so sorry! I thought its a general topic on YaRav and AbHer! 

:)

--Ratna--

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Shreyashi   Hug...glad u liked the creation...and u are so good with words Thumbs Up u do not need any creations to express your self...that is what i meant when i said you are special just the way u are...it is people like me who need all the help Embarrassed
First of all, my apologies for replying so painfully late!!!OuchSorryyy!!!And please please don't give me such compliments I seriously can't react in an un-wierd way when I receive complimentsLOLThat too, coming from you!Why do u think you need help expressing?You always send across such lovely, lovely gestures straight from your heart!Hug

--Ratna--

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
And OMG!such a beautiful post about our YaRav!!!Awww...they are truly amazing!Such sweethearts yaar, seriously!And you summed it all up so wonderfully!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--chinuchinu

Akshirani02

Groupbie

Akshirani02

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
love all the pics :) awesome job guys

--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thank u Gur Hug...really appreciate the help ...tc Smile

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Need to update this thread soon Embarrassed...posting the link for Yami FC ...Plz join and keep posting Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.