Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Dearest Ratna,

Hugs to you and others, will get back to this later!

Love,
Neel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewangi :) (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hey can you add my creations?

Gaurav Khanna 

Yami Gautam

YaRav

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeeba--Ratna--

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Ratna...I loved and still love this post of yours...What Ferrari and dissections went into each interview and scenes of YaRav and Abher...Thanks for bringing back those memories...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrockschinuchinu--Ratna--

AbHer_neha

IF-Dazzler

AbHer_neha

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
OMG...MaaaHug...I don't have words to express my feelingsBig smile...ur creations r just superb, beautiful, awsome, mindblowing, amazingClap...even these adjectives r falling short to praise ur creations...they all r masterpeices!!...keep up the good workThumbs Up

The following creations I liked very much...Embarrassed

the image

the image

the image

the image

the image

the image

the image

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Tanu    Hug...hi my beti...i finally made the thread like u said...glad u liked the creations...why am i not surprised at your favourite creation LOL...afterall beti kiski hain Embarrassed...besharmi runs in the family na Tongue...here is one creation just for u...sighhh and swayyy...it says it all about Mr.Perfect Day Dreaming...hope u like it Wink

the image

Wow!!  What a creation! Tanu Loves Gaurav!!HeartBlushingHeartBlushing Totally going to my siggybox!

Thanks Ma!  My mommy sweetest Hug

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Rae   Hug...hi dear...sorry...i think u did not check the thread properly...this thread is for my creations only Embarrassed...loved all your creations Day Dreaming...maybe u should post them in the creation gallery...TC Smile

the image

AshVikrockschinuchinu

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Neel   Hug...hi my beti...missed u sooo much...hope everything is ok with u...will wait for your comments...  Hug  a  biggg hug to from your AbHerian familly ...TC  Smile

the image

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Neelu   Hug...so true about the ferrari's and analysis we used to do...i still remember this episode...AbHer's first date Day Dreaming...how all the hands.fingers, feet and toes were minutely observed...i used to be a silent reader then...made me all Big smile and LOL...sighhh...brings back so many memories Smile

the image

AshVikrockschinuchinu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.