Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Oh my God u made a creation for meeeBlushingHugHugthank u sooo much!!!Awww...i dunno what to say...u made my day and made me feel so, so special!For some wierd reason, I am not being able to 'like' any post...but consider your unbelievably sweet gesture much, much loved!!!Love you!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewangi :) (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I can't make such wonderful creations like you do, but ...just want to say a biiig thank you and send my love, hugs and all things good all the way there!!!

Edited by GauravsDbest - 25 July 2011 at 7:35am

AshVikrocksNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinu

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I have been trying for quite some time to post a "Thank You" image here, but somehow I'm not being able to send itConfusedI dunno, in whatever I have said, I feel I haven't really been able to express ow touched I am...Hope u understand anywayEmbarrassed

Edited by GauravsDbest - 25 July 2011 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
great post dear ratna..u always make special creations whether its sisters love or creations of yarav i love each n every creations of u..welcome backHug to the forum n missed u so much like everyone..thanks for sending  me pm ...loved ur special creation for shrek simply awesome...
Thank You ecards

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
EksieHughope things get better in  your life soon!!!I'm sure they willBig smileplease don't be too upset or irritated...my ma says everything happens for a good cause!And I'm sure God won't let a sweetheart like u to sufferHeartand I don't think the word "sorry" for not being able to frequent the forum applies for u, coz u have contributed JUST SO MUCHHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Lovely post Ratna, I have seen the birthday posts you created but I had not seen a lot of your creations for yarav, abher, abeer, leher etc. think you started making those after the show ended and i havent seen the creation gallery a lot

cant believe you were only there for the last part of the show... seems like you were always a part of the discussion... and thats the best part of the forum is the interactions that we have shared through it...and hopefully will keep on sharing either on this forum or another forum for gaurav or yami's new show/s

hope to keep seeing you around,

tc

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebassroomaniThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Ratna Maa!!  Hug

I cometh, I seeath and my breath is taketh away!!!Star  Ok, what I'm trying to say is THE CREATIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!ClapStar Thanks so much for putting them all in one place!(All my requests finally fulfilled!)
And yeah, the Bday threads.. they're so special! Love the way you decorated them with all the special things! Mine especially, it is in my fav color and it has penguines!! SWEET!!Cool Thank you so much!!

I know we dont frequent here so much nowadays, but we all catch up, one way or the other. Hope GKs new show airs soon, so we can all start hanging out here again. Like Eks said, instead of pouring ourselves into something we abhor, lets get on here for some Abher.. hehehehe Big smile

Oh, and it might be a bit belated, but Happy Anniversary!!Hug  Like Fatima B said; it feels like you were there in all the discussions from the beginning... I guess its an Abherian speciality. We all feel like that about each one of us. Thanks for all this Ma!! So glad to have you back!!

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

This one is my kinda creation, so I'm gonna dedicate it to myself...Embarrassed

Yeah, I can do that.Approve

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.