Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
OMG i missed u sooo much!Love ur posts, the matching colour scheme of the text and the image following it, the love-filled words, the heartfelt threads, the touching birthday threads, and the beautiful creations!!!And most importantly, the way you address us by "My Family"...I completely agree with the pm u sent us..Nowadays the forum is sooo dead...it's become so very boring, just 2-3 people customarily posting similar comments...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewangi :) (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
U know when this thread was under construction, I was so scared...I thought u were gonna leave this forum and this was kind of a farewell threadCrybut thank GOD that's not true!!!Love u!Hugand thank u so much for such a wonderful compilation...and an attempt to revive this wonderful forum!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Ratna ... Thank you so much for .. yet again .. such a lovely post! Hug Hug 

I have only 2 words to express what I'm feeling ... and that is, Thank You & Sorry! 

Thank You for always being there ... for all the love & support you always give us. All your love comes across in all your posts .. and we all see it! 

And Sorry .. for not being around, posting/commenting like I used to! What can I say to that ... just that .. at times, real life sucks! In my case, currently, it sure does! Angry 

I hope to be around more often (I know I always say that Angry) .. but I sure will try my best. 

Thanks for all the beautifulll threads, creations you've posted along your journey ... making each one of us a part of it Smile Thank you for making our birthdays so very special with the lovely words and all the effort that goes into making posts! Truly appreciate that Hug 

You truly are very special .. and I hope to always be a part of this lovely AbHerian family!! Love you all! Hug 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebassroomaniThinker_Belle--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Shreyashi    Hug...hi dear...thank u for the warm welcome and sweet appreciation...i am so overwhelmed Embarrassed...words are not enough to express my feelings...made a creation for u ...hope u like it...love u tooo   Heart

the image

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 24 July 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaThinker_Bellechinuchinu

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Eksie   Hug...hi dear...glad u liked the thread...just wanted to put everything together in one place...plz do not say sorry...u are the best...u have done sooo much for us and this forum...love u sooo much  Heart...praying that real life get's better soon...before that just look at these beautiful faces...sighhh...hope it made u all Big smile...remembered u saying that this pic was one of your favs...YaRav are simply awwwesome Day Dreaming...they make every day a nice day...maybe we should all be here more often Smile

the image

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 24 July 2011 at 4:25pm

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaThinker_Bellechinuchinu

AshVikrocks

AshVikrocks

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
ratna maa welcum bck and thanks for making dis aweome post..u had a rocking cumbck...thanx for cuming bck...we all missed u dis 2 months and forum was so silent and just see now after ur cumbck d forum is live again..thanx for all ur posts u posted in dis forum nd may be i missed a few becaz i joined d forum a bit late...and ya thanx for my b'day thread...Smile...u rock...Party

GauravsDbestNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinu

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Welcome Comments
    dear ratna
Welcome Cards

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Oh my God u made a creation for meeeBlushingHugHugthank u sooo much!!!Awww...i dunno what to say...u made my day and made me feel so, so special!For some wierd reason, I am not being able to 'like' any post...but consider your unbelievably sweet gesture much, much loved!!!Love you!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.