the image

the image

the image

the image

the image

the image

Edited by --Ratna-- - 24 April 2013 at 2:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalgold31AshVikrocksGauravsDbestAbHer_nehaNeebassroomanifj08Thinker_BellechinuchinuEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewangi :) (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

It's amazing how two words can mean so much... Thank you...
Thank you all so much for being there when i needed to talk ... Thank you for never leaving my side through the tough and ugly times... Thank you for being my rock... Thank you for being understanding (when i go all silent )... Thank you for being patient, kind, friendly... Thank you for accepting me for who I was ( me being all ignorant and clueless Embarrassed ) and looking on the inside not the outside.   But most of all thank you for loving me like no one else ever has Heart

Thank you for this wonderful journey...it started with Yeh pyar na hoga kam and has become Yeh pyar kabhi na hoga kam...words are not enough to express what u all mean to me...love u all sooo much  ...OK...I am as usual getting all senti  Embarrassed...coming to this thread...now u all should have understood why i named it Deewangi  LOL...i also did not realise i made so many creations Shocked...not counting all the ones i made for the B'day threads...phewww...it took me forever to upload and post them Confused..,.so plzzz my dears give me your feedback ...all your comments and suggestions are really needed for me to continue...hope u all like my effort...Hug a biggg hug and lot's of kisses Smile
the image  

Edited by --Ratna-- - 24 April 2013 at 2:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalgold31AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaAbHer_nehaEnigma.ssroomanifj08Thinker_BellechinuchinuEksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Welcome back, Ratna!   Lovely thread and nice to see all your creations in one thread...I remember seeing quite a few of them but some are obviously new, I think.   Smile

I have done a lot of exploring with photo editors too after I gave up my job in April...but I have not tried the one you are using yet!  Embarrassed

I have been a regular visitor to the forum, but I comment only when I see a new post...or if I have something to share...the latest of which has been the news that Gaurav is coming on a reality show on Star Plus soon!   Big smile

Good to see you back...and hope we will continue to keep in touch...through the forum or otherwise!  Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaEnigma.Thinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Shobs   Hug...hi dear...nice to be back again...have to catch up with all the news...will do it soon...glad to know Gaurav is coming in a reality show...i bet he will rock it  Thumbs Up...thank u for liking my posts... i know the creations are not great...but from where i was when i joined this forum...this is a big improvement Embarrassed...that is the reason i gave the links to my earlier threads...what a difference LOL...i still remember the day i posted my first video here...and u were there when i copy pasted the 1st pic...feel like singing that song...yeh kahan  aa gaye hum...yunhi saath saath chalte   Smile

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 27 November 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaAbHer_nehaThinker_BelleEnigma.ssroomanichinuchinuEksie

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
RatnaHug I'm so happy to see you back.. Missed you and your signature endings to every post. No one else does that except youHug So true, its been a wonderful journey in this forum, since I met all of youHug Thanks for clubbing everything together , all the creations and birthday threads.. Made me re-visit mineEmbarrassed Please continue posting your creations, and keep in touch.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNeebaAbHer_nehassroomaniThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Nainu    Hug...feels good to be back...
awww...u visited your B'day thread ?...that was one more reason for posting them all here LOL...glad u liked the thread Embarrassed
Will keep posting my creations and the creations from the gallery also Smile

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 24 July 2011 at 1:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestAbHer_nehaNeebassroomanichinuchinuEksie

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Awww!!!Lemme first welcome u back!HeartHugHugHeartHugHugHeartHugHugHeartyayyy!!!Ur back!I missed u sooo much!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaAbHer_neha--Ratna--Eksie

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
OMG i missed u sooo much!Love ur posts, the matching colour scheme of the text and the image following it, the love-filled words, the heartfelt threads, the touching birthday threads, and the beautiful creations!!!And most importantly, the way you address us by "My Family"...I completely agree with the pm u sent us..Nowadays the forum is sooo dead...it's become so very boring, just 2-3 people customarily posting similar comments...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.