Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Rae   πŸ€—...hi dear...sorry...i think u did not check the thread properly...this thread is for my creations only 😳...loved all your creations 😍...maybe u should post them in the creation gallery...TC πŸ˜Š

Oh. I am so sorry! I thought its a general topic on YaRav and AbHer! 

:)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Shreyashi   πŸ€—...glad u liked the creation...and u are so good with words πŸ‘πŸΌ u do not need any creations to express your self...that is what i meant when i said you are special just the way u are...it is people like me who need all the help πŸ˜³

First of all, my apologies for replying so painfully late!!!Sorryyy!!!And please please don't give me such compliments I seriously can't react in an un-wierd way when I receive complimentsπŸ˜†That too, coming from you!Why do u think you need help expressing?You always send across such lovely, lovely gestures straight from your heart!πŸ€—
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And OMG!such a beautiful post about our YaRav!!!Awww...they are truly amazing!Such sweethearts yaar, seriously!And you summed it all up so wonderfully!!!
Akshirani02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love all the pics :) awesome job guys
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u Gur πŸ€—...really appreciate the help ...tc πŸ˜Š

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Need to update this thread soon πŸ˜³...posting the link for Yami FC ...Plz join and keep posting πŸ˜Š