Deewangi :) - Page 4

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ratna Maa!!  🤗

I cometh, I seeath and my breath is taketh away!!!⭐️  Ok, what I'm trying to say is THE CREATIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!👏⭐️ Thanks so much for putting them all in one place!(All my requests finally fulfilled!)
And yeah, the Bday threads.. they're so special! Love the way you decorated them with all the special things! Mine especially, it is in my fav color and it has penguines!! SWEET!!😎 Thank you so much!!

I know we dont frequent here so much nowadays, but we all catch up, one way or the other. Hope GKs new show airs soon, so we can all start hanging out here again. Like Eks said, instead of pouring ourselves into something we abhor, lets get on here for some Abher.. hehehehe 😃

Oh, and it might be a bit belated, but Happy Anniversary!!🤗  Like Fatima B said; it feels like you were there in all the discussions from the beginning... I guess its an Abherian speciality. We all feel like that about each one of us. Thanks for all this Ma!! So glad to have you back!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This one is my kinda creation, so I'm gonna dedicate it to myself...😳

Yeah, I can do that.
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ratna Ma...

What a thread...Loved each and every creation...They are really good...and some are new too...We really missed you a lot here...And its been a year for you. I still remember your initial post commenting with some dissections of a few scenes...I loved that post ...

I still do check this forum..though not everyday...and when time permits...i do update the episodes till date...😃...

Missed you and thank you for the effort you took to make this beautiful thread as well as my b'day post...Its lovely...

Tanu...yes, you can dedicate it to yourself...😆
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul   🤗...hi my beta ...thank u for the sweet welcome...missed u too...thank u for worrying about me...glad to be back ...hoping to see this forum active again 😊

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Bhawna   🤗...thank u so much for the welcome pics...missed u too...glad u liked the thread and creations...this one is for u  😊

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Fatima   🤗...hi dear...thank u for liking the creations...true it does feel like i have been with all of u forever...it is the magic of YPNHK and YaRav for sure...thru them we found this forum and each other...from then there has been no looking back...love u all so much ...hope we stay like this forever   😊

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You ecards

thanks dear ratna for this beautiful creation😃
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Tanu    🤗...hi my beti...i finally made the thread like u said...glad u liked the creations...why am i not surprised at your favourite creation 😆...afterall beti kiski hain 😳...besharmi runs in the family na 😛...here is one creation just for u...sighhh and swayyy...it says it all about Mr.Perfect 😍...hope u like it 😉

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Shreyashi   🤗...glad u liked the creation...and u are so good with words 👍🏼 u do not need any creations to express your self...that is what i meant when i said you are special just the way u are...it is people like me who need all the help 😳

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Neelu   🤗...hi my beti...missed u too...i cannot believe it is one year already...like u said still remember the day i joined and how welcome u all made me feel...it was in the end of the 13th AbHer thread and my YaRav post was in the 14 th thread...posting it here...brings back so many memories  😊

My fellow yaraverians 7months of yarav shipping and still doubtful after so many clues and IndicatIaons😆...here is my take...monthwise...i would have loved to do it with pics...JAN...the 1st TT interview...haye what looks what smiles😉...then came all the other ones [paanwala.chai samosa etc]...same again..what looks what smiles...anyone has to be blind or dumb[we tho are neither😊] to miss the signs of their mutual attraction...FEB...valetines day int...Gaurav says pink and white flowers to remember the first time we met[remember she was wearing a pink salwar white sweater]...what romantic thought what memory😉...anthakshari epi...yami blushing and shying...abeers excitement at lehers dance..that was Gaurav happy at finding his nach baliye dance partner😆...holi promo...sparkling smiles and cant take my eyes off you looks...MARCH...holi bash...THE DANCE...coming from their middle class background ... values. and upbringing...they wouldnot have danced that close unless they had some feelings😛...2nd TT int...again the looks and smiles...haye ...confession scene loved how protective Gaurav was...the way he said yami  yami  and the way he held her[poor thing her face was all swollen with nonstop crying for 4epis]...
       .Meri chand muje song  ..the looks, smiles.shying,blushing and the cake eating...felt total YaRAV😉...did you notice how carefully he steadies her  when he puts her down after carrying her upstairs...APRIL...pyar ki dastaan song...all the touchy feel moves... the  forehead kiss...the interview ...Yamis looks and smiles at Gaurav when asked about lehers love for abeer...then the smilles at the end😊 main aise geet song ... SBB int noone noticed how he steadies her when he twirls her on the wall just before he removes his hat😆...it is only in the int i think madhu uploaded it...the way he puts his head on her lap...MAY...egagement time ints...the looks and smiles when Gaurav tailks about upcoming epis watch again check Yamis smile there ...i thought he was very relieved because after marriage they would be no ferrari analysis about fingers and toes😉...little did he know😃...what can i say more about the wedding  the aww scene  the next day...you guys finished threads👏...JUNE...the kya kya scene ...they made me fall more in love with them ...kuch hone dhenge epi...check yamis thumb  when she gives her hand to abeer/gaurav  just before he falls asleep...her smile and look at the end...sighhh...the AHEM SCENE...the comfort level...the smiles...thelooks😍 total yarav...JULY...THE PERFECT FUZE INT...the smile in her voice when she said he is absolutely perfect😊made my day...the latest TT int...whatever people say[especially ones from the forum that shouldnot be named]i dont  think he was pissed or disinterested..not my words...he was just tired  and in pain,,,,,,but still the perfect smiles and looks ...proof is in fatimas int caps...the bindya int...i also  thought yami was shy when she made the eyebrow comment...GK  took his time to put the bindi,,,,,loved the way yami looked up at him and he had this cute dreamy smile...the vibes  the purity    my PUREFECT YaRAV...they showed so many couples but our yarav are the best...the int people alsogave them more footage😊...the way Gaurav said in the TT int...woh log kushi se pagal hojayenge...gives me more thoughts😉i think he was trying to be gaurded...but this forum is made of pagal yaraverians😃so it is no use...phewww...glad i got all that out...only you guys will undrestand😆...enjoy the long read ...total timepass for the weekend...Ratna   😊

One more example of how clueless i was...did not even know how to type...makes me all 😳