Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

smarty22

Groupbie

smarty22

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Very Good Work...Clap

There is 1 more song which suits Kesar's situation...
"1 din teri raahon mein..." from the movie 'Naqaab"
2day when i heard it , only kesar came into my mind...
If possible, is pe bhi vm bana lo yr!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomGeeshu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaane Tu... Gul-Kes VM (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@Anjali - Thanks!!! Glad you liked it! 

@Nithya - thanks for the tip hun, I did use WMM live... leme try the other one next time - whenever that is! 

@Shee_xan =)))) Thanks! 

@Smarty - aww thanks! Can't promise when and how good/bad, but I'll definitely try... haven't heard the song though, I think, so I'll have to YT it first! 

smarty22Geeshu

minidixit

Groupbie

minidixit

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Simply awesome... esp the beginning and the deeyarvattoo scene, the clips went so well with the lyrics... and yes, it was a gud idea to remind of the gud old angry and vulnerable (but adorable) kesar when we r going thru an overdose of Mr. Nice.. Smile But anyways, we love him whichever way he is... And beautiful song by the way.. waiting to get some more VMs from u...
thanks

without-fathomGeeshu

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
very nice JZee Clap, superb superb, i commented on youtube also, its really superb VM, hey y dont u make more VMs, v vl be really looking forward to it Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomGeeshuchweetu

flowertot

Goldie

flowertot

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
 Outstanding vm Clap Clap Lost 4 words rite now  Hug, Superb song  and  scene selection  .  Will b looking out for more of ur vms ,  keep it up and thanx 4 sharing .

Aisha xxx

use windows movie maker that is alot easier 2 use .

without-fathomGeeshu

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minidixit

Simply awesome... esp the beginning and the deeyarvattoo scene, the clips went so well with the lyrics... and yes, it was a gud idea to remind of the gud old angry and vulnerable (but adorable) kesar when we r going thru an overdose of Mr. Nice.. Smile But anyways, we love him whichever way he is... And beautiful song by the way.. waiting to get some more VMs from u...
thanks

Originally posted by truedecent

very nice JZee Clap, superb superb, i commented on youtube also, its really superb VM, hey y dont u make more VMs, v vl be really looking forward to it Big smile

Originally posted by flowertot

Outstanding vm Clap Clap Lost 4 words rite now  Hug, Superb song  and  scene selection  .  Will b looking out for more of ur vms ,  keep it up and thanx 4 sharing .

Aisha xxx

use windows movie maker that is alot easier 2 use .

Thank you everyone! I'm very encouraged at his response for the first VM - will totally try to make another soon. Song suggestions are welcome - although I can't promise to do them all as requests, it would be nice to get ideas! 

Geeshuchweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM..Jzee..n great scene selection..Embarrassed

without-fathomGeeshu

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Oh Jzee I so love this song.Embarrassed.more than the female version...FantasticClap..Keep them coming ...Clap

without-fathomGeeshu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.