Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! 

I finally made my first VM - after ages of planning, and despite WMM being a real painful software t deal with! 

For all the above reasons, i could not sit through making a long VM, but here's something for a first time anyway - hopefully you'll enjoy watching! 

Don't forget to review!!! 

xx
JZee

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

indiansrpkrea-Swetha-OYesSheDidGGG3-Srushti-GeeshuManoshonokiran_trudecentShee_xaanchweetunneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaane Tu... Gul-Kes VM" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gman

Gman

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
U 2 on VM making Race, great going, there is so much competition going on VM making, Keep going guys, Wink

congratulation on your first VM. It is beautiful and songs' word and KG moments are beautifully synchronized. 

Thank you for sharing with us Jzehphyr.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanwithout-fathom

alanta

Goldie

alanta

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Speechless

Shee_xaanwithout-fathom

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Wonderful JzeeClap...And I know WMM can be headacheOuch...but wonderful song selection and scene mixingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathomchweetu

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gman

U 2 on VM making Race, great going, there is so much competition going on VM making, Keep going guys, Wink

congratulation on your first VM. It is beautiful and songs' word and KG moments are beautifully synchronized. 

Thank you for sharing with us Jzehphyr.

Thanks G! Hug I did post a couple VMs before, but they were made by my cousin as I mentioned then - while I was still picking up on WMM in my own sweet time LOL

Originally posted by alanta

Speechless

Thanks!!! Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Wonderful JzeeClap...And I know WMM can be headacheOuch...but wonderful song selection and scene mixingEmbarrassed 

I swear man, it just stopped reading section of my clips every few minutes and I'd have to save, shut and reopen the file n times! But I'm glad you liked the VM - means a ton coming from you, the one who made that genius Kaise tu mujhe mil gayi VM! Embarrassed

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Very very nice!! The song fits GK so well Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Oh wow that was great depiction of their complicated relationship..nice mixing Jzee..plus i loved the song selection ..it was just perfect...keep making more VM's

btw did u use Windows live movie maker ? if it is so..then yes it is damn painful to work with..it had wasted a whole lot of my quality time

try with WMM 6.0..it more friendly...

Edited by nneeiill - 23 July 2011 at 9:31am

Shee_xaanwithout-fathom

Shee_xaan

IF-Rockerz

Shee_xaan

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Great Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.