Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Pooja's favourite flicks
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Pooja Gor aka Pratigya has a busy shooting schedule but she does not let it come in the way of her love for movies. She makes sure to catch up on the latest releases whenever she finds the time. We get Pooja to pick her all time favourite films.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Pooja's favourite flicks

A Wednesday

I loved Naseeruddin Shah's performance in this movie. I like all his movies but he excelled in this one. The story was so relatable and contemporary. An ordinary man's solution to terrorism. Anupam Kher too gave a remarkable performance.

Pooja's favourite flicks

Arth

I loved Arth for its touching story. Shabana Azmi's brilliant performance also deserves a mention. The songs, the story, the execution everything was amazing. Till date the story has relevance and can touch a chord.

Pooja's favourite flicks

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

I am not really a Shah Rukh Khan fan but besides Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge this is another movie that I loved his performance in. Rani and Kajol were really good too. The college masti and romance was fun to watch.

Pooja's favourite flicks

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

This is a very sweet film and I loved the chemistry between the three friends. I felt like going on a trip with my friends after watching this flick. Spain is captured with such vividness that it is not just attractive but tempting as well.

Pooja's favourite flicks

Delhi Belly

I love all Aamir Khan films and this one was totally different cinema. I loved the way in which it was shot and the performances. Even though Aamir was in it only for a song, he has made a wonderful, enjoyable film.

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 July 2011 at 11:38pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4upheonix1PristineSoullakshmi_paikriya2010closed-BugsBunny-idreeskhan123aka.aierAziyaFilza.HamiSkyLove-u-allFaiza.Anondo.Rtelstra....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poojas fave flicks---indya.com" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Updtd...,

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Tanu.. Thanks again

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
thanxSmile

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Big smile

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing.. Suprisingly, none of Hrithik Roshan's movies z her favourite Big smile Shocked Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_pai

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot tanu. .Big smile

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Thanx for sharing.. Suprisingly, none of Hrithik Roshan's movies z her favourite Big smile Shocked Big smile

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is starring by Hrithik.Na? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Post Reply New Post

Go to top