Posted: 12 years ago

Nahin Hona Tha

Ye Mohabbat Bhi Ek Ibaadat HaiAur Ye Ibaadat Bhi Ek Mohabbat Hai

"I love him..."

"I love him Jiji, I love him!", Khushi said as tears came rolling down from her eyes.

"How could I be so stupid and not realize that? All this time I thought this was all an infatuation, when he came close to me I felt something'"

"When he used to grab me by the waist, I wished he'd never let go'"

"Whenever he used to talk to me'I fell in love with his voice'"

"And when he told me he loved me'I rejected him?"

Ho Gaya Hai Mujhe Pyaar

"How could I be so foolish Jiji?" Khushi broke down as she cried.

"Khushi, calm down' ", Payal said as she consoled her best friend. "Just tell me one thing, if you had all these feelings for him then why did you let him go? What exactly prevented you from accepting him?" She asked.

"I was scared Jiji", Khushi murmured.

"I was afraid that he'd leave me, just like Shyam did, three years ago. I couldn't trust anyone after what Shyam did, he scarred me for life. He used me! Do you think I'd be able to fall for someone again that easily Jiji?"

"It's not that easy Jiji, it's not that easy...after Shyam left I was devastated, he made my life miserable. But then Arnav came, and suddenly living was worthwhile."

"He taught me how to laugh again, he brought that happiness back into my life'and I just ignored him?"

"I bet he hates me now!" Khushi shouted and broke down in to sobs.

"Khushi please, don't do this to yourself, you can still change things! It's not too late!", Payal exclaimed.

"What do you mean? He already left'I can't do anything now'" Khushi replied sadly.

Arre Nahin Hona ThaNahin Hona Tha Nahin Hona Tha Lekin Ho Gaya

"Yes you can Khushi, I'm sure he's still on his way to the airport! Go and tell him!"

"Jiji, what are you saying?"

"I know what I'm saying Khushi, now go before it is too late! Go now!" Payal said as she pushed Khushi towards the door.

Jiji was right, Khushi thought. She had to go and stop Arnav, she ran as fast as she could to get a taxi. The streets of Delhi were flooded with traffic; the only thing Khushi could do was pray so that she could reach the airport before Arnav left.

Iss Pyaar Ke Ye Kis Mod ParVo Chal Diye Mujhko Chhod KarAage Ja Na Sakoon Peechhe Ja Na SakoonGam Dikha Na Sakoon Gam Chhupa Na Sakoon

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Arnav was about to reach Delhi's International Airport. He was upset at what happened before he left Khushi's place. How could she say that she didn't love him when it was evident in her eyes! Arnav felt miserable after he heard her rejection. He loved her so much, and just to keep her happy, he would do anything for her. If she wanted him to leave, he would leave, but he still had a tiny hope in his hear that she would come back'only if this came true.

Zamaana Dilon Ko Nahin Jaanta HaiZamaana Ko Ye Dil Nahin Maanta HaiNahin Aur Koi Faqat Ishq Hai VoJo Aashik Ki Nazron Ko Pehchaanta Hai

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Bhaiya ji! Jaldi karo! I'm getting late!" Khushi shouted as the taxi driver was doing his best to reach the airport as soon as possible.

Khushi was panicking, she couldn't help but regret her decision when she told Arnav to leave.

Aayi Ki Dua Maango Main Bichhda Yaar Mujhe Mil JaayeMere Teeron Murshid Mera Pyaar Mujhe Mil Jaaye

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Arnav was inside the airport now getting is baggage checked in. He constantly kept looking back at the entrance to see if Khushi would come, but to his bad luck she hadn't shown up'yet.

All of a sudden he felt something in his heart, he started to get a feeling that she was close by.

Nahin Hona Tha Nahin HonaNahin Hona Tha Nahin Hona Tha Lekin Ho Gaya

As soon as he turned around, he saw a feminine figure dressed in a red chudidaar, running towards him. For a minute he thought he was hallucinating, but to his relief, it was none other than his Khushi.

Meri Mehbooba

She had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face as she approached Arnav. Khushi was so glad that she got there on time, or else she would regret her decision for the rest of her life.

Meri Mehbooba

She came running towards Arnav, who had his arms wide open only to embrace her in a loving hug. They stood there embracing each other for a couple of minutes, not minding what the others would say.

Meri Mehbooba

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Arnav, I-I'm really sorry'I-I should've told you the truth.."

"'That I love you, I always have, and I always will'"

"I don't why I couldn't say this to you earlier, I guess I was scared'of losing you." She said with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Khushi, I would never leave you, not even in our following lives. I'll always be with you; I'm your shadow Khushi. Wherever you go, I'll follow you."

"Promise?" Khushi asked.

"Promise."

...Meri Mehbooba...

So I hope you all liked it! :) Sorry for any grammatical mistakes..didn't really get the time to edit it. - --Garima ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Garima- - 11 years ago
Very Sweet Garima!!
I could almost see that scene happen between Arnaav and Khushi!!
I wish this happens in the real show (except for the part when Khushi falls in love with Shyam and He breaks her heart). But great work hun and do keep them coming!!!!
Originally posted by .Aashna.

Very Sweet Garima!!
I could almost see that scene happen between Arnaav and Khushi!!
I wish this happens in the real show (except for the part when Khushi falls in love with Shyam and He breaks her heart). But great work hun and do keep them coming!!!!

Aww, thank you so much Aashna! :) This was my first attempt at a oneshot for Arnav and Khushi, hopefully I'll get more time in the future to write! Thanks again, means a lot! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aww I completely enjoyed reading this! Such a sweet little OS :)

Do write more on ArHi [I loved your Premeer stuff as well :)]

Cheers!
-Naina
such an awesome OS... 
enjoyed reading... 
Do keep writing Garima...
Sweet post garima๐Ÿ˜Š
The song is my favorite from Pardes๐Ÿ˜› and it suits Arhi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aww such a cute, romantic OS!
Heehee, the running towards his wide arms and hugging him, DDLJ style..thats super-cute!
Do write more, Garima :)
hey garima !B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L is all wat i hav 2 say
every single line was jus perfect !
awesome os !!!jus llove it !!!
do write more !!!
sooo nice dear...love it...
want more...๐Ÿ‘

Superb work Garima.๐Ÿ˜Š  It was a pleasure reading this. Soo romantic !!! How i wish this also happened in the show as well. ๐Ÿ˜ You seriously are an amazing writer. ๐Ÿ‘