~Khanak's Letter To Her Love; His Reply on P3~

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Though I'm not ready to say goodbye to RBO and Shanak, I felt the need to write something today. Something to remember their journey by, and a tribute of sorts to the jodi that have touched my heart. So I got to thinking and decided to write a letter. From Khanak to Shantanu... and through the letter relive some of the memories associated with the incomparable pair. I also got to imagine what might have been... Hope you like it... 😳

Dear Shantanu,

As I watch over our beautiful angels sleeping peacefully, I'm overcome with emotion and can't help but wish you were here by my side to share this moment with me. I'm so happy that you are getting to live your dream, but when you are away on these music assignments I miss you terribly.

Sitting here lost in my thoughts and thinking about how far we have come, I'm reminded of our first meeting. Do you remember how excited I was when you arrived with the mithai?! And how I mistook you for being someone else? I'm laughing just thinking about it.

It was my wedding day that day. Who knew that hours later my life - our lives - would change forever! It all seems so long ago... as if it happened in a different lifetime. I know I said some hurtful things to you during that time Shantanu, but I also know you understand why.

Then came our wedding... bound together in the most difficult of circumstances yet we came through it all. I remember the first step I took into the Khandelwal house... with fear in my eyes and sorrow in my heavy heart. I couldn't imagine ever laughing again, but then that fateful night I ended up coming to the date you had originally planned for Natasha...

Something changed that night, for both of us. I started to see another side of you after that... a softer side. And you increasingly began to support me, whether it be standing up for me in front of the rest of the family, teaching me English so that I would feel more confident in front of them, or by bringing me back home after I left for Dhulwadi.

I'm not sure when exactly I began to fall for you, or when I had put my demons to rest. I don't even know when you transgressed from being my gunigaar to my saviour, but you really did save me! By giving me a new lease of life, a reason to smile once more, a reason to live again! All I can say for certain is that it was destiny... our destiny to find a soul mate in each other. Sigh... such wonderful memories!

Granted the journey has not always been easy. Like the colours of an odhani, life too has many changing colours. For every smile or laugh we have shared, we have cried too. Be it because of misunderstandings between us or something else, but it's the low points that make you realise how lucky you are when things are going right. Even our honeymoon didn't go smoothly, but it was worth it in the end to be where I belonged... in your arms.

I'll finish off by saying I love you Shantanu and will always support you, just like I did when we left home to make your dream a reality. And just like you are doing now, with your continued love and support for my dream of building a school for the children of Dhulwadi. The babies miss their Daddy, and so does their Mummy. I'm wishing you get to come home early like you did last time, so that we can all spent some quality time together.

Mummiji, Adaa, Akhshay bha and Khushboo bhabi send their love too.

Don't keep me waiting too long to see you again my burthal...

Lots of love from your jhansi ki rani and baiko,

Khanak xXx
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! Aysha ! Akho main khushi kee ahsoo ah gah yaaay ! 

Honestly woman ! Hats off !

All the emotions written very well ! I could just picture Khanak there looking at their children and writing the letter.

Love the ending where not only is he going to work for his job but he is going to work for her dream also ! Good one !

Now one more thing - A reply from Shaantanu please ! :D
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahhh Ayesha
Very well written really really really gonna miss them hoping to see them together again in a new project
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful, simply beautiful Ayeshu!!!

I stopped in the middle coz I almost felt like crying!!!

The babies miss their Daddy, and so does their Mummy.

Haaye...such a sweet line...like an arrow through the heart...

God Bless you darling!!

Love, Simi

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aysha,
really really wonderful girl..brought a smile to my face thinking of them reliving those moments..s as ani said write a letter from shantanu to khanak..i'm overwhelmed with joy n pride fo them..the way u have written it is so so so nice aysha..
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Thank you ladies! *hugs*

Through the letter i got to say what i wanted to aswell... that i'm overcome with emotion, that i'll miss them terribly, their beautiful journey, the wonderful memories and that i don't want them to leave it too long before we get to see them again... *sigh*

@Ani: Wow thanks for the awesome comments! Your a total sweetheart! *hugs*

As for Shaan's reply... i don't know. Felt it easier to see the journey through Khanak's eyes. Feel free to write a reply though! :D

@Tora: Thank you! :) Me too, nobody will beat them for me so want to see them together again... and soon!

@Simi: Thank you! *hugs*

You didn't read it all...? :( Go finish it! Lol.

@Ramz: Thank you for your kind comments. :)

I just needed to get it out of my system, and Shanak always inspire me so thought to do it via the letter.

You want a reply too...? Hmmm... don't know. *confused*
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Ayesh you write such beautifully! Sooo touchy this is! Girl you portrayed the emotions soo perfectly! Khanak is sooo right! Life is like an Odhani which changes colours too! OMG! This is ausum!

PS: Carry the letter forward! As in a reply from Shaan.. You're mind blowing Ayesh! Ausum!
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Thanks Nattie for the praise! :)

No jodi has ever inspired me before like Shanak have! I'm even thinking of starting an FF when time permits...

As for Shaan's reply... i guess i could seeing as a few of you would like to read it. Maybe tomorrow. Right now i'm mentally and emotionally drained.

Logging off, speak soon. *hugs*

khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
OMG... Loved itπŸ‘

its awesome

can anything can be more cute than dis letter... may be shanak's tow lil angels

it was super cute

'The babies miss their Daddy, and so does their Mummy. 

Don't keep me waiting too long to see you again my burthal...

Lots of love from your jhansi ki rani and baiko,

Khanak

these lines were maha cute... shoo shweet

plz write a reply from shaan as well