Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

HP Sorting Hat: FIND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU'RE IN!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Please take this quiz and post below the house you got. Make sure to be honest.WinkLOL

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05shwetha85bluerose1889PrincessFlaviaSunriseGreenbugsbunny12dazzlerfansamrutha-Candy-radtAngry_Birdbrinda_ghtcutie_pie101..Labyrinth..Rafa.LunaPottertiny15SK1991herms_angelepiphany.VarunKiBiwiVarnita.....Poojie....tomnjerry2

cityoflights IF-Veteran Member
cityoflights
cityoflights

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies.
Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.
Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthacutie_pie101tiny15..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
What a coincidence...that's what I got too.LOL

No matter how many quizzes I take, I get Ravenclaw, so I guess it's true.Big smile

Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies.
Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.
Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shellyttsamruthacutie_pie101tiny15herms_angel

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

BOOHOO! LOL I'm not muggle hating& I don't like snakes. {I'm scared of them!} 

OooH Well. =)) Hope to see more Slytherin's! <3 

We belong to Snape's House.. Embarrassed LOL

Known Slytherins: Salazar Slytherin, Draco Malfoy, Voldemort/Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape.
Good points: Ambitious, cunning, slick, sly. Parseltongue is very cool. Draco Malfoy is looked on by most of the fandom as dead sexy. Most Slytherins have money to blow. Slytherin Rising (the fanfiction) makes you look good.
Bad points: Tendency to be labled as a Dark Wizard. Snakes not exactly a cuddly animal. General animosity from other houses. Harry Potter hates your guts. Movie makes you look bad.

tiny15-PhoenixD-herms_angel..RamKiJanaki..

epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I got Revanclaw too, positive. I'd have liked Slytherin though, somehow! Wacko

Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies. 
Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.
Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie.

cutie_pie101herms_angeltiny15..RamKiJanaki..

anon. IF-Rockerz
anon.
anon.

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I got Ravenclaw as well Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthacutie_pie101tiny15herms_angel..RamKiJanaki..

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Known Slytherins: Salazar Slytherin, Draco Malfoy, Voldemort/Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape.
Good points: Ambitious, cunning, slick, sly. Parseltongue is very cool. Draco Malfoy is looked on by most of the fandom as dead sexy. Most Slytherins have money to blow. Slytherin Rising (the fanfiction) makes you look good.
Bad points: Tendency to be labled as a Dark Wizard. Snakes not exactly a cuddly animal. General animosity from other houses. Harry Potter hates your guts. Movie makes you look bad.

Hmmm Not bad After all in the same house as sexy Draco MalfoyEmbarrassed I

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angeltiny15

Smileyface Viewbie
Smileyface
Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

LOL im a ravenclaw too!! pretty cool haha!

Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies. 
Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.
Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie.

samruthacutie_pie101tiny15herms_angel

Go to top