Page 2 Page 2

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
guyz when ritz & appy put the cake all over
navya's face navya's face looked as if 'mooh
pe kaala keechad lag gaya' & then immediately
they showed meeta dusting navya's picture.
In future they might definitely show something
bad happening in navya's life. Also all these
repeated talks of rama saying 'chingari ko aag
bana doongi' also implies the same.She wants
anya to take some extreme step.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samkochucklebuddy.Juhi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "photo saaf karna" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arvind_k_shamya

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Preet078

IF-Dazzler

Preet078

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Meeta ka photo saaf karne is just show worries of a mother and how mother can understand their children ...

and rama will definitely first encourage anya relation and den put infront of deir families..she knows anant will never go against his baba decision ...but this time he  will , i m sure

Edited by Preet078 - 22 July 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harini2010

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

guyz when ritz & appy put the cake all over
navya's face navya's face looked as if 'mooh
pe kaala keechad lag gaya' & then immediately
they showed meeta dusting navya's picture.
In future they might definitely show something
bad happening in navya's life. Also all these
repeated talks of rama saying 'chingari ko aag
bana doongi' also implies the same.She wants
anya to take some extreme step.

@bold you know what isi dialogue ne tension krdee hai yeh jaahil zaroor unko koi step lenay ke lyay karegee phr sbke saamnay expose

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
agree... its d love of a mother...

-PurpleHeart-

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
That scene just expresses mom love and concern abt her kids.
 Waise i am sure Rama has  been planning something big, and will try to pump up Anant to take any wrong step..but that is when i want one of them Anant or Navya, to not get carried away and stop and explain the other person. shayad is track ke time,Anant comes to know Rama' true pic...i hope aisa hi ho..rama to apne muh ke bal girni chahiye..that is what she deserves...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuSavithacrao-PurpleHeart-

..StarAngel..

IF-Rockerz

..StarAngel..

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
agree yaar

kashforlifex

kashforlifex

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Actually, yeah I do think that the scene might've symbolised future tracks about Navya but about Rama taking AnYa to an extreme step, I don't think that's what she wants. She wants Anant for Shagun, so I don't think she'd like Anant getting any closer to Navya than he already is. I just think she wants Anant and Navya exposed so that the ego of the Bajpai's is shaken and they themselves ask for Shagun as their daughter-in-law. 

I think this whole concept of pre-maritial sex has been shown too many times on Indian Television but Navya is a show that has taken real issues and dealt with them in a dramatic and narrative style but realistically. Of course, pre-maritial sex is a real issue but it does not always as bad consequences as they have exaggerated in the past on Indian tv. 

In this case, the idea is to separate Anant and Navya by humiliating them in front of their families. Sure, the pre-maritial sex could work but it's a bit too cliched, and I guess as viewers of Navya we are used to surprises in the storyline, so it would be really disappointing if the creatives decide to opt for this storyline. 

supria

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.