Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends,
              what you guys thing about precap what thing kokila want to tell gopi.. i think she definetly says about rashi and warn gopi about her .. mondays precap will be seen good that kokila expose rashi,s fault about how she work ... in front of whole family now .. i think that may be kokila and hetal seprate and may be batwara comes..  because hetal is wierd in these days when kokila say something to rashi and hetals expressions are aggeresive against kokila..hetal looks in a different way..to kokila not say anything... it sees different ðŸ¤” i think  that in a few days after may be hetal seprated from kokila..any how precap rocks... we will see what happen next ..😛

post by ...simibrar...😃                                     

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Simi isn't this Monday's precap? or is there a Maha Episode tomorrow?
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Simi isn't this Monday's precap? or is there a Maha Episode tomorrow?
Hello Nafisa dear...how are you dear...no yaar i thing its mondays precap.. by mistake i write down tomorrow ...thanks that you note this..yaar 😃 Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Hi Simibrar, I too noticed that the CV's keep showing Hetal's face when Rashi is being told off by Koki. Also Jigar always seems to be around when Koki tells Rashi off. I recall the scene after Rashi got caught out by Koki (during bhoot track) and Jigar said to his mum that Koki is always telling Rashi off. I think there may be some split within the family.
Originally posted by sandyuk

Hi Simibrar, I too noticed that the CV's keep showing Hetal's face when Rashi is being told off by Koki. Also Jigar always seems to be around when Koki tells Rashi off. I recall the scene after Rashi got caught out by Koki (during bhoot track) and Jigar said to his mum that Koki is always telling Rashi off. I think there may be some split within the family.

Also the beginning of the show, Kokila was always complaining about Chirag to Parag that he is giving money and I have to receive it because you sit here doing nothing, I have to account for all the money he gives me too, then when Chirag over-rules Kokila she would grumble to Aham and Aham with his temper was hating on Chirag and when she quickly realised that Aham might do something, she quickly calms Aham down...then why tell him, she is so childish Kokila, very quick temper for petty things. 

So I thought they would be a split but perhaps Rashi and Kokila will finally cause the rift, with Hetal and Jigar not liking Kokila criticising Rashi.
Originally posted by sandyuk

Hello dear sandyuk ] yah its true may be something happen soon..😃
kokila jealous when hetal praise rashi and there will comparison starts between two bahus ..who is good or who is bad .. if in the house derani jhethani goes comparision between bahus think what happen .. fight between derani jhethani.. its feels like that today when kokila ask about rashi and hetals face with full of anger ... 😊
I think Kokila's waiting to expose Rashi and is simply biding her time
I don't really think that hetal will decide to seperate the house. She might be annoyed with kokilla for always taunting rashi but she probably won't go that far. Also, hetal really loves gopi like a mother so maybe she won't think about batwaara. but yeah, it will be fun to see rashi getting scoled by kokila when she makes dhokla, maybe rashi will call urmi as ususall because she might not know how to make it 😆
Originally posted by simibrar1990

kokila jealous when hetal praise rashi and there will comparison starts between two bahus ..who is good or who is bad .. if in the house derani jhethani goes comparision between bahus think what happen .. fight between derani jhethani.. its feels like that today when kokila ask about rashi and hetals face with full of anger ... 😊
I think so, mayb she is jealous