Uttaran

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

i m reading ur story from the  beginning i may not comment much ... but you are really talented ... i can imagine the characters thoughts and action while reading your story ... dont be disappointed that you are not getting much response ... the problem might be that there are many icha fans and you writing concentrates more on tapu so maybe people might not be reading them or reading it but not commenting  ... i have never read fan fantic but since i like tapu i have started reading . the characters on tv also influence our choices rather to comment it or not and many people don't like tapu and your way of looking tapu is different then others so pls don't be discouraged   ...  because of you i have started reading a fan fantic  on diya aur baati forum... i do really appreciate your time and your writing ... whenever u get chance to write the next part do write it continue with the story or at least give us good ending thank you for your time

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

i m reading ur story from the  beginning i may not comment much ... but you are really talented ... i can imagine the characters thoughts and action while reading your story ... dont be disappointed that you are not getting much response ... the problem might be that there are many icha fans and you writing concentrates more on tapu so maybe people might not be reading them or reading it but not commenting  ... i have never read fan fantic but since i like tapu i have started reading '. the characters on tv also influence our choices rather to comment it or not and many people don't like tapu and your way of looking tapu is different then others so pls don't be discouraged   ...  because of you i have started reading a fan fantic  on diya aur baati forum... i do really appreciate your time and your writing ... whenever u get chance to write the next part do write it continue with the story or at least give us good ending thank you for your time

Thank you for the substantive comment..I will try to make it up to the mark..LOL

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Where are the readers??

Nice story.Heart Loving it so far. please continue with this story we are here to admire it... make it more sizzling hot.  though only with dialogue and killer looks like they give to each other in Uttaran...LOL

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Anyways,my exams are coming,can't be sure about update..rather not sure about continuing the fic...Ouch

No no Unhappy don't stop writiing lot of people admire your writing... have been reading your fic from the start...I quite enjoy your version of Uttaran and the best part is here hero heroin in Rathor and TapuHeartHeart Though in Uttaran also the story is revolving around Rathor and Tapasya as they are the ones moving the story and not Ichcha Veer. SO there also they are main actors performing.HeartHugHeart love them so much

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Where are the readers??

Nice story.Heart Loving it so far. please continue with this story we are here to admire it... make it more sizzling hot.  though only with dialogue and killer looks like they give to each other in Uttaran...LOL

Hmm..felt good after seeing your response..need more response to write..LOL

amkush2

amkush2

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
love ur story..please please do keep writing.

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Friends,I will be absent  from 30/09/2011 to 16/10/2011 as I am going to London to represent IIT Kharagpur in a University Exchange program.The scope of enjoying the Durgapuja is in soup.I am upset,but nothing to do.Please be patient till then.Wish me luck.Enjoy the Navratri.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariescott14rasyafan.lovelylotus.

amkush2

amkush2

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
enjoy ur trip ..hope to catch u soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top