Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 5)

yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

PART 4

Tapasya was relishing her success. She was enjoying the rightfulness of her judgement,her gut-feeling.Raghavendra Rathore will have a tough time with Tapasya if he again comes after her.

Well, Raghu is planning to get her of course. Now Raghu is very much sure about his own feelings about Tapasya.But his own guilt is stopping him. It was a wrong move to cut contacts with her on that phase of life. Now Raghu is ready to meet Jogi Thakur.He is ready to convince the whole Thakur Family. But first he must get back the trust of Tapasya.By his past actions he only proved Tapasya right, he has proved that Tapasya's entire perception about Raghu's so-called lover image was correct.

Raghu was waiting for his flight to India, seated in Heathrow Airport. He was all set to get back to India.To Tapasya.It has been more than a year since he has seen Tapasya.

Tapasya was in a shopping mall..suddenly she heard.."Tapasya..what a pleasant surprise..how are you?"

It was Vansh.

Tapasya cursed under her breath. She just can't stand this guy. Something in his eyes which surely indicates that he had a disturbed psychiatric record.

"Hello.."..Tapasya managed to say.

"Why didn't you call me? I waited for your call, I have come after so many days, I really need friends,"..Vansh said eagerly.

"Vansh, you really don't have to consider me as your friend, you go along with your friend circle, why should I be involved in that?",Tapasya said in a stern voice.

"Oops..someone is upset..with me,My Lady ,may I know my crime?"..Vansh stretched his conversation..

Tapasya got really irritated..she said bitterly ,"Listen, you are Ichha's brother-in-law, she is my friend, but she is also the daughter of my maid servant, you are related to her, so do you really think you can get that kind of attention you are seeking for? It doesn't suit me.I can be friend with Ichha,but her whole in-law clan can't demand same attention..am I clear to you?"

Vansh was taken aback a bit. He never expected to be categorized with some maid servant class.

"Now..excuse me,I have to complete my shopping.."..Tapasya said and left that shop.

Vansh gritted his teeth.He really likes Tapasya,he knows about Veer,he thanked god many times that Veer fell in love with Ichha.He knows very well that his marriage to Tapasya needs only one step.That very step is to be taken by Tapasya, by saying yes to Vansh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big screen was showing 'Delhi6'..the theatre was fully dark. Movie had a slow pace, most of the viewers got bored,so as Tapasya.Raghu was seated beside her. Corner seat in the theatre,Raghu offered cold drink,Tapasya said ,"No"..the movie was equally boring for Raghu,suddenly he felt Tapasya's head on his shoulder.

"Feeling sleepy?",Raghu asked smilingly.

"Huh..bored,but can't leave the hall,outside is too hot..you want to go?"..Tapasya asked..

"You are with me, doesn't make any difference where I am,you are upset with something?"..Raghu said with a concerned voice..

"It's nothing,usual things,what am I doing..why ?Where my life is taking me..etc etc.."..Tapasya said with a deep sigh.

"Oops..heavy duty stuff,don't think too much,why you are giving your brain so much load?Tell me..what is it?"..Raghu said.

"You and I, right now we are here, in the dark and cool theatre.."..Tapasya started..

"So? Isn't it great? Well, after marriage, we will come to theater every week..like this time, this place gives me a feeling of our deep dark romance.."Raghu said as he took Tapasya's palm in his grip and kissed on her palm..

"Not again..please.."..Tapasya said reluctantly..

"Come on..who is seeing, every one is busy with their own film.."..Raghu said as he kissed her more..her face,ear-lobe.."I just can't resist you sometimes Tapasya.."..Raghu whispered in her ear..

Raghu covered Tapasya by her shoulder, by his left hand, held her face with right hand, and smooched her intensely. Tapasya held Raghu's neck with her both hands to give him a better access on her mouth.Raghu's right hand went downwards from her face to neck to shoulder ..then more down..Into Tapasya's clothing...

After they left the movie theatre, Tapasya said, "Please, buy shaving cream and razor, next time, meet me clean shaven.."..Raghu looked at her and smiled..

Raghu was still smiling, he was seated in the business class of the British Airways flight..he was recalling a romantic moment between him and Tapasya. Although he never shaved, Tapasya never stopped him when he kissed her.But she complained after every encounter between them about Raghu's beard and moustache.

Raghu looked at his wrist watch, a gift from Tapasya. It was a rainy afternoon at Marine drive.

"Marry me..Tapasya.."..Raghu said..

"What will you do then?"..Tapasya asked..

"I will take care of you, people will say ,"See,what a nice bride Raghu has chosen" ..you will be with me,I  will love you more,you will love me more, we will make love, more and more,we will have ten or twelve kids,they will say.."What a nice Mom you have chosen for us Dad..!"..Raghu said ..

"Easy..take it easy..don't get that much hyper..and please, I don't want kids.." ..Tapasya said, "That is so painful..and 10-12..that is height.."

"Okay,then we will adopt kids.."..Raghu suggested..

"Shut up..no kids,in any form.."..Tapasya said..

"Ohh my god, you don't want to give birth, neither want to adopt? It's not done'at least one child? One..please..one.."..Raghu pleaded..

"Listen ,  that is a matter of future. Who knows what is stored for us in future? Right now you are planning your life with me, may be one day you will leave me' forgetting all these promises you have made.."..Tapasya   was saying..

Raghu put his hand on her mouth,said, "Don't say such words Tapasya..Why you think like this? Where will I go? Why I will leave you? I will never leave you, if you say so..then also I will not. Never. Don't say such things again.."..

Raghu remembered that day, that evening, Raghu remembered what he did after that.

"What got into me? Why I did this? Why I left her then? Now what will happen?",Raghu said to himself.

Veer had to go to London for few days, he was there to visit an old friend who fell seriously ill.Ichha wasn't with him in this tour and became a bit low spirited. Veer planned a surprise for her. So he called Tapasya to come to Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport.He needed her opinion.Veer was coming out from the baggage claiming section, and he bumped with a guy. Apologies were exchanged between them. Veer had to go as a female voice called him.

Veer marched towards that female voice and it came out as Tapasya Thakur as the owner of that voice.The guy who bumped with Veer saw the scene.Tapasya was smiling  and Veer was talking in a pleasant mood. Veer,the name suddenly strike in his brain.The name was mentioned by Tapasya when she came to bid him farewell. Yes, Veer Singh Bundela.The blue eyed boy of Jogi Thakur.

Veer led Tapasya towards the exclusive showrooms in the airport.

Edited by yakkudimag - 23 August 2011 at 4:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

turbulenceprajjuhansasmailuvrainaartikinny_ranvirchocozlavanyazmariescott14vivacious_priyaAlwaysHisJaanhangok

sosweetsumi Goldie
sosweetsumi
sosweetsumi

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
oh ho raghu again misunderstands
vansh is creepy.
please unite taps and raghu please
do continue
bye sumi
yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sosweetsumi

oh ho raghu again misunderstands
vansh is creepy.
please unite taps and raghu please
do continue
bye sumi

What do you expect..I unite Raghu and Tapasya in the next update??TongueBig smile

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
everytime i think now i know story wl go in which direction dere comes new twist...m loving this story Big smile
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
wooow ... i was thinking that tapu will marry vansh to hurt raghu but i guess i m wrong ... cant wait for next part ... thank u so much for sharing this with us ...
yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

wooow ... i was thinking that tapu will marry vansh to hurt raghu but i guess i m wrong ... cant wait for next part ... thank u so much for sharing this with us ...

This is my fic..not a trash came out from some creepy script writer's brain(?)Ouch

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by trupat

<font size="3">This is my fic..not a trash came out from some creepy script writer's brain(?)Ouch</font>

Hey I appreciate ur talent and love reading ur story I was just writing what I thought might happen no need to get offensive I m not criticizing u in any way I actully love the wY u describe each characters and their thoughts

Edited by trupat - 22 August 2011 at 8:58am
yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Where are other readers??Shocked

Go to top