Uttaran

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

hansasma

hansasma

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
cool, do pm me!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thanks to all of you..here comes the next part..

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

PART 2

Things and days were passing in this way .Tapasya and Raghu met again in that resturant. This time,Raghu really had a close view of Tapasya.Which made him more and more desiring. Impulsive,possessive,aggressive.Tapasya was fine either way.Raghu was falling for her,good for Raghu,Raghu was not falling for her,good for Tapasya.The bottom line was,Tapasya was having a good time.One and only person who would not enquire about Ichha was Raghu. Which was a feel good factor for Tapasya.Tapasya was least bothered about Raghu's family and was least interested about people.She thought,if Raghu was really serious about her,one day the family will come in the scene naturally.If Raghu was playing along,then why should she spend her energy in worrying about Raghu's family and their opinion?

Raghu claimed with a loud voice that he was in love,but deep inside ,somehow he knew that he was not honest ,not to Tapasya ,not even to himself.

Raghu was also from a rich and affluent Rajput family,he got ancestrol property and wealth, which he knew very well how to protect .Before Tapasya,there were no such connection with any other girl,Tapasya was the first girl whom Raghu gave full attention.He confessed it to Tapasya.It  really didn't matter to Tapasya whether Raghu was telling the truth or not.

Raghu and Tapasya made their own world.They used to meet,went to long drive,sometime  ate in posh restaurants,sometime in roadside dhaba.They were dating.Raghu acted all time as a lover who never left any chance to kiss Tapasya.In the way of long drive,or when they used to take a walk along the Marine Drive,Raghu was following the path of other lovers. Tapasya wasn't encouraging him at all.Raghu felt Tapasya might be shy in public place. So,Raghu started to buy miltiplex tickets where movie watching was just an excuse.In the darkness of the movie theatre Raghu got more chance to get intimate with Tapasya. Somehow Tapasya was at her ease in the darkness.Raghu was getting response in his kisses,in darkness, Tapasya's lips were lips..not ice cubes.They got intimate as much people can get intimate in a dark cinema hall.

Raghu was keen to take the relation one more step ahead as he requested Tapasya to come to his house where he was living with a gang of servants.Where nobody was to interfere in Raghu's personal matters.No one was to knock at the closed door of Raghu's bedroom without Raghu's permission.Why should they go to a hotel when a big and safe house was there to get more intimate?

This time,Tapasya couldn't remain that cold .Now she spoke,rather demanded.She said,"Isn't  marriage is the safest way to get intimate?Why should I or you have a bad impression on your servants?Why you think about hotel?If we get married then we can do whatever we want,wherever we want,whenever we want.."..

Once Raghu himself talked about marriage,but when Tapasya said about it,Raghu became silent,he was taken aback a bit.

Tapasya went on,"I can talk to my parents about you..you just have to come and propose the marriage in front of them,they must find you attractive and eligible..you are nice,smart,good looking,rich,you are also Rajput like us,once you meet my parents,I don't think they will have any problem with you."

Raghu was looking at her,"What?"..Tapasya said..

"Nothing,you never said it like today,I mean ,like you are suggesting,you seem to be serious about us.."Raghu said.

"Aren't you serious?"..Tapasya said.

"Yes..I am.Let me see,when I can meet your parents..but you will stand beside me in front of them..right?I will be there to ask for your hand and you just denied and declined me..don't do that,if you have that kind of thoughts,tell me now.."..Raghu said.

"No..I am not going to do that,well,if you want to leave me,if you want to move on in your life,if you are not interested to marry me,say that,I won't feel bad.."..Tapasya said.

"You won't feel bad?"..Raghu said it..and kept staring at Tapasya with a blank gaze.."Why won't you feel bad Tapasya if I leave you?"

"Well,if you really leave me,and I feel bad,then you will come back to me?If you really want to leave me then whatever I feel,does that make any difference to you?"..Tapasya said'

"Okay..no such discussions..let's don't spoil this evening.."..Raghu dropped that topic that day.

Suddenly Raghu had to go to England.Work purpose.

"I will be back ,as soon as possible.."..Raghu said Tapasya ,when she came to see him off.

"You better be back soon,my father is meeting a family for my marriage,the guy's name is Veer Singh Bundela,he has visited  several times to meet me"..Tapasya said.

"You are saying it now?Anyways, tell you father to wait..and I really have to go this time,wait for me,I will be back soon."..Raghu said in a anxious tone.

And they said goodbye to each other.

Tapasya came back to his house,Jogi Thakur couldn't find the reason of avoiding the Veer issue by Tapasya.Tapasya said nothing about Raghu to his father.

Three months passed.Raghu used to call ,everytime he said that he would be back soon.

Somewhere in her mind Tapasya started to feel that Raghu was saying just for the sake of saying.She told nothing to her parents as she started to grow a fear that Raghu might not show up in front of Thakur family in time.Why should she create a chaos for that guy who  was not even in India to meet her parents?

One day Raghu called in a devastated tone,his buisness was going through a bad phase.He just said,"Don't spoil your life for me,do as you think right,if we are destined to be together,one day we will be,right now I can't tell you to wait for me."

Tapasya said,"What will I say to my father,I have tell him to wait,now you are telling this..!!"

Raghu said in a melancholic tone ,"Then do as he says..I am finished,I have a blank brain now,can't think anything now.."

Tapasya said nothing further.She understood that Raghu wasn't interested in her anymore. Whatever the reason may be,but Raghu wasn't coming.She questioned nothing.She complained nothing.She just let it be.

For Tapasya,Raghavendra Rathore was a closed chapter now.

All she remembered,those empty vows,empty promises Raghu made to her.She remembered their meetings.All were nothing but lie.She came to a conclusion that Raghu was interested only in physical intimacy.When Tapasya declined to go to his empty house Ragu understood that his intensions were not going to be fulfilled.And he left India and now he is avoiding Tapasya with these cheap excuses.Tapasya thought who cares..but deep in her mind she cared.A lot. Did Raghu ever love Tapasya?It was her question.But she never ask this question to Raghu.

She realised that it wasn't only Raghu's fault.She was equally guilty.She never showed her heart to him.

One can't live without anyone,that only happens in novels and fictions..it's not reallity.Last sentence said by Raghu.Tapasya remembered that sentence and made that by heart.Now she opened her eyes towards the other part of world where Veer Singh Bundela resides.

There Tapasya found that Veer was coming to Thakur House,not for Tapasya,but for Ichha.In her absense,that bond was made.Veer was in love with Ichha.Again Tapasya said,let it be.It wasn't their fault.It was not an unnatural thing to take place.

Family feud started over Veer-Ichha alliance.Bundela family raised a big objection.Jogi Thakur was clueless.Tapasya was more clueless and confused about her life.Divya,her mother, scolded her hugely for ignoring Veer.Tapasya said ,"What happened I can't change,neither I can marry Veer,that will be a big blunder,you convince Bundelas to accept Ichha,everything will be alright by passing time."

Within few months,Veer married Ichha.Tapasya felt relieved..in a great way.Bundela family was still mourning about losing Tapasya as their bride.But one thing made them happy in all these hazards.Their elder son,Vansh was back.After a long time..Vansh came back home.He left home due to his differences with the entire family.He lived in several countries,made money and proparty..when he had enough,he came back to Bundela house.On the great occasion of his younger brother Veer's marriage.And first thing he noticed in the marriage ceremony,was Tapasya.Who was the lovely girl?Vansh intended to know more of her.

Edited by yakkudimag - 31 July 2011 at 9:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

turbulenceprajjuiluvrainaartichocozlavanyazscorpiongalAurora.kinny_ranvirmariescott14vivacious_priyaAlwaysHisJaanhangok

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey i loved both d parts...wish second part was longer... anyways waiting for d next part ...plzz write it soon Big smile

mariescott14

IF-Dazzler

mariescott14

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
really like the way you are moving with this fic
do add me to ur pm list.

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
interesting way of seeing things.
i lked taps character better at least she had branis even if she is physho and she is far better actress given so wide variety of shades she needs to play.
do continue
it was awesome.
bye sumi

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
oh god please bring back raghu
pleaseee i want them both together
do continue
bye sumi

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
both are amazinggg and damn interesting Clap i love it, i love it!!! keep writingClap excited for part 3, soon plss..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top