Uttaran

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 19

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL maza aagaya!!!!

what a writeup!!!! Wink

U r ideal writer of UT ckts!!! Tongue

Ur FF is always more intresting than actual UT Big smile

T4s :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturboyakkudimag

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 15)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thank you all for such response..Smile

prajju

prajju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Please continue.. What's next?

prajju

prajju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
What happened to the writer?Did she leave this forum?Cry

I read this post only today and I couldn't stop myself from reading all the 9 parts. It was damn better than the actual UT story of Tapasya -Rathore.Please dear writer please continue or conclude the story.Dont leave it incomplete.

I will say one thing if ever i have the resources to produce a show I will engage u as my story writerWink.We can make a better story than ut (ofcourse but less hot as kids would be watchingWink )Great writeup dear!You have nice story writing skills.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajju

I read this post only today and I couldn't stop myself from reading all the 9 parts. It was damn better than the actual UT story of Tapasya -Rathore.Please dear writer please continue or conclude the story.Dont leave it incomplete.

I will say one thing if ever i have the resources to produce a show I will engage u as my story writerWink.We can make a better story than ut (ofcourse but less hot as kids would be watchingWink )Great writeup dear!You have nice story writing skills.

I was not getting enough comments..what to do...anyways...give me some time..I am on project...as soon as possible..I will update.

prajju

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

I will say one thing if ever i have the resources to produce a show I will engage u as my story writerWink.We can make a better story than ut (ofcourse but less hot as kids would be watchingWink)Great writeup dear!You have nice story writing skills.

I was not getting enough comments..what to do...anyways...give me some time..I am on project...as soon as possible..I will update.

I too luvd it plz pst mre as u gt tym bt plz cn any1 create a At fr rasya @prajju hlp me fr At..

prajju

prajju

prajju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

You might get more comments this time as Tapasya returned as a positive character and people would love to see Tapasya Rathore story progress.

One suggestion dear if u don't mind.Please leave iccha vansh part and continue Tapasya Rathore story.I am not telling this as a fan of one actress but as a genuine reader born and brought in a traditional/semi conservative Indian background it still requires guts to comment on a story that discusses as sensitive an issue like extramarital relation and elaborating on physical intimacy.Though you are right that only interested people read ur story but still the interested reader might hesitate to comment and discuss the story and this deprives ur story of the much needed encouragement.

You have a decent plot, well flown story and excellent imagination ,so let not these issues negatively affect ur story.I just want ur story to get more recognition and support.So soften it up a bit.I wish to see u as a good novelist in future.Good luck.

yakkudimag

TIPSYSI

TIPSYSI

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hiii..
i m new in this forum.i hv read all ur ffs.they were just gr8...
i must say you are such a brilliant writer. i am being restless to read next update of this ff.
so plss dont torture us and pls update..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top