Uttaran

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
oh
hope ur fine
take rest
get well soon
will be waiting 4 ur ff

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 14)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Panchi_Joon

Groupbie

Panchi_Joon

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Wacko samaj mein nahin ayaa sorry i thought atche baaten samaj jaoge but sorry good thoughts cannot be understood by  ...ahem ahem .

Sorry i my mistake entered in wrong forum where only bad thoughts , word are encouraged. Not my cup of tea. I cannot digest such horrible things. So galtise aaj padh liya ab se mujhe khudko apavitra nahin banana , so for me galtise bhi yeh page nahin padhonga. Bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi_Joon

Wacko samaj mein nahin ayaa sorry i thought atche baaten samaj jaoge but sorry good thoughts cannot be understood by  ...ahem ahem .

Sorry i my mistake entered in wrong forum where only bad thoughts , word are encouraged. Not my cup of tea. I cannot digest such horrible things. So galtise aaj padh liya ab se mujhe khudko apavitra nahin banana , so for me galtise bhi yeh page nahin padhonga. Bye

Good for you and good for us honey..cheers..Tongue

veejays

veejays

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ur story  seems  quite  interest, pl. continue. 

tobblerturbo

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Part 9

"Won't you tell me?"..said Raghu.

"What?"..Tapasya said.

"Why you are so upset?I am not the only reason , that I can understand..tell me Tapasya .." Raghu insisted.

"What will you have in the breakfast?Tell me.."..Tapasya said.

"You will cook for me!!"..Raghu said while wiping his face after the shower.

"What is your problem?You want me to behave like a normal wife..that's why you dragged me into bed last night and now you are being surprised..and..hadn't I cooked for you ever?" Tapasya yelled..

Raghu smiled, when they were dating, on every second day Tapasya used to bring something for him, either halwa, aloo k parathe..or kheer, chicken curry or sometimes biriyani.It tasted good,cooked with love and every time Tapasya made sure that he ate properly .

It was trick made by Tapasya, whenever Raghavendra tried to get more close, she put some food in his mouth.It was a big deal for Raghu that inspite of being from a posh background, she spent her time in kitchen only because of him.In her life she cooked for Raghavendra  only.Absence of a proper family from his childhood days used to be compensated in this way.

Suddenly his eyes got moist.He was staring at Tapasya, who was getting dressed.Their eyes met.

"What?", asked Tapasya.

"Nothing,make whatever you want, I will eat, I am really hungry.."..Raghu said.

"Hmm, you need to take the medicines also..Doctor said to complete the course..", Tapasya said casually while combing her hair.

Raghu was shocked, how did she know..suddenly the entire matter dawned on him.She called the Doctor, even the food he was provided in his bedroom, was not familiar with the food made by his cook which he eats every day.She was taking care of him for the entire day without showing up.

Raghu couldn't take it anymore..he  took her in his arms, hugged her tightly.
"Please, not again..Raghav..please..leave me..I am too tired...let's eat something, then I am going to sleep..." said Tapasya.

Suddenly phone rang, it was from Ichha.."Not again..I thought this chapter is closed..come on, doesn't she realise that we are newly married?", Raghu got irritated.."Tapasya, at least now..are you listening?I told you earlier, hadn't you have enough of that girl?"

"Get something to wear, let me talk..go.."..Tapasya pushed Raghu.

Raghu made face and went towards his closet.And saw Tapasya disappearing from the sight.Surprising indeed.What secret is there between them now ?Why she had to go outside?Raghu knows everything about their friendship.

After 30 minutes he was summoned to the dining space, there was spanish omelette , fruit salad and brown breads.

"Let's eat,I cannot wait anymore, I will collapse otherwise.." Tapasya insisted.

Jogi Thakur came after a while, for the pag fer ritual,Raghu stood up to greet his father-in-law, took his blessings along with Tapasya.

Jogi said, "Her mother is insisting her to stay for tonight.."

Raghu didn't speak a word.

Tapasya gave him the medicine and said , "Have some sleep, I will also sleep there.."

"You want to stay there for the night?"..Raghu inquired..

"The day before yesterday we got married, till then I was staying there only.."
.Tapasya said as a matter of fact..

"Yeah right.." Raghu said with a sigh.

Tapasya got ready, Raghu was seated with a bent head..Tapasya moved her fingers in his hair.Raghu looked up,"You come with us, just after half an hour, in other car..you don't look well.." Tapasya suggested.

Divya was too happy after seeing her daughter, Jogi said the servants to make the best of dishes for his daughter, Divya questioned her daughter whether she was angry anymore. Tapasya didn't reply."You look tired Beta..what is it?"..Divya asked.

"Didn't have sleep last night.."..Tapasya said bluntly.She was watching the wall clock, Raghu was yet to come.

"He is nice to you..na?"..Divya asked again.

"Hmm..you had any talk with Ichha recently?"...Tapasya asked her father.

"Not really, you know, we all were busy in your wedding..." Jogi answered.

They heard another car stopped at the portico...servant who opened the door he declared that Jamai Babu has come and Raghu entered.

Divya was astonished, "Raghavendra Beta? You?I believe you were missing her too much?"..she said smilingly.

"You are right mother-in-law, anyways, how are you? I believe you also miss her badly..."..Raghu said in a cool tone.

"I told him to come here, just after us...he is having fever..", Tapasya said.

"Ohhh ,my god..fever..how? Divya , you please take him to Tapasya's room, I am calling the Doctor,"..Jogi said hastily.

" I am alright, Thakur Saab..just need to have some sleep..", Raghu assured them..

"Yes , yes..Tapasya, take him to the room..", Divya said worriedly.

"So it was your bedroom..hmm..nice..you want some change according to this..in ours?" Raghu asked.

"Nothing,you sleep there, I am going ,Mom has lots to say.." Tapasya made a move.

"What..come on..you told that you were damn sleepy..Tapasya, come to me..", Raghu insisted.

"What got into you, you got insane?", Tapasya said.
"Okay, go..but only an hour, then you are coming back to me..okay?", Raghu said in a warning tone.

"Hmm.." Tapasya left the bedroom.

Veer was brooding in his own.He thought that by time he will be alright, but soon after his marriage he discovered that the nightmare is still haunting him.
He really loved Ichha, he still loves her, but his past becomes the barrier when he takes her into bed. He just cannot sustain.He very much realises Ichha's pain, but he feels really helpless.

He wants to cry loudly, but he cannot. Ichha's anger is justified, but Veer is only a victim,not the offender.From the very beginning, he is the shy and reserved boy in Bundela House,Vansh was the wild one. From the teenage days, Veer witnessed the wildness in Vansh. Vansh forcefully made him to watch po*n, which was a torture for Veer. After watching po*n for the first time, he became seriously ill. High fever , illusion and shivering...Gunvanti was crying like hell.

Veer was trying to recover, but one fine evening he discovered Vansh in his bed with a school friend of his.Vansh said that he knew very well that Gunvanti will never check Veer's room, besides he insisted that Veer should also get the taste after he is done..

Veer felt like vomiting, neither he could tell anybody, nor he could digest.Vansh left Bundela house after several years ,but Veer could never overcome the shock.That is why he never had a girl friend, because he knew what will be the subsequent demands.Later, when he met Ichha, he felt that he can be with her, possibly he is not scared anymore.But he was wrong.

Day by day, he was drowning into the sea of his own guilt. He never wanted this, but it was happening.

Gunvanti asks every time,"Lalla , are you alright?Why don't go for a full medical check up? You look so ill"..

She observed rightly, Veer lost his facial glow, dark patches was there.

"I have to go..Maai..meeting is there..", Veer left for the office.

Later, he called Ichha whether she would like go outside for dinner, Ichha declined.

"You could have accepted, Lalla will be upset..", Vansh said who was playing with her hair.

"I just didn't want..".Ichha said.." Now , go to your room, Maai can come here now,"

Vansh offered, " Let me dress you up.."

"I will do it on my own, you are good at undressing,  please go.."..Ichha pushed him .

Suddenly the door was opened. It was Veer.

Edited by yakkudimag - 31 August 2012 at 10:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturboiluvrainaartiAlways_His_Jaan

rohini_iyengar

Groupbie

rohini_iyengar

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
wonderful writing and very interesting to read and u deserved applause for the explanation of tapu's character really great job.

Always_His_Jaan

Always_His_Jaan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Lol what will happen next??? Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top