Uttaran

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Jogi once again proved me right he doesn't give a damm about tapu why doesn't he just break up his relation with her also very disappointed with Raghu tapu is clearly telling him that she does not want any relTions with icha then why is he giving her lecture about growing up tapu is right they started to have problems after icha came into their lives gggrrr it's seems tapu will never get any happiness thanks to jogi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 13)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trupat

Jogi once again proved me right he doesn't give a damm about tapu why doesn't he just break up his relation with her also very disappointed with Raghu tapu is clearly telling him that she does not want any relTions with icha then why is he giving her lecture about growing up tapu is right they started to have problems after icha came into their lives gggrrr it's seems tapu will never get any happiness thanks to jogi

aapne meremuh ki baat kehdi I was thinking the same thing ...years back he shud have thrown both Divya and Tapu out of his house and gotten married Damini and adopted ichchha. Dead

He is one sick guy Dead who has no business being married and have a family. He ruined everyone's life. All due to his stupid attraction to both damini and ichchha.Angry Dead

One Sick guy he is Dead Dead Dead

he is an unfaithful rat Pig

Edited by rasyafan - 23 November 2011 at 11:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounikaAlwaysHisJaan.lovelylotus.

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Yuckii u blog pls send me ur link I want to read ur otherstuffas well

Niha_Baishya

Niha_Baishya

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Wats this Jogi is a very good person the people who talks as his character bad really donnt know the meaning of good and bad. It is said na one bad apple spoils the whole bucket. Usne agar Pushkar jaise aur nani jaise gande logo ko panah de sakte hai toh phir damini aur itcha jaise atche logo ko kyon nahin. Regarding degradation both tapasya and itcha should have been depicted in the same way if not than atleast kuch toh similarity dikhana cahahiye tha eha par as in the serial there is too much negativity.. Aapko tapasya atcha lagta hai toh use atcha bana diya aur itcha ko degrade kar diya. Actually na i am not that great to consider good people bad like jogi who is a very good man ( atcha karne jayoge toh thoda kisike upar fark toh parega na) .

But u are a good writer. Moreover somethings should not be mentioned .Embarrassed

Edited by Niha_Baishya - 24 November 2011 at 11:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niha_Baishya

Wats this Jogi is a very good person the people who talks as his character bad really donnt know the meaning of good and bad. It is said na one bad apple spoils the whole bucket. Usne agar Pushkar jaise aur nani jaise gande logo ko panah de sakte hai toh phir damini aur itcha jaise atche logo ko kyon nahin. Regarding degradation both tapasya and itcha should have been depicted in the same way if not than atleast kuch toh similarity dikhana cahahiye tha eha par as in the serial there is too much negativity.. Aapko tapasya atcha lagta hai toh use atcha bana diya aur itcha ko degrade kar diya. Actually na i am not that great to consider good people bad like jogi who is a very good man ( atcha karne jayoge toh thoda kisike upar fark toh parega na) .

But u are a good writer. Moreover somethings should not be mentioned .Embarrassed

ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounika.lovelylotus.

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

ROFL ROFL

Kuchh samajh me aaya jo hans rahi ho?? Mere kuchh palle hi na para k likha kyaa hai..kaise react karu samajh nahi aa raha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounikarasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by rasyafan

ROFL ROFL

Kuchh samajh me aaya jo hans rahi ho?? Mere kuchh palle hi na para k likha kyaa hai..kaise react karu samajh nahi aa raha..

ROFL ROFL palle to mere bhi nahi para lekin me to sirf last line par kar hans rahi thi 
see bold line esp (somethings shud not b mentioned) ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL

I am still laughing cant stop laughing ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounika

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Hello friends, please don't think fic will be discontinued, thins is, I had to go trough a surgery, was hospitlised , that is why I couldn't make it. By the end of this week, fic will be updated.Of course I need time to recall everything..hope you will understand.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top