Uttaran

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 19

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Mod note

Dear member ,its a request if u can edit few parts from your FF which is giving out quite a bit graphic detailing of Vansh-Ichha love making as its a public forum where members of all age grps visit and so the detailing is not appropriate for all age grps ...Its a request from development team of Uttaran to plss edit those parts from your fanfic or else we will have to edit it ourselves and close it ..

IF always respects the effort and creativity of its FF writers and so its a kind request to plss edit that part a bit Smile

Uttaran Dev team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 (Page 12)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Mod note

Dear member ,its a request if u can edit few parts from your FF which is giving out quite a bit graphic detailing of Vansh-Ichha love making as its a public forum where members of all age grps visit and so the detailing is not appropriate for all age grps ...Its a request from development team of Uttaran to plss edit those parts from your fanfic or else we will have to edit it ourselves and close it ..

IF always respects the effort and creativity of its FF writers and so its a kind request to plss edit that part a bit Smile

Uttaran Dev team

no no JO its fine ...character assasination, degrading a positive character , its ok There is nothing utterly disgusting in the FF I think . After all tappu fans r the most intellectual , well behaved ppl in the forum,

its nice to read all this in a public forum .Clap

perfect example of how a TV show can force ppl 's mind to think in a different way ..well

@jyo:

There was no need of the note ...sensible members know which post to read n which to avoid ..so chill

po*nography is no crime ..its freeLOL

n this proves what a wonderful forum Uttran forum is  ...Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
yuckky really loved your story u know time back u were asking if people r reading ur story then yes they r they were just not commenting ...  u r talented and pls do write next part soon

jo: it would be really wrong of u to close this topic ... you can edit it but to close it would be unfair ... maybe topic starter might not have time or might be busy to edit it so give her few days then maybe you can edit it for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounikarasyafan.lovelylotus.

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Mod note

Uttaran Dev team

no no JO its fine ...character assasination, degrading a positive character , its ok There is nothing utterly disgusting in the FF I think . After all tappu fans r the most intellectual , well behaved ppl in the forum,

perfect example of how a TV show can force ppl 's mind to think in a different way ..well

@jyo:

There was no need of the note ...sensible members know which post to read n which to avoid ..so chill

What do you mean by character assassination? Just because I didn't depict  the character of your choice like the way you want to see? I have given the Rathore-Tapasya intimate moment also, that is okay with you..and Ichha is a saint, is that you want to say?

And as far you are concerned about po*nography, the serial has shown some incidents to that  extent , that you cannot expect it like it to be a nursery rhyme.

It is po*nography for you because I depicted Ichha in that way, it wouldn't have po*nography if Tapasya would have been depicted like this or in a worse manner. I am sure about that.You sense of morality is biased, first be neutral, then read a text . I guess that will make you less annoyed.

gorgeousmounikarasyafan

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

yuckky really loved your story u know time back u were asking if people r reading ur story then yes they r they were just not commenting ...  u r talented and pls do write next part soon

jo: it would be really wrong of u to close this topic ... you can edit it but to close it would be unfair ... maybe topic starter might not have time or might be busy to edit it so give her few days then maybe you can edit it for her

Arre I have edited it yaar..still they are nagging, they are watching serial like this, and they expect reaction and fiction like nursery rhyme?

Don't worry, I have a blog, I will post this fic there, I have edited to that extent where it is meaningful, I am not going to entertain some stupid ego of Ichha-biased people..Mods are free to take any action.

I really don't care. One can bash a character on her/his own choice, when a text is not even bashing, just a fiction, they are lebeling it like po*nography, character assassination, those 'sensible' people are shouting.This is really disgusting.

gorgeousmounikarasyafan.lovelylotus.

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Mod note

Uttaran Dev team

@jyo:

What do you mean by character assassination? Just because I didn't depict  the character of your choice like the way you want to see? I have given the Rathore-Tapasya intimate moment also, that is okay with you..and Ichha is a saint, is that you want to say?

And as far you are concerned about po*nography, the serial has shown some incidents to that  extent , that you cannot expect it like it to be a nursery rhyme.

It is po*nography for you because I depicted Ichha in that way, it wouldn't have po*nography if Tapasya would have been depicted like this or in a worse manner. I am sure about that.You sense of morality is biased, first be neutral, then read a text . I guess that will make you less annoyed.

Very good reply I second you Clap 

Had you written in favour of positive character believe me reply wud have been definitely different. LOL LOL not that you wrote anything against her.  

Though, I did not find any so called character assassination  in any part of your story for anyone character.

Your story is definitely better then Uttaran I wud go as far as to say that they could and shud learn something from you Wink Clap

Edited by rasyafan - 23 November 2011 at 8:52am

gorgeousmounikaAlwaysHisJaan

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I like ur FF alotzzz n last1 was not just creative n v intellectually written, it was telling reasons why ich married veer n whats happening behind their chkts lolzzz ROFL why vansh got more attention from her n all!! Infact hillarious it was to see ich looking for satisfaction from one man to another! Rasya i expected more like understanding n romance but niceeely written tho... T4s :))

gorgeousmounikaAlwaysHisJaanrasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by trupat

Arre I have edited it yaar..still they are nagging, they are watching serial like this, and they expect reaction and fiction like nursery rhyme?

Don't worry, I have a blog, I will post this fic there, I have edited to that extent where it is meaningful, I am not going to entertain some stupid ego of Ichha-biased people..Mods are free to take any action.

I really don't care. One can bash a character on her/his own choice, when a text is not even bashing, just a fiction, they are lebeling it like po*nography, character assassination, those 'sensible' people are shouting.This is really disgusting.

Please don't stop writing you can give us a link of your blog. 

I am not sure if it is aloud or not to mention it here in this forum. You can pm us your link.

I am sure Moderator wud have no problem with your fiction if it is done according to the rules and regulations after all it is a public forum.

As for bashing any character,  Tapasya is bashed more then the so called positive character. Moderators know this very well and they are not biased at all. Big smile

LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top