vansh is creepy.
please unite taps and raghu please
do continue
bye sumi

What do you expect..I unite Raghu and Tapasya in the next update??😛😃

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
everytime i think now i know story wl go in which direction dere comes new twist...m loving this story ðŸ˜ƒ
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wooow ... i was thinking that tapu will marry vansh to hurt raghu but i guess i m wrong ... cant wait for next part ... thank u so much for sharing this with us ...
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trupat

wooow ... i was thinking that tapu will marry vansh to hurt raghu but i guess i m wrong ... cant wait for next part ... thank u so much for sharing this with us ...

This is my fic..not a trash came out from some creepy script writer's brain(?)

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

<font size="3">This is my fic..not a trash came out from some creepy script writer's brain(?)</font>

Hey I appreciate ur talent and love reading ur story I was just writing what I thought might happen no need to get offensive I m not criticizing u in any way I actully love the wY u describe each characters and their thoughts Edited by trupat - 12 years ago
yakkudimag thumbnail
Where are other readers??😲

amkush2 thumbnail
silently appreciating ur awsome story line...look aforward to ur next post..pls post sooon...
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really love the way ur fic is going..wonder how rathore will manofy tapasya
yakkudimag thumbnail
Thanks for all your comments,I hope next time I will get some more comments..😊

yakkudimag thumbnail

PART 5

Raghu couldn't digest what he saw. With a disturbed mind he came to his house, after a year..Servants offered him best of their service. Raghu wasn't interested at all. As early as possible he must wrap up the matters related to Tapasya.

That guy, Veer  is surely a good catch for Tapasya. But Raghu has come back now ,Veer must leave the show. He is nothing doing with Raghu's Lady Love.

After choosing a nice gift for Ichha, Veer offered  some refreshment to Tapasya. The sat in the adjacent coffee shop of the airport. After so many days ,Veer wanted to say something to Tapasya. Actually  he wanted to clear the whole account with her, although she never alleged Veer about the alliance fiasco.

"Well, Tapasya, you must understand that I had no intention to hurt you, it is only that I fell in love with Ichha, nothing doing  with you actually. Thakur Saab must not blame you for ignoring me." Veer offered a detailed apology.

Tapasya smiled, said ,"You are so naive Veer, still worried about that? Come on, I was never interested in you, so stop feeling guilty about me."

Veer  has heard something about Tapasya's interest from Ichhaa. Veer thought to make it up, said ," Don't get me in a wrong way, I heard something about that, Ichha told me of course, you need any help about that? I mean Thakur Saab is not agreed with you or..something..I can do.."

Tapasya replied ," It's okay, listen, the matter is not that important, right now ,and you want to help me? Fine, then stop you brother. He is only daydreaming about me,you can make him understand that I am not at all keen to marry him, he better find some other girl for him, honestly."

Veer said ," What do you think? I encourage this matter? In fact several times I had stopped my mother to discuss this ,but all she is doing, is just having illusion. The more she is discussing it, Vansh Bhaiya  is being encouraged, anyways I will talk to him, in that case. You just relax."

Later, Veer  got back to Bundela House, gave a nice gift to Ichha. Ichha came to know about Tapasya's helping. And Veer came to know that how Tapasya had insulted Vansh. Veer listened to every details, how Tapasya  acknowledged  the Bundelas as her Servant's relatives and insulted Vansh to the highest level. Initially Veer became angry. But  for how long? He realized that Tapasya said the truth. Bundelas weren't related to Jogi Thakur. They were related to Damini, Jogi Thakur's old servant. Be it in her cockiness, or her frustration ,Tapasya said the truth and nothing but the truth.

Ichha said meekly, "Tappu didn't anything fair, why  she insulted Vansh Bhaiya? His only fault is that he liked her?"..

Veer gave a dry smile ," Yes, Bhaiya is insulted, but Ichha, we must understand that proposing for Bhaiya is a great insult to Tapasya, don't you agree? I was there to meet her, it was our alliance which was supposed to be made, but destiny planned something else. Me and you, just because mine and Tapasya's case didn't come out right, it's not a compulsion for her to concentrate on other Bundela man. Daddajee and Maai might have wanted Tapasya as their daughter-in-law,that is why they are encouraging Vansh Bhaiya.."

Ichha said ," You are right,but Tapasya has to marry someone someday,Vansh Bhaiya is a good match for her.."..

Veer said ," If you were in her place, would you ever have accepted this kind of proposal? And it's her decision whom she wants to marry, we are nobody to suggest her about the good or bad match..and you are the one who told me about that mysterious man of Tapasya's life, give her time to sort her problem out with that guy.."

Ichha said in a low tone ," For this guy she ignored you, if she didn't, possibly you two would have been the couple,Maai and Daddajee must know about this fact that it was Tapasya who wasn't interested in you,may be then they will stop brooding about her."

Veer tried to pacify Ichha,said , "It has no use, they will think that we are blaming Tapasya, and frankly, anyone is entitled to choose or reject anyone, so is Tapasya. She didn't commit any crime by ignoring me. She is not compelled to make a proper link between Thakur and Bundela family by marrying Vansh Bhaiya. That will be utterly unfair to her."

"What do you mean by proper link Veer?", Ichha asked.

Veer said ," We can be angry but we can't deny that she said the truth. You know and I know, everyone know, Tapasya  is the daughter of Jogi Thakur.So ,to be related with Jogi Thakur in a proper way, one must marry Tapasya. You obey him as a father figure, he gives you full affection, okay, but Jogi Thakur is not my father-in-law Ichha. But it doesn't make any difference to me, and I am sure Tapasya said this just to buzz Vansh Bhaiya off..she didn't mean that really.."

Ichha couldn't find any word. She is struggling to win the hearts of Maai and Daddajee, but their cold resentment never allows Ichha to go after a certain limit. Ichha's breeding is not up to their standard. But Veer liked Ichha for her polite, caring and loving nature. Veer's love and care were more than enough for her, but today, after hearing Veer's point of view about the family links, Ichha felt that she has missed some tuning somehow with Veer.

The day when Ichha first saw Veer ,she thought how Tapasya and Veer would make a nice pair. Match made in heaven. Tapasya's lack of interest in Veer hurt Ichha deeply. She really wanted a good man for her childhood friend. But one thing leads to another, Tapasya went on her way, Veer's line of heart matched with Ichha's life line. Initially Ichha felt guilty, but soon she realized that she couldn't abuse her feelings for Veer. When it comes to feelings, it hardly matters with caste, community or class.

But today, after listening to Veer, after knowing about Veer's apparent guilt trip about Tapasya, Ichha felt that somehow somewhere she has done wrong by involving with Veer. Of course, it didn't happen in one moment. Day by day the misbehavior of some family members has pushed Ichha to the corner. One person she thought will always stand for her, Veer, of course he did it so far. But Ichha felt sad. Is Veer regretting for choosing her? Is he now realizing that how much suitable match Tapasya was for him?

Edited by yakkudimag - 12 years ago