Uttaran

FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17 - Page 2

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey i loved both d parts...wish second part was longer... anyways waiting for d next part ...plzz write it soon 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really like the way you are moving with this fic
do add me to ur pm list.
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting way of seeing things.
i lked taps character better at least she had branis even if she is physho and she is far better actress given so wide variety of shades she needs to play.
do continue
it was awesome.
bye sumi
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god please bring back raghu
pleaseee i want them both together
do continue
bye sumi
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both are amazinggg and damn interesting 👏 i love it, i love it!!! keep writing👏 excited for part 3, soon plss..
akanksha.anjum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow.. liked the second part too.. very well written.
waiting 4 part 3
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok 2nd pRt was also good wonder what will happen between Raghu tapu and vansh waiting for third part
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur story is very gud now first part adopted by cvs.. 2nd part is alsso very gud... plz keep posting such stories👏
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART-3

Bundela family came to know about Vansh's interest.They were happy.Vansh was the elder boy of the house.They always liked Tapasya.She could still be their daughter in law.

Again Jogi Thakur insisted  upon another Bundela boy,Tapasya just let it be.Why she would object when she has no reason to do that?For whom she will reject any other man?She just said,"You saw Veer very closely.This guy,Vansh,where was he till now?How was his lifestyle?What is his past record?This guy didn't even contact his family over the years.How can you say to marry him without knowing his proper history?"

Tapasya had a valid point.Divya also agreed.Moreover she was not inclined to send Tapasya to a house where Ichha was already present.Divya had had enough, she couldn't let Tapasya to share the same roof with Ichha anymore.If Ichha wasn't there,who knows,by now and then,Veer would marry Tapasya..Divya couldn't allow to exist Ichha in Tapasya's family life anymore.And she liked Veer.Vansh was nice,but not good as Veer.

Divya told Jogi to find a suitable match for Tapasya in other Rajput families. Tapasya can get any of the best Rajput boys as her groom,why should Thakurs get stuck with Bundela family?

Among all these incidents, none of them imagined the wildest as Tapasya did. She was thinking about Raghu.She tried her best to forget him. But she failed. It was not love,but it was the feeling of insult,defeat.Every person she chose, became the reason of her sorrow.Ichha snatched a big part of her father's love.Raghu,who made her feel that there were someone who only give his attention to Tapasya, also left her.Tapasya wished that at least for once,Raghu would come back,then she will do as Raghu did to her.

Raghu,at the same time,was in England.He was having a tough time in his buisness indeed.But it was not that bad he depicted to Tapasya.Actually just before he was leaving for England,Tapasya told about Veer Singh Bundela,somehow Raghu started to feel that Tapasya had a generous consideration about Veer,otherwise why she didn't  tell anything about that guy till then?Wasn't she making an excuse?Raghu decided to test her.He wanted to see the depth of Tapasya's heart. How much she was serious about Raghu?Her cold attitude always made Raghu to feel that their relation had no strong base.It could end anyday.So Raghu took a chance.He let go Tapasya.He gave her a chance to leave him.He gave her an excuse.He wanted to see the action from Tapasya.The way she reacted after that phone call,no question,no shouting,no melodrama,Raghu was in deep thought. How a girl can be so calm after knowing that her lover is dumping her.That was the first reason,and it stayed for the first few months.

As days passed,Raghu started to forget to remember Tapasya on a daily basis.Out of sight,out of mind.Raghu made himself understand that Tapasya would be alright, she would get any good boy for marriage.Life doesn't stop for anyone.A few love affairs can be considered.Everybody  can have a past.It's not a big deal.Raghu immersed himself into his business.Tried his best to forget Tapasya.

In the mean time,Divya got to know about Raghu to some extent.Ichha disclosed to her.Divya came to know that the reason behind avoiding Veer that time was another guy.Tapasya didn't tell anything to anyone.Ichha several times saw her with that guy.But Ichha didn't want to intrude in her private affairs,Tapasya might get angry,so she kept quite.But now,when Veer is married to her,it's not a bad idea to meet that guy and talk further about his and Tapasya's relation.

Divya told Jogi what she knew from Ichha.

"Why didn't you tell us about that boy Tapasya?"..Jogi quetioned his daughter.

"There is no such person Papa..so many people you meet everyday..I can't remember all of them..and if really I had that kind of person in my life I would have told you that by now"..Tapasya said in a calm voice.

"But still,is there any boy in your life?Forget that we tried to make an alliance with Veer ..just forget that,if you have anyone in your life,don't get afraid,see,cast, community,..I really don't care about them.All I want,that person must make you happy..so tell me..don't be shy."..Jogi assured her.

Tapasya said,"I can assure you Papa..there is no such person..now in my life."

Jogi didn't miss the 'now'. It means there was a guy. What happened with him? What happened between him and Tapasya?

The phone rang..it was from Bundela house.They again pleaded to consider about Vansh and Tapasya alliance.Jogi got irritated, said ,"It's Tapasya's decision, she is not ready,I can't impose any decision upon her,try to understand."

Almost after four months,Tapasya was reading a magazine,sitting in her bedroom,her mobile rang.

"Hello"..Tapasya said..

"Who's speaking?"..a voice asked which was so familiar to Tapasya..

"It's me,my phone,obviously it's me..who are you?"..Tapasya said in a stern voice.

"I am also me,who called you,how are you?"..the voice asked again.

"I am fine,very good actually..what about you..your business?"..Tapasya asked.

"Yes..business is under control,had passed the bad phase,to let you know that I called you.."..the voice  informed.

"Ohh..good..glad to hear that,do well in your business,be a billionere,my best wishes are with you.."..Tapasya said…hiding her anger and frustration preserved for long time.

"Is that all you have to say?You are sounding different today,at least these kind of talk never took place between us..Tapasya.."..again the voice said..

"Tell me,what you want to hear from me?What you want me to do?"..Tapasya said in more cold voice.

"You don't have to say or do anything..really..I am sorry Tapasya.."..gradually the voice was turning deep and intense.

"Why are you sorry?You wanted me out of your life,so I am.You could tell that straight forward..you didn't have to make that excuse,we all are grown ups,we all have that freedom to live our lives,we can minus any person we want,from our life as per our wish..there is no need to be sorry for that…"..Tapasya said.

"Stop it Tapasya,you are hurting me as well as yourself,don't say like that."..the voice requested.

"Are you done?I have to go somewhere.."..Tapasya said..and cut the phone..and switched it off.

Tapasya's wish came true.Raghu is back.He contacted her again. He is keen to talk to her.And she just buzzed him off. She just imagined Raghu's facial expression and felt good.

On the other hand,Raghavendra Rathore was left alone and lost.He has done a big blunder.The way Tapasya talked,Raghu realised that she was deeply hurt when he cut all contacts,when he said those words to her,when he ,as Tapasya said,wanted her out of his life.

Tapasya was damn right. She always said that love is not for saying only, but for standing in difficult time by your beloved. Another thing she said once about men. Men want what they can't get, when they have it,they don't want it anymore. Seriously,she was damn right.Tapasya figured it out. May be not all men,but she figured out that man who claimed highly about her. She was so right.Raghu didn't even know whether Tapasya is married or not. Or she is with someone..May be..that is also a possibility.

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow keep going... really appreciate ur time fOr writing this story I just love this relation between tapu and Raghu and I really like the way u describe tapu's thoughts I guess she will marry vansh to hurt Raghu now waiting for part four