Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Friends,I am just fed up by the story line.So I have decided to write a fanfic to satisfy my own perception about Rathore and Tapasya.I am posting the first part.Feel free to post your opinion,if you people approve then I will go ahead.

Edited by yakkudimag - 20 January 2013 at 7:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjusectormerryfaceRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Once again(Raghu Tapasya)PART 11 Pg17" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

PART 1

This is not a love story, but it is about love.

Raghu met her long time ago. It was Raghu who took the first step of any kind of relation with her.She was confused. Because of her life, it was messed up badly, very badly. At that transitory state of life,Raghu met her. It was in destiny, else there was no such reason or connection. But a contact built up between them.

Then,Raghu left her.Clueless and more confused,that can be said about her state of mind then.She didn't even complain.Just let him go..after wishing him all the best in life."Why you did this to me?"..it was not asked by her,which was a very expected and fair question and reaction.Raghu expected it too.But she surprised Raghu.She never questioned.

It's not that she loved Raghu too much to question,it was not about Raghu..it was her nature.She never questioned  anybody.People can do what they wish,so could she,and she did according to her wish.

Once Raghu said,"You love me?"..she only made a deep sigh.Raghu still can remember her cold attitude towards him.As if she was made of ice,but it was not like that,several times Raghu felt the firy part in her,but that wasn't for Raghu.

"Marry me",once Raghu said to her.."I want to be with you,take care of you,it seems you need that very badly"..she only smiled.

"Let me talk to your father,about us.."..Raghu suggested.She said "Let's see what happens..you are saying so much,I would like to see your action,whether you really mean what you say or not.."

"What does that mean?"..Raghu said with shock,"Just because I never chased you like a Romeo,I don't roam here and there with you,that doesn't mean  I lack seriousness.I am serious about you.I see my life,my entire future with you..I mean it.."…she gave her reaction in form of .."Hmmm"…

"I love you…"..Raghu said to her..many times.."You have great difficulty to say the same to me..right?Either you don't love that much..or you love to torture me ,what is it..say it..I want the truth…"..

"It's not all about saying,it's about keeping those words,those promises,those pledges made in a relation,why we waste all energy in saying,let's preserve it for the real action time,when it will be needed to face the world,then we will need this energy to answer many questions.."..she answered.

This kind of answer attracted Raghu more towards her.This attitude made her more desirable to Raghu.He fantasised  about her in his nights.Every time he talked to her,he met her,feelings,desires stirred him up.

Tapasya,her name is Tapasya.Raghu's desire,dream,destiny.

"Response Tapasya,please,why aren't you kissing me back?Is it hurting you,or right now you are not in a mood of kiss?What is the matter?"..Raghu asked..when he found Tapasya's lips like ice cubes  in his mouth.They were in Raghu's car.Tapasya was silent,Raghu was disappointed.

"Listen,after our marriage,no more Ichha..okay?She must not visit our house frequently,whenever I call you,Ichha is there,she sleeps in your bed..why? Well.. never mind,not for more days,you will be with me,now ,will you give me a good night kiss over phone?"..Raghu asked with great enthusuaism .

"You know,till now I really didn't care about my life,but now I do,as you are in my life,you must not suffer because of me.."..Tapasya replied…

"Thank you very much Miss Tapasya Thakur,finally you admit that I am in your life, you can't see my suffering..that's so big of yours.."..Raghu said..

Before cutting the line Raghu got a good night kiss over phone .

Tapasya came to know about Veer,Veer Singh Bundela.Another  elite of Rajput clan.A good match for Jogi Thakur's daughter.Veer looked nice,posh,regal and gentle.Of course he was.But Tapasya wasn't inclined to be with him.She might have shown coldness to Raghu,but inside her mind she was fully attached to Raghu.They say in a relation the one who less cares has more weitage and power over another one.Tapasya was applying this theory on Raghu.She never wanted Raghu to measure her weakness towards him.

Raghavendra Paratap Rathore.A rich guy with a good taste.Obviously he chose Tapasya Thakur.The more she showed coldness,the more Raghu got determined to be with her.Tapasya said one thing very right.Love is not only about saying "I love you"..true love needs action,in difficult time we can know how much true that love is.Raghu said "I love you"..just to say..he himself knew too little about his own mind.How much of his saying he really meant,possibly he didn't know that.

He saw Tapasya in a resturant one day,for the first time.Tapasya was there with Ichha.Ichha of out of focus for Raghu.He was only seeing  Tapasya.A perfect face, sharp nose,rose petal lips,perfectly drawn eye brows with a pair of very,very expressive eyes.Deep ,intense,calm but provocative eyes.Raghu couldn't wait to introduce himself with that girl with beautiful eyes.

"Excuse me Madam,that man in white shirt,sent you this.."..Waitress gave a note to Tapasya.

"Your eyes are mindblowing,can I observe them from a close viscinity?"..Tapasya read and saw the handwritting.

Ichha said.."What is it?What is written?Which guy?"

Waitress gave a note to Raghu..Raghu read.."Come tomorrow ,same time,same place for a close view of my eyes"….unexpected,very rare.Usually girls react as "GO TO HELL".."HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FACE IN MIRROR?".."GHAR ME MAA BAHEN NAHI HAI KYA?".But the answer Raghu got on his first attempt,Raghu was really surprised,shocked and over all..happy..very happy.

"She will be mine.."..Raghu said to himself.He felt an urge to get her .He must get that girl.No matter what.She is only his.

Tapasya didn't involve Ichha in that case.She didn't want to.Once she became friend with her,but  later she began to feel that Ichha had snatched her rights and love of her father,Jogi Thakur.Tapasya wanted Ichha as a friend,not as a sister.Jogi Thakur had his own reason to give equal love to Ichha.Though Ichha never crossed Tapasya's way,but still,Tapasya had made a safe distance with Ichha from her teenage days.Ichha can get whatever she wants..but she is not allowed to enter in Tapasya's world of thought.She can't enter into Tapasya's personal matters.In the resturant also,if Ichha hadn't asked any question,Tapasya might have torn the note into pieces or slapped that guy for this incident.But when Ichha asked about it, Tapasya decided to play along.As a result she fixed an appointment with that guy for some observation.

As it has been mentioned earlier,it is not a love story,but yes,it is about love.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Viewronly.sharadaseethalagarMumoosveejayscatalanprajjuhansasmatobblerturboAurora.scorpiongalchocozlavanyazvarun.tapmariescott14vivacious_priyaAlwaysHisJaanhangokRajinilicious

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
seems good.. 
wud like to read further.. Smile

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I like ur story so far sounds interesting like the way u described tapu's character nice thank u for sharing this with us

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

I like ur story so far sounds interesting like the way u described tapu's character nice thank u for sharing this with us

Thank you,let me get some more opinions..Big smile

akanksha.anjum

Groupbie

akanksha.anjum

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
really nice story... i liked it.. waitin 4 part2

icecream2007

icecream2007

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing!!this is sooo interesting..greatt writing:)

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Tongue  Vow,  a great writer at work ClapThumbs Up    You really deserve applause for such an interesting and original idea,  i wish the CV's learn smth from u.

Thanks, waiting to read part II please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharada

Post Reply New Post

Go to top