Jannat ~ Heaven in Hell~ MG FF part 15 updated - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
i 4m da starting no dat dev is alive..wen u sed dat his body was not found..
n wen he left geet wen she sed she loves maan..n wo sorry bhi bola tha na geet ko..tabi patha chalgaya tha mereko..haha...
n yes another awesome update..πŸ‘
update soon...intezar karenge hum...

after the teaser here is the update.. only 2 parts left to end this FF.. yeah!! Finally this laziest FF writer gonna end one of her FFs.. Enjoy this part and don't forget to comment..

Part:15

A Month Later

It was the 5th time Maan came to meet Dev after they have met before a month.

"Dev, why did you kill our previous Colonel. He was one of us."

"No Bro he was the biggest terrorist I have ever seen.. most dangerous . An army like him changes the definition of Army from a protector to a state appointed killer..you know bro that filthy guy is responsible for the birth of man like Aasim Khan. Not an Asim Khan but a many of them"

"what do you mean?" Maan knotted his eye brows.

"yes.. he was the one who killed everyone of his fianc's family by firing suspecting one of them is terrorist." He sighed looking at Maan. "I remain only a helpless spectator couldn't do anything back then.. I was a junior officer and had no power ."

"hmm.. he did same thing again.." Maan took a breath. "I can't believe he was one of us. Who's job is to protect innocent people has turned out a machine of making terrorist."

After a few seconds of silence Maan started to speak.

"you didn't tell me how did you get here.."

"well it's a long story.."

"I've got time."

"after my promotion I tried to find who's master mind who is making this place a living hell..the chief.. he's an extremely cunning man..  and he made Aasim Khan believe I'm the one who's being everything.. and after living so many days like this till now I don't know who is chief.."

"it's not my answer.. how did u get here?? How did you met these people?"

"ap ajkal sawal bahot puchne lage.. wo phir kabhi batayunga.."

Again silence overpowered them.

"how is dadima bro?" Dev asked in an almost non audible voice.

"she's fine.." Maan gave an assuring smile. "I talked to her yesterday."

"I'm missing her badly."

"trust me you will meet her very soon. But she will be shocked seeing you looking so uncivilized monkey type.." Maan tried to make the atmosphere light.

"it was a really poor joke," Dev replied.

After a few minutes Maan headed to the market knowing Geet will be in their shop now.

As soon as he reached the market he sensed something is going on here. All were talking about something. He reached their shop.

"Geet kya ho raha hai bahar.. kya hua?"

"Maan apko nahi pata? Chacha ki beti kahi mil nahi rahi." Geet said in panicked voice. "ammi chacha ke dukan pe gayi hai."

"mujhe bhi jana chahiye woha.."

"rukiya mai bhi chalungi.." Geet locked the door of the shop.

All the women were standing around chacha's wife consoling her. A group of local men left to search the kid. On the moment Colonel arrived. From his eyes it was clear he already knows the news. Colonel was a man who can even calculate his emotions. But he has something for this little girl. For the first time he failed to control the emotion. In short he heard everything from the men.

"thik hai.. mai bridge ki taraf dhoond ta hoon use.." Colonel said in a breath and started the engine of the suv.

"thik hai toh mai dusri taraf ja raha hoon" Chacha replied.

As soon as Maan sat in the suv he started it. Colonel was impulsive. Finally after half an hour Maan spotted the kid sitting under the bridge.

"Sir, she is there.."  As Maan pointed at the kid they started to walk towards her. Silently Colonel sat next to the kid.

"ap yaha kya kar rahe ho?" the kid asked noticing them.

"wo mai aj bahot sad hu.. toh yaha chali ayi.." He replied.

"mai bhi.. ap sad kyu ho? Mamma ne daant lagayi kya?"

Colonel decided to nod in answer.

"mujhe wo log kabhi nahi daante.. mai ab badi ho gayi hu.."

"to ap sad kyu hai?" Colonel asked.

"wo log jhagad rahe the.. mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta.. pata nahi ammi humesha kyu chod jaane ki baat kaheti raheti hai.. aur ek hi jawab milti hai use.. 'mai jo kar raha hoon tum dono ke liye hi kar raha hoon.' Phir ammi aur zor se chillati hai aur koi ek ghar chod ke nikal jate hai."

She took a breath and said again "thaand lagrahi hai mujhe.."

"hum logo ko bhi bahot thaand lag raha hai.. hai na Maan?" Maan nodded smiling..

"to chalo ghar chalte hai ab.. aur yaha nahi rahena mujhe.." the kid stood up jumping.. "ghar tak race lagate hai.." the kid started to run..

"mai bahot slow hu.. issi liye to car laya hu.." Colonel said following her..

"hum log car mei wapas jayenge?" the kid asked curiously..

"hmm hmm.."

"YAY!!" The kid ran towards the car.

They dropped the girl at the shop.

"Mr. Khurana you can go now. I have some where to go."

"if you don't have any problem may I ask you where?"

"yeah why not? I'm going to meet a man who used to be teacher of Aasim Khan and was very close to him."

"may I come with you."

"I will be really happy if you join me." The colonel smiled replying again the calculative expression returned in his face.

After 10 minutes they stopped in front of a house. Colonel knocked the door. A man of late fifties   opened it.

"Ap Abbas sir hai?" Colonel asked and the man nodded. "hum logo ko ap se kuch puchna hai.."

"Andar ajaiye.." the man closed the door..

They sat in a small yet beautifully decorated room."

"ha kahiye kya puchna hai?" The man asked offering them tea.

Colonel tried his every trick to know if he knows anything about Aasim Khan and their rival group. But every thing failed. Finally he decided to leave.

"mai sirf yeh kahena chata hu those two groups are very dangerous. Agar ap ko kuch bhi pata hai to plzz chupaye mat." Colonel said in a low but firm voice.

"ap log bhi kuch kam nahi hai.." the man voiced. "apke pahele jo yaha tha o na jane kitne masum o ka jaan liya aur ap kya karenge hume kya pata?"

Few minutes have passes they left the house. Again some one knocked the door.

"Dev.. " the man sighed in relief looking at him. "sahi waqt pe aye ho aj."

"Colonel yaha aya tha?" As he asked he get a positive answer. "he's smarter than I've imagined. hum log aur sabdhan nahi hue toh wo aj nahi to kal hume track kar lenge.. Hope bro will handle him."

"Geet." Maan didn't enter her house but started to shout from outside.

"kya hua?" She said coming out. "Andar kyu nahi arahe hai ap?"

"waqt kam hai Geet." As Maan answered in a breath Geet knotted her eyebrow.

"kuch to  hua hai.. " she stopped to take a breath. "ap aise kyu baat kar rahe hai?"

"Geet dadi bimar hai. Mai aj ki Train se Srinagar ja raha hoon aur aj raat ke flight pe Delhi." Geet didn't react hearing his answer.

"Geet." Maan took a few steps forward to hold his hand. "mai jitna jaldi ho sake wapas ajyunga. Tum bas apna khayal rakhna."

"rakhungi.. aur ap bhi apna khyal rakhna.. aur dadi ka bhi." She smiled at him."

Maan brought his hands closer to his face and kissed on her hand.

"ap late ho jayenge." As she spoke he left her hands. He got a strange kind of feeling. Like it's not the time to leave her. It's the time to be with her. He shouldn't leave now. He went inside the car with a strange feelings and started to drive. Geet stood there as long as she can hear the sound of the car.

Precap: Geet was sitting on the place where she first time met Maan.. This place is very close to her heart.. From here their story started on an normal evening.. well now she can undrstand the evening was not a normal but magical evening.. She was lost in her reverie.. Suddenly some one placed a hand on her shoulder and called her name.. "Jannat.."

Hearing the known voice she stood up.. "Aasim bhai ap.." she hugged him tightly.. "ap kaha the itne dino se?? ap ko pata hai yaha kya kya ho gaya??"

"mujhe pata hai.. tum bas chalo mere saath.." He puller her hand lightly..

"lekin kaha? aur ammi ko.."

"varosa rokho mujh pe.. kisi ko kuch nahi hoga.."

She didn't question any more.. As soon as she get in the car he started it..

So howz it?? the final 2 parts will be posted soon.. promise.. i know u galz r planning to scold me.. ha ha jitni marzi daant lo..😭 but plzzz do hit the like button and do comment..

Edited by princess_mimi - 11 years ago

kahin Geet ko kuch hoga to nahin...

kitni badi conspiracy hoti hai...jismein masoom logon ko bhugtna padta hai...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
agar geet ko kuch huwa na mein tume chodungi nahi...
n awesome update...plzz update soon.. 

so Colonel is behind all this...acc to Dev...

n now maan is not there...

continue soon...
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

kahin Geet ko kuch hoga to nahin...

kitni badi conspiracy hoti hai...jismein masoom logon ko bhugtna padta hai...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

thnks Kiran di I was waiting 4 ur comment. thnk u thanks a lott.😳
Originally posted by aarthiash

agar geet ko kuch huwa na mein tume chodungi nahi...
n awesome update...plzz update soon.. 

yaar mujhe kyu dhamki de rahi hoo??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Geet ko save karna to Maan ki responsibility hai.. mari thodi na hai..πŸ˜› 
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm

15 tk pura pad liya...
I must say Jannat ki sair karva di or vaha ki situatn ki b cover-up story bta di...
loved the update
awesome..