NEW PROMO VERY SHAKY OE - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

but y is bhago shouting at DS?๐Ÿค”I mean she didnt force her laadesar to go and romance any random girl of his clge. It was J's choice-so they should give J a piece of their mind and tons of badduas as anyone giving badduas to J and G's married life makes her panic. 

Yes, but because ladesar is living here at haveli, Bhago feels that this new marriage has dadisa dokri's tacit acceptance and approval. And even more, gauri has been going around to villagers in front of household members saying "I am haveli ki bahu" ... such a statement can only be made if haveli has accepted her.

It is one thing to be Jagya's wife ... it is completely another thing to be given status of haveli ki bahu...even if it is self appointed title bestowed upon gauri by gauri herself ๐Ÿ˜† ... nobody (dadisa or bhairon or basant openly said to her in front of the villagers or the sarpanch ..no you are not the bahu).

I am also sure that news of the kul-devi puja must have got around the village. Even if the pandit was sworn to secrecy, the house servants etc. knew what is going on.  Although they may not initially have gossiped about house matters ... once gauri's truth came out... I am sure they will be telling people if someone asks that yes, there was a kul-devi puja organized by maasaa.

Bhago does not know that this was part of kalyanidevi's "brilliant plan" to make jagya come to anandi.
Anyone who does not know the "logic" of kalyanidevi will obviously feel that kalyanidevi is celebrating the new bahu's entrance with all sorts of pujas and allowing them to live in the haveli.

finally bhagos entry i hope anandi dsnt stop her
Originally posted by akkl

I saw the promo too and Jagya and Gauri were in Dadi's room asking her to forgive them when they hear Anandi's mom yelling.

I really hope Anandi's parents take her away from the haveli so she can concentrate on her studies and hopefully meet a new man. As long as she lives in the haveli she'll never be able to forget Jagya and move on with her life.

oh,jaggu and gauri were there..๐Ÿ˜•.i must have missed the beginning ...  jagya needs to  face their anger,he is answerable to them for abandoning their daughter so cruelly ...hope they force anandi to leave haveli๐Ÿค”,she needs to focus on her studies ...
Wow!i was just waiting for it.this all hapend due to her.i stil remember how the teacher came to stop anandi s weding.this women said u wont to spoil my daughters life in the end who spoiled.u spoiled ur daughter s life.now whats the use of blaming .now sit n cry.i hope now they get that teacher also.its nt only J bt al these people who consider themselues to be inteligent r actualy fools this is result of their foolishness.ds teling gehna nt to send nandu to mumbai arey ds u dnt get nandu married in childhood.
Originally posted by tanvismile

Wow!i was just waiting for it.this all hapend due to her.i stil remember how the teacher came to stop anandi s weding.this women said u wont to spoil my daughters life in the end who spoiled.u spoiled ur daughter s life.now whats the use of blaming .now sit n cry.i hope now they get that teacher also.its nt only J bt al these people who consider themselues to be inteligent r actualy fools this is result of their foolishness.ds teling gehna nt to send nandu to mumbai arey ds u dnt get nandu married in childhood.
really , well ab ho gaya, everyone is to be blamed here,gke parents ne bhi karaayi thi , unhone bhi bhugta , ab tumhari baari if jagya is to be blamed, the elders r to be blamed for this child marriage , ab bhugto, yeh to hona hi tha, tab toh sab log bade khush the
yaa ds telling gehna not sending nandu to city , uski child marriage nahin hutyi thi, imagine jagya ki bhi child marriage nahin huyi hoti toh aaj kisiko problem nahin hoti kisi ko bhi nahin
hopefully it gives a strong msg that child marrigaes r strictly no no,
indrufest-very true .al of them r responsible .The mother the biggest culprit.
In fact in a child marriage it is the parents on the both sides as well as the priest who performed the marriage are punishable according to the Law!

Keeping this aside, Anandi's parents never bothered of their daughter's married life at all.Even lay people too could easily grasp that some thing is cooking with J not turning up at A for such a long time.
They thought their BURDEN is relieved off with the marriage.
What happens if haveli people also leave A?The solution to all these evils is getting the girl child educated & make her stand on her own.Economic self sustenance is powerful than Muscular power!The word has to be spread!

Hope n Wish Anandi's story will definitely be a wake-up to those ignorant minds to the realities!,and prevent as well as save balika vadhus from further damage by the society!
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago

i had a query if this case goes in court, well jagya defo will be punished cos his marriage to a is now legal, but then a and j parents will be punished or not๐Ÿ˜•

agar sazaa milni hain toh phir sabko mile Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Anmol, Jagya's marriage to A is NOT illegal

May be you wanted to write Gauri and mistakenly wrote Anandi.

as its been proved that its J and G's marriage thats illegal.

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Anmol, Jagya's marriage to A is NOT illegal

May be you wanted to write Gauri and mistakenly wrote Anandi.

as its been proved that its J and G's marriage thats illegal.

i am sorry woh galti se likh diyaaa will edit it now